Status: Writing

A Kisses Charm

Nick?

KYLIE

Kylie walked through the living room doorway, surprised how normal the house looked.
As she came through, she found Kevin Jonas Sitting in the puffy armchair in front of the TV. And... Nick Jonas, sprawled across the couch, looking oddly at the TV. He looked more handsome in person!

" Hey Kylie! I'm Kevin... you can call me Kev!" said Kevin, winking.
"You know y name?" Kylie asked, suddenly blushing.
"Uh yeah! Joe hasn't shut up talking about you!" He gushed.
" Oh." was all she could say. Then she turned to look at Joe, who was now glaring at his older brother.
Kevin and Joe turned to look at Nick, whoes face was now a bright red. He had not turned to turn around and greet Kylie.
" Uhhh.....And this is our younest brother Nick. He's always a bit shy.." Kevin hedged.
Just then, Nick turned his glare from the TV, to aim it at Kevin.
Without, turning from Kevin, he said, " Hello. I'm Nick it's a pleaure to meet you."
"Um, Hi." Kylie said, slightly offended. She found Nick very rude to be so mean when she hadn't done anything wrong.
" So would you like a tour of our house?" Joe asked, looking a bit different too.
"Sure."
Kylie followed Joe up the tall, wooden staircase. As they reached the top, he turned right to reveal another flight.
"You use the loft?" Kylie asked bewildered.
"Yeah, I liked the view so we turned it into a room." Joe replied.
" I thought we'd start from there."
" Ok..." said Kylie, her heartbeat pulsing faster.
As they came to the wide, spacious room, Joe's cheeks seemed to flush a little and his expression turned odd.
As Kylie walked through to doorway, Joe stopped to lean on the panel. When she sat on the edge of the large bed, Joe took an uneasy step toward her, smiling. Kylie's chest started heaving raggedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
" I'M BURNIN UP, BURNIN UP, YOU BABY....!"

Ooooooh! Things are gettin' hot!!

Bal'