Status: Active.

The Meaning in the Rhyme

Cause i'm not giving up

“Taige. Taigeeee. Taige.” I sighed and pushed away the noise that was whispering in my ear.

“Go away, Jack.”

“Noooo! You have to get up! I need a packing buddy!” I sat up and stared at him. He was smiling innocently, sitting on the end of my bed.

“Go away, Jack.” He pouted and mock sniffled. I sighed and laid back down.

“Please?!” I groaned and got out of the bed following him to his room where indeed everything he needed for tour was in the suitcase just nothing was fitting the way he had tried to stuff everything.

“We leave for Virginia in six hours. What took you so long?!” I asked sitting down on his bed and slowly pulling everything out of bag. He sat down on the floor and turned on the N64 that was sitting underneath the tv. Super Mario Brothers theme music quietly tinkled from the flat screens speakers.

“I’m Jack Bassum Barakat.” He said, his eyes never leaving the screen.

“You know I’m going to judge you silently by everything I find in here, right?” He shrugged. His attention now completely taken over by bouncing on mushrooms and avoiding spiky animal things. Thirty minutes later I had neatly packed his suitcase and he was asleep, the controller falling out of his limp hand. Mario had died three times while he slept messing up that perfect score he had been holding for the twenty minutes of game time he did hold. I laughed quietly and slipped the controller out of his hand and saved the game and turned it off. I silently slipped out of the room and backed into another body.

“Play time with Jack?” Alex asked. I rolled my eyes and followed him the down the stairs.

“He needed help packing. Only he didn’t help…..just played Mario the whole freaking time.”

“Sounds like Jack. And he woke you opposed to Matt why?” I shrugged and rolled the apple I was holding back and forth.

“Less willing to fight? I don’t know. You’d have to ask Jack.”

“How stoked are you for this?” He asked sitting down across from me. A steaming cup of coffee slid over to me.

“Thanks Gaskarth. Super stoked! It’s Valencia and Farewell, man!” I said nearly shaking from the excitement that had filled my muscles every time I thought of this tour.

“Oh, so were not worth getting excited over?” He asked feigning hurt. I shook my head.

“We’ve been with you for almost two weeks. So over you guys.” I said laughing.

“You’re a meanie.”

“Go write a song about it.” I said stretching.

“For the record; We didn’t invite you guys on tour because you’re a girl lead band. We invited you out because you’re all really talented and unique people. And, your band name is Cartel inspired.” I laughed and hugged him.

“If you say so. I’m going to do some shit before we have to head home. Funn!” I said walking up the stairs. The others were barely moving in their bed by the time I had showered and done everything I needed. I was more stoked to go on this tour than actually getting signed to our label.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]. COMMENT. PLease?

Taige's outfit

Title cred- The Dangerous Summer