Here We Go Again

chapter 9

KAYLAS POV AGAIN

Gabe drove us to school this morning. He didn't change his appearance as much as i wanted him to, which doesn't mean that i'm saying he looks bad because it's pretty c;ear he doesn't. I just would try to hide myself better than he does.

He dyed his blode streaks red and is now wearing blue contacts that hide his gorgeous green eyes. I don't mind that too much because he looks just as good with blue eyes as well and the biggest change of all, was that his black hair, had been bleached and dyed a dark auburn shade.

This man, i swear. He'll drive me crazy one day.

I mean back when i still had a crush on Nick, i had loved the way he looked and all that jazz, but now... oh my god my crush on Gabe and Gabe's look made Nick seem.....well lets just say Nicks no longer attractive in the slightest bit when compared to Gabe.

Nick, Halo, and Demi all went to classes as they were supposed to, but i stayed with gabe.

Partly because i was paranoid that the killer would attack me and partly because he had asked me to help him find his classes.

He says that his sense of direction is totally screwy which begs the question how he's any good at being a murderer if he can't even remember the direction he came to the crime scene from.

He laughed and shrugged it off when i asked him about that.

Our first class was World History with Ms.Amberson.

Oh crap. I totally forgot the project! i didn't even do it!

Gabe noticed the worried look on my face. "What's wrong."

"Well in this mess with the murderer i completely forgot to do my history project." i said face palming.

"No worries. I'll get the teacher to just forget about it." Gabe said walking into the classroom.

"Wait, How!" i said running in after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
more fillery stuff, sorry