Status: Active.

The Meaning in the Rhyme

Don't blink

“Where’s your dopey twin?” Chelsea asked watching the people who had just walked into the terminal.

“Somewhere near here? I don’t know. I’m not telekinetic.”

“I thought twins were?” I fake laughed and flipped her off. We were busily pushing each other around when my 6’4, floppy brunette haired brother, Saxon appeared.

“Maybe I should just go home.” He said turning around and walking back towards the gate he had just entered from. I jumped on his back and hung onto his neck.

“You aren’t going anywhere. I am not tour manager material man!” He laughed and wriggled me free from him.

“Hey, Chelsea!” Saxon said wrapping an arm around the short girls shoulders. It was a well known fact Saxon had been harboring a crush on Chelsea since junior year. He was just too chicken shit to admit it.

“Sup Saxon? You’re sisters been getting in trouble here. You weren’t here to yell at her!” Chelsea said smirking. I stared at the back of her head, my mouth hanging open.

“I don’t doubt it. Airports are not the place though hon. You can tell me about it in the car though, alright?” I rolled my eyes.

“Chelsea has been getting close with Zack. Might want to back down on that crush, bro.” He blushed and dropped his arm from around her.

“Awkward.” Saxon said pushing through the front door. I shrugged and followed them out the front door. My phone already out. What was life before Twitter?

>>

“Jack likes what?” Jack asked shoving his phone in my face the minute we were in the door.

“Aladdin because he’s Arab?” The room busted into a fit of laughter.

“No! I mean yes! But that’s not what you said!”

“Oh! Jack likes Andrew dick every night? Just saying.” Andrews eyes were the size of saucers.

“Why would you say that?!”

“Fueled By Gossip got boring. I’m like Jac. My name goes unsaid to long and I might die.”

“You’re awful.” Zack said shaking his head. I shrugged and climbed the stairs unaware of the eyes that were following me. .
♠ ♠ ♠
Because crappy chapters are my forte. Another one in less than five is being posted.
Chelsea's outfit.
Taige's outfit.
Image
Thats Saxon. Kids cute. haha.

title cred- A Day To Remember