I've Got Feeling, If I Sang This Loud Enough, You Would Sing It Back To Me

In Fact, I Made a Career about it

I ran out of my car, slamming the door in the process, making the happy blue birds in the trees flutter away.
I pull the house door, after getting my key out of my pocket, stepping into the living sending Zack of his slumber on the couch.
"Where were you Zenna? I called your phone like 17 times." He says, pretending to be a caring protective older brother.
I laughed at his statement, whipping out my phone. "No ya' didn't"
He looks sheepish and walks into the kitchen, where my mother stood behind the stove.
"Hey Zack, it was a nice gesture. You totally seemed like you cared." I say after I followed him and sat in a bar stole at the counter.
"Zenna, you know the rules, no sarcasm before noon." My mother said while putting a plate of food in front of Zack.
"Don't I get any?" I ask motioning to Zack's pancakes.
"Oh sure honey." My mom said patting my shoulder with a smile, "After you wash the beer stick of your body."
I smiled at my mom. "Nice thinking." I say then I jog up the stairs and into the bathroom, quickly jumping into the the hot water dripping from the shower head.
I step out of the shower ten minutes later, wrapping a fuzzy lime green towel around my body before walking to my room and pulling on my clothes.
When I walked down the stairs, I wasn't surprised to see my dad had joined Zack or that Adrianna was sitting there too.
"Hey guys!" I chirp.
Adrianna turns in her seat, "Hey Zenna. You missed alot at Devon's."
"Oh yeah?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah. Matt broke up with Erika." She said and beside her, Zack spit out his orange juice.
"I knew that." I say then I point and laugh at Zack. "Dude, I think it came out of you nose." I say addressing Zack.
Adrianna mutters an 'Oh' and joins me in making fun of Zack.
"I know." Zack says wiping off his chin, "But it was totally worth it. He broke up with her?"
"Yeah" Me and Adrianna said in unison.
Zack turned so he was facing both of us, and slammed his hands against ours.
"Finally." He says smiling.
My mother scowls at Zack when he turns around to face her, silently telling him to clean up his spit and then looked at Adrianna and me. "Wait, what's wrong with this Erika girl?" She askes.
"Oh shes just so bi-"
My father stops me in the middle of my sentence, "Language." He says.
"Witchy to us." I finish.
"And Matt." Adrianna adds on and I nod, what she said being the truth.
My mother nods. "Alright, are you ready for the meeting girls?" She askes.
I nod but Adrianna's response was not the same.
"Nah, I have to Shower and change out of my-"
"Beer stained clothes." My dad says finishing my best friends sentence.
"Yes, Mr. Martin. Can I borrow some of your clothes?" She says turning away from my dad and to me.
"Yeah go for it."
"Thanks, Z" She says then jogs up the stairs.
I walk over to the seat Adrianna left and plant my ass in it the moment my mother set food in front of me.
"Where's Zany?" I ask after taking a bite of the Delicious pancakes.
"She's at a friends house. She said she wanted to be here when you got back, but I told her that we made these plans a week ago and she can't cancel." My mother answeres.
I look up at her. "Mom, Zany's not our age." I say pointing at me and Zack. "She's a kid, it's okay to fake sick." I finish, sending my father and brother laughing.
"That's lying Zena, I'm not going to let her start at such a young age." She says lifting my plate away from me after I finished.
"My lies are thing that made me famous." I say shrugging out of my seat.
That made my father and brother laugh harder. "You only say that because Gabby sells the shirts that have those exact words on them." Zack says turning around in his seat to face me.
I stick my tongue out at him, he does the exact thing.
I put my tongue back into my mouth, walk up the stairs and into my room to find Adrianna throwing my clothes everywhere.
"Um can I help you?" I say laughing at her.
Adrianna turned and scowled at me.
"Okay Okay." I say walking over to my bed and plopping down on it. "How 'bout those?" I say pointing to the denim jeans in her right hand verses the pink plaid pants in her left.
"With this tank top." I say throwing a white shirt with blue strips that I had sat on.
"My Ear Vans." I say pointing over at the tall pile of shoes.
"Black?" She askes pairs of shoes falling on top of her.
"Yes."
She grabs her chosen outfit and walks across the hall, into the bathroom.
I impatiently wait for the water to turn off, picking my clothes off the ground, and when it does I am relieved.
Adrianna came in seconds later towel drying her her hair. "Do I look okay?"
"Yeah." I say and look at the clock."We have to got." I say after reading 9:45 on the digital clock on my nightstand.
"Oh shit, you're right." She says and walks out of the room, dropping the towel in the process.
"Bye guys. We'll tell you all bout it when we get back." I call out to my family before walking out of the door and into my car.
I pull out of the drive way and drive down my neighborhood blaring Boys Like Girls while Adrianna sang to the words next to me.
She sighed and turned down The Great Escape. "I still can't believe we're going on Vans warped tour. It's way too hard to believe. I still remember when Gabby and I hung out with Caleb at the merch on tour with Forever The Sickest Kids last year." She say with a smirk on her face.
"I miss them!"
"Me too, Hey do you think they're on warped with us?" Adrianna asked excitedly.
"Nah I hear they're on tour with We The Kings."
"Oh That sucks." Adrianna says and then I swing into a parking spot in front of James' house.
We get out of the car and walk through to his front door, hearing the rest of the guys voices.
"Zenna! Adrianna!" We hear, our photographer and friend, Rowan call.
"Hey Ro!" Adrianna says patting her back when the small girl wraps her arms around Adrianna.
I join the hug, soon I feel other bodies pressing against mine.
"How was California with the folks?" I ask when we all pull away, which included Matt and Rowan's twin brother an our Bass tech, A.J.
"Okay. Me and A.J totally found Pete Wentz house." Rowan says talking at like a mile a second.
"Oh fun!" I say.
"Yeah Ya' know how we share his birthday." A.J says throwing his arm around his sister, who was wearing a giant smile on her face.
I laughed at my two friends, "I missed you guys so much." I say and pull them into a hug again.
"We missed you too." A.J said.
"You guys missed a great party." Adrianna says with a smirk.
"So we've heard." A.J says and Rowan giggled.
"It's good for Rowan." Adrianna taunts, speaking about Rowan's massive crush on the drummer of our band.
"Hey!" She protests, her cheeks burning as she pointed to Matt you stood not two feet away talking with Danny, our guitar tech and Gabe, our drum tech.
"What up, James?" I call over to him .
"Hey Zen, Excited? You're about to be in the same room with the person that founded warped." He said walking over to me.
"Duh, He's like a genius." I say raising my eyebrows at his stupidity.
He laughs. "Well heres your time to tell him." He said as there was a knock at the door.
"You house. You open the door." I say and escape to a seat on the couch.
"Hey everybody!" James said over the chatter. "This is the famous Kevin Lyman" He said pointing over to the man in his mid-thirties, with ash brown hair and chocolate brown eyes filled with happiness.
"Hello The Strange Edition." He says while waving. "Which one is which?" He askes awkwardly sending us into laughing. Trevor stands up and introduces us and what we do in the band.
"So I spoke with you on the phone?" Kevin said pointing to me.
"Yes" I say nodding my head as well.
He nodded as well "Nice to meet y'all."
Rowan, who sat next to me hid her giggles at his attempt at y'all. So did I.
He smiled. "Well let's get to business.
Tour starts June 3rd. The bus will pick you guys up the day before at 11. Sense you are a late add on, you're going to have to share your bus with The Maine."
I could see Gabby's smile get very large from her spot next to Devon.
"We also planned a couple acoustic shows at your merch table and signings are all on your own. Danny, A.J. and Gabe you'll have to report to Brandon, the sound guy and the venue sound guy regularly before sound check even starts. Rowan, I would like you to take pictures of other bands too, and those pictures can go to Abby at the Cobra Starship bus.
Adrianna and Gabby go to Vinny Vegas each day to set up your boxes will be with him.
Zenna, Trevor, Ben, Devon and Matt band check is an hour before the show, if your not on time you will pay hell. Any questions?"
It was alot of information to obtain in that short while, while Kevin was talking but we all got it.
"Good, See ya again in a couple weeks." Kevin said then he stood up from he's seat and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
the crews picture are now under characters.