Pain

"Long Time, Never Seen"

Narrator:
The girls looked with shock over at the door. Their first thought was Roy, but he wouldn't knock. No way. They slowly walked over to the door, Maddy in the arms of Rose. Illusion slowly opened the door, and there stood a man and a woman, holding hands and staring straight at the girls. The man opened his arms and embraced Rose into a hug. "Hello honey," he said with a smile on his face. Rose looked confused.

"Who are you?"

The man frowned, and looked at Illusion. His face hardened and he glared at her. His eyes almost bore holes into Illusion's head. "I'm your father Rose."

All the color rushed from Rose's face, and she almost dropped her child. Her eyes were bewildered. "Why the hell are you here now? You left mom when she found out she was pregnant with me, and now you're married to this..." she looked the woman next to her dad, "whore.." The woman glared at her.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about someone." He pointed a finger to Illusion, who growled with anger.

"That means I'm taking Madeleine upstairs." She grabbed Maddy out of Rose's arms and stomped upstairs to their room, making sure to slam their door extra loud. Rose frowned.

"What's up..-Dad-?" She pursed her lips at the woman next to him.

"I need to talk to you about your orientation. You can't be a lesbian. It's just against the rules in my book, I'm not allowin-"

"Well guess what Dad!? I can do what I want, because I'm an adult now! I have a child, who's turning 1 in a few weeks! You have a granddaughter. Does she not matter to you? Do you not care about my happiness? Besides, Mom approves, and apparently you don't have anymore sense when it comes to women, because you picked Mom, who's gorgeous, and then you pick this slut. Get a life Dad, and leave me alone." She tried to quickly close the door, but he stopped her.

"Rosanna. You need to stop it this instant. I'm your father, and I'm telling you to divorce your wife, and to stay away from her and that freak of nature you call a child. I expect to see the divorce papers by the end of the week."

Tears formed in the corner of Rose's eyes as her father slammed the door behind him and his whore. She broke down right there, and hid her face from the world. Illusion came up behind her, and hugged her softly.

"I love you too much Illusion. I-I just can't do this..I think this is the final stand. What's he going to do to me if I don't have divorce papers? Illusion, I think we have to move."

Illusion's eyes were filled with hurt. She loved this place. It had the small tower on the side of the house where she could hide out if she needed time alone. She didn't want to leave after everything her, Rose, and Maddy had been through together in this house. She hugged Rose tighter.

"He'll find us anyways Rose. How do you think he found us this time? He's got to have some sort of source he's using, because your mom definitely wouldn't tell him. How would he know where she lived even? Oh Rose. This is so screwed up. Why can't people just accept the fact we love each other, that we have a child, and another one coming up, and live life their way, and leave us alone?"

Rose sighed. "He didn't even notice the fact I was pregnant." She looked at her stomach, and couldn't even see her feet. "I hate him. And I've only known him for fifteen minutes, and I still hate him."

She ran outside, and screamed as loud as she could. She let out all of her sorrow.

All of the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Sammii for helping me out on this chapter. It's been hard, but thanks again <3