‹ Prequel: Wasting Love
Status: Finished. But in the process of being re-written.

Roxanne

And Give Me Something To Believe In

Duff was kneeling on the ground a few feet away from his bass, well actually he wasn’t kneeling but he was on one knee, and that’s when he spoke.

“Roxanne Bailey, I love you. Will you marry me?” He said as he pulled a little black case out of his pocket, opened it and offered to me. I dropped the mic on the stage as my hands flew up to my mouth. This was not fucking happening, especially not right now in front of thousands of people. “Well, Rox, what do you have to say?” Duff prodded after a moment, I thought about it for another moment before I answered.

“Yes.” I replied quietly as I nodded my head, a smile appeared on Duff’s face one that I had never seen before and that’s when he slipped the beautifulest ring onto my finger and then stood up.

“Did he just?” Slash started looking around in bewilderment, as an answer Axl just nodded his head and smiled. “Oh wow.” He sighed in disbelief.

“Well, to those of you that don’t know what just fucking happened. Let’s just say that Duff and his new fiancée.” Axl dragged out the word, “are gonna have a smashing good time at their wedding.” The crowd started cheering while both Izzy and Steven were just staring at us in shock.

“I know what I wanna see.” Slash said with a laugh into the mic then paused as the crowd calmed down. “Kiss, kiss, kiss.” He started to chant. Soon Izzy, Steven, Axl along with the rest of the crowd joined in. Duff looked at me and shrugged

“Do we give them what they want?” He whispered to me with a glint in his eyes, I let out a small chuckle before I replied.

“Well I guess we should.” I replied wryly, then we leaned forward and our lips touched.

Almost a Year Later. . .

Lots of screaming erupted as Duff pulled me closer to him, I heard Slash and Steven both let out chuckles from where they were standing. After a moment or two I pulled away from him and gave him a small smile which he returned. He offered his arm out to me and after a second I linked arms with him and we turned to face the crowd. Of course to us it wasn’t really a crowd more like a bunch of close family and friends that had been invited, I recognized most of the faces but there were a few that I didn’t, which I presumed were Duff’s friends or wedding crashers. Over in the corner I spotted Duff’s parents, holding Angel along with his many brothers and sisters and some of their kids. My parents hadn’t shown up, hell they hadn’t even been invited! We walked down the aisle at a somewhat steady pace before reaching the end and unlinking arms. That had been a semi awkward part, after that it was pretty much all fun and games, along with only a hundred thousand pictures.

“You look stunning.” Duff said to me, quietly as we got swarmed with people, friends, family, and everyone else coming to congratulate us and all that other stuff. I looked up and down at his outfit, he was wearing a tuxedo, and trust me that was a shock. Of course if we had both had our way we would’ve gotten married in like t-shirts and jeans, but that was where Duff’s mom had put her foot down. Overall though that day was amazing, Duff looked great as did Axl, Steven, Izzy and Slash, so did Duff’s parents and according to everyone else I looked great too. Everything went smoothly and nothing went wrong, plenty of people showed up and we somehow managed to keep most of the reporters and crazed fans away but yes our wedding day was a great day.

Duff

Our wedding day was. . . I don’t know too good to describe. Y’know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words, well not in this case, in this case there was no amount of words to describe it. Roxanne looked just amazing, beautiful, stunning, the list goes on forever. When I first saw her walking down the aisle in her white dress with Axl by her side she took my breath away, I actually had to look away because of the tears that were gathering in my eyes. It was a lot of fun though, watching Steven and Slash have a drinking contest and getting totally wasted. Ok so Rox didn’t find it that funny but I sure did, I mean how many times in your life were you gonna see people get so wasted and not have anyone care? Answer not very many times. It was nice to see my folks again, especially after not seeing them for so long, boy they were surprised when they saw my fiancée! Overall though it was a good time, my folks and Rox had always gotten along with each other. Basically my only regret was that neither of Roxanne’s parents were there, she hadn’t invited either of them, even though I had tried to persuade her.

Axl

Their wedding was loads of fun. It hurt like a bitch watching Rox get married before me, not only that though, watching her get married to Duff was a pretty scary thought too. As I walked her up the isle I actually thought I was gonna cry, it hurt that much, I mean she’s my baby sister y’know. It was just wow, something that you thought you’d never see, or hope that you would never see in my case. I mean I knew that Duff was gonna take real good care of her and Angel but it was just weird, we’d known Duff all our lives and seeing him and my baby sister get married was just. . . so weird. Of course Duff wasn’t gonna quit the band, he assured us a lot, as did Rox, personally I don’t think she would let him quit. They both we’re gonna go on tour with us, after all we needed Rox, her and Angel kept us in check and kept everything clean and orderly. Rox looked absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress and according to all the chicks at the wedding Duff looked pretty damn sexy too, there words not mine. Overall it was a great night, and I’m glad that it was Duff she was getting married too, especially compared to the other nutcases that she could’ve gotten married too. At the reception Steven did get a chance to dance with the bride, as did everyone else, of course Steven tried to pull a last smooth move during the dance, Rox laughed at that and so did Duff. I stood there beside the door and watched them talk quietly among themselves

“I love you Roxanne.” He whispered to her as he pulled her closer to his chest, I let out a sigh with a sad smile, I knew this was coming I had always seen this coming even when we had been fourteen. I had heard Rox talk on the phone with her girlfriends and I had heard her tell them that one day she was going to marry Duff, they all laughed at her and said that no way in hell she was gonna marry Duff, wow if they had seen her on her wedding day.

“I love you too Michael.” She replied and she leaned forward and their lips touched. Another smile appeared on my lips as I turned around then walked out the door and out into the everlasting darkness of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it people, I'm done it! I hoped you guys enjoyed reading about Roxanne and Duff!
Hell if you enjoyed it so much and you want me to write about there childhood. . . tell me what you think of it =)

Chapter Name:
Something To Believe In
Look What The Cat Dragged In
Poison