Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy Twenty-Two

"Ali, Baby, you make me feel so alive, I have purpose once again," Craig sang into the phone.

"Craig," I laughed, "Get off the phone and get your ass here!" I said smiling and sitting on our bed.

"I don't have to get off the phone," he said and I heard the car engine shut off.

"Where are you?" I asked crawling out of the bed and throwing my phone on the floor before running down the stair to the front door to see Craig getting out of the car, "CRAIG!" I screamed running out the door and and jumping in his arms as he wrapped his arms around me, "I miss you," I said kissing his lips then his neck.

"I missed you, too," He said laughing and walking to the front of his car after shutting the car door, "You're not in your outfit," he said setting me on the hood of the car.

"Awh, I must have forgot," I said before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Daddy!" Leila said running out of the house.

"Leila!" he yelled back running to her.

"Hey, sis," Monte said sitting on the hood of the car next to me.

"Hey," I said looking over at him.

"Miss me?" he laughed.

"Of course," I replied hugging him, "I always miss you the most."

"What the hell Ali?" Robert said shutting the trunk.

"I love you!" I said looking back at him.

"I know," he said before walking in the house.

"And Mommy, missed you alot too!" Leila said as Craig was holding her and pointed to me.

"Speaking of mommy," Monte said causing me to look at him, "Have you even picked out a date for the wedding?"

"No," I said looking down.

"Any ideas?"

"When Max gets out I will start deciding," I said hopping off of the car and walking into the house.

I screwed up this weekend, maybe? No, I didn't. Craig wouldn't care I shared a bed with Mikey. We didn't do anything. I mean he kinda teased me but we didn't kiss or anything.

"Shit," I said as the home phone began to ring, "Hello," I said picking it up.

"Hey," I heard the voice laugh.

"What up?" I said wondering who was on the phone.

"Oh, just missing one of my most favorite girls in the world," I know that voice, Max.

"Awh really now?" I said walking up the stairs.

"Yes! I am ready to get out of this place. I miss the guys, you, Leila, Chelsea, and my own room."

"No, I think you mean you miss masturbating in your own room."

"That too." He said laughing, "How's school?"

"It's school," I said flopping down on my bed.

"Uh oh."

"What?"

"Drama?"

"No! I avoid that shit like the plague."

"Ali, Please, you are a fucking magnet to drama."

"I know," I said laughing.

"When I get out of here we are going to have a long talk."

"Yes, daddy," I said laughing.

"Oh, Baby," he said laughing.

"Max, You are one messed up motherfucker."

"You are the one who called me daddy! After you do that you are just asking for anything I will give you."

"Oh so a two inch dick?"

"From the floor baby. You know how I do."

"Sloppy, that's how," I replied laughing

"You are so mean to me."

"I know but, you love me," I said smiling, "Now get your ass home so I can hug you and give you a kiss."

"Yes, master."

"Seriously though, I really do miss your crazy ass."

"I miss your fine ass."

"Max!" I said laughing, "Seriously, can we have one legit serious moment."

"No! We never will," He said and I could tell he was rolling his eyes."

"Max."

"I have to go. I love you. I miss you."

"I love and miss you too, Max," I said sighing, "Goodbye, Goodnight, Get your ass back soon."

"Bye," he said laughing before hanging up.

"Now, You are all mine," Craig said walking in the room.

"Craigie!" I said pulling him down to me for a kiss.

"I love you," he said pulling away.

"I love you too," I laughed before letting him lay beside me.

"How was staying with the exboyfriend?"

"Good, we talked, I slept in his bed," I said with a half smile.

"Anything happen?" Craig asked becoming concerned.

"No, we just talked and watched a movie," I said going to kiss him.

"Nothing happened?" he said stopping me.

What happened wasn't anything really so, "Yeah nothing happened, babe. Now come here," I whined wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Eh," he said shrugging.

"Assbutt," I said rolling over.

"Assbutt?"

"I have been watching to much TV," I said laughing at him, "Maybe if you were home,I would have other sources of entertainment."

"Don't start this," he whined.

"Start what?" i said facing him and placing a hand on the back of his neck.

"You know what," He rolled his eyes, "Can we just go to bed tonight? I am really tired," He seemed mad at me, "I mean have you ever been in a car with your brother and Robert for hours? It isn't fun."

"I know," I laughed, "Are you mad at me?" I looked up at his face.

"No, baby," he smiled and kissed me, "I could never be mad at you, I am really just tired."

"I love you," I said before kissing him and closing my eyes, and falling asleep.

"Max!" I yelled running between tents trying to run away from him.

"Ali! Get back here!" He yelled catching up before some fangirls stopped him.

I quickly dove into a tent and hit my head on a chair, "Ow!" I said sitting up straight.

"Hi," I heard a voice say.

"Hi," I replied getting up and seeing Craig standing there, "How are you?" I asked dusting myself off.

"Pretty good," He said hugging me before some girl grabbed his attention.

"Craig! Can I have a hug?" She asked.

"ALI!" I heard Max's voice yell.

"Bye Craig, I have to go," I said before diving under the table, quickly getting up and running again. I ran to a backstage entrance and bumped into and taller, buffer man, "I am so sorry!" I said looking up from falling on the floor.

"It's okay," he said lending me a hand and pulling me up.

"Well, I have to run," I said laughing and fixing my hair.

"What's your name first?" He asked smiling showing his dimples and an adorable smile.

"Ali, you?" I asked as I felt my cheeks get red.

"ALI!" I heard Max yell again.

"Matt," He laughed, "Here go this way," he replied taking my hand and leading my around the back of the stage. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs, "Good luck," he laughed before running back onto the stage.

I started walking when I heard a song begin then heard Matt's voice again, "Holy shit that was Shadows," I said.

"Ali! Get your ass over here now!" Max said running up to me.

"Max!" I said beginning to run before being tackled into the grass, "Motherfucker," I said getting the wind knocked out of me, "What?" I whined.

"We are getting ready to do a signing and I want you there," He said smiling.

"Fine," I whined again and walked with him hand in hand to the tent.

We fought our way through fangirls, mosh pits and everything to get to the tent in time for the signing. He released my hand when we got close the the tent. I sat on his lap seeing as everybody is an asshole and only brings chairs for the boys.

"I hate you guys!" I whined bouncing on Max's lap, "I hate sitting on laps."

"I am pretty sure Max enjoys it," Ronnie said as I looked back at Max's face. He was biting his lower lip and i just laughed.

"Maybe a little too much," Robert said handing me a water.

"Fuck all of you guys. I am just in a dry spell," Max replied wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Dude, mys sister!" Monte said getting a little defensive.

"I won't hurt her!" Max said kissing my neck and I slowly pulled away, "That bad, at least."

"Stop," I said getting up. I knew he was just horny.

"Max, you just got turned down," Ronnie said walking over to his chair.

Max looked back at me and smirked before rolling his eyes at Ronnie's comment.

Girls started lining up to get signatures and pictures. I slowly faded in to the back and went to sit on a tote before falling in, "Max! help me?" I said with my knees near my face and my feet hanging out of the box. All the girls were laughing at me. Max just looked at me and laughed before finishing what he was doing and getting up.

"Ali, Really? he said looking down at me before taking a picture.

"You are an ass," I said as Max and Monte helped me up.

Max got his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "What me to fix the embarrassment?" I shook my head and he lightly kissed me on the cheek, "You okay, baby?" while running the back of his hand on my cheek. He sat back down and all the fan girls stayed silent. Craig was standing in front of the table and the look on his face was heart wrenching, "I love you" Max said turning back to me. I kept my eyes locked on Craig's...


I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Well, time for school. I wiped some tears from my eyes and slowly got out of bed, "I miss Max," I said walking over to my closet.