Status: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die

Chappy 27

“Tow Kaulitz!” I said walking into his room.

His eyes got as big as saucers. “I didn’t do it! It was all Bill!” he said.

“Bill’s the reason you’re so damn gorgeous?” I asked him confused before flopping on his bed,

He chuckled and laid next to me. “No. I just assumed I did something when I really didn’t.”

“Of course. Blame it on the younger sibling. Frank does it to me, too. I never get in trouble though.”

“Why’s that?” he asked.

“Because I’m too damn adorable.”

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. “This is true.”

I smiled real big and kissed his cheek. “I am so feeling the love right now.”

He smiled and pecks my lips. “Good.”

I smiled back at him before giving him the lightest of kisses. He kissed me and the next thing I knew we were heavily making out and he was on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slowly started kissing down my jaw line and to my neck, nibbling here and there.

I wrapped a leg around his waist as he started nibbling and sucking on one spot when Ali and Haley barged in like it was nothing. “Hey, guys. See you’re clothed. What’s up?” Haley asked.

I sighed and Tom stopped his attack on my neck. “Playing World of Warcraft. What does it look like?!” I asked.

“Getting ready to get laid,” Ali replied sitting at the foot of Tom’s bed.

“Who let you two in?” Tom asked.

“Mama Simone. She loves us,” Haley replied sitting next to Ali.

Tom sighed, but still hovered over me. I looked up at him and, decided to just say what as on my mind, said, “Damn the things I want to do to you right now.”

Tom smirked. “I don’t wanna hear this!” Ali said.

“I do,” Tom said playing with his lip ring.

“Well…” I started.

“No. Not allowed. Wait until we leave,” Haley said.

I looked at them. “But I want him so bad!” I said.

“Really now?” Tom asked with a smirk.

I looked up at him and nodded. “Oh yeah,” I replied biting my lip.

“Well, too bad. We’re being cockblocks,” Ali said.

I pouted. “I have a hot man on top of me. That’s not cool,” I said.

“Totally cool,” Ali said.

I pouted before looking up at Tom. He looked down at me and I smirked at him. He smirked back and caught my lips in a heated kiss.

“Oh come on, guys! Not cool!” Haley said.

I broke the kiss and asked, “Well, what do you want us to do?”

“Well, sit for one,” Haley replied.

“Not a good idea.”

“Why not?”

I just gave them an all-knowing smirk and looked from them to Tom and back to them. “Take a wild guess.”

Tom sighed and buried his face in my neck. “Gross! Dude, make him jack off! He’s done it before!” Ali said.

Tom groaned. “Do you have to bring that up, Ali?” he asked.

Ali nodded. “What? I’m confused,” Haley said.

“Don’t tell her!” Tom said.

“Well, long story short, Chelsea was on the phone with Bill and Bill went to go get Tom. Bill walked in on Tom jacking off. Of course, the possible moaning of Chelsea’s name should have been enough of an incentive to not enter the room,” Ali replied.

Tom buried his face in my boobs. “Awww. Poor Bill,” Haley said.

“Yeah yeah yeah. Can we not talk about it now?” Tom asked.

Both girls nodded. “Well, that’s out cue to leave. Later!” Ali said before dragging Haley out of the room.

I looked up at Tom as soon as the door closed behind them. “I wonder about them,” I said.

Tom nodded. “Me, too,” he said.

I smiled at him as he started placing kisses on my neck. “And what exactly do you have planned, mister?” I asked.

“Well, I have a couple ideas,” he replied between kisses.

“Mmmmm really now?”

He nodded against my neck before kissing me. “Wanna know them now?” he asked in a whisper against my lips.

I nodded and tugged on his bottom lip. Yep. There was going to be fun had.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D youguyslovemeandthesexytomstuff

You know the drill