Knock You Down

She Hates Me

“Have I told you to go fuck yourself lately?” I questioned her calmly as Matt took a seat in his recliner; I was sat neatly in his lap, keeping him warm and toasty. “Because if I haven’t, go fuck yourself.”

“I love you too, Riley,” she smiled happily and blew me a kiss; I rolled my eyes and soon glanced around the room.

“Brian’s missing,” I commented suddenly, counting everyone present but my brother. “Where did he go?”

“Leigh arrived,” Johnny murmured casting Jimmy a sideways disgusted expression that Jimmy shot Kayla. “They are—greeting one another in the basement.”

“Ew,” Matt and I both grumbled at the disturbing information. Me, because of the forced visuals I happen to get every time someone says something. Matt, because it’s his basement.

“Let’s start the movie,” Jimmy crawled off the couch, almost falling on Kayla who had taken up the space available in the floor, beside the couch where Jimmy was, and almost punched poor Zacky when he tried to save Kayla.

“Guys, watch it please,” I called out mainly to Jimmy. He was an inch away from Kayla pouncing on his back. “Kayla, sit back and watch the movie, you can get him back later.”

“Aw,” she set back and crossed her arms over her chest. “Killjoy, seriously, a killjoy Riley.”

“Only for your well being,” I grinned and winked at her. “Besides, dad left me and Brian in charge of you when he and mom went on that cruise, so listen to your authority figures, child.”

“You suck,” was her only comeback, which set everyone laughing. It was cute how she pouted and looked innocent, since we all knew she wasn’t as completely childlike as she seemed.

“I want my Riley,” Zacky pouted from his new position on the floor, beside Kayla. Zacky and I had been best of friends since forever and at times we were what you could called friends with benefits but we were really close, almost like twins in a sense, only better. “Matt can I have my Riley?”

“She’s my Riley at the moment, you can have Kayla though,” Matt cuddled closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, which made me giggle when he brushed my sides.

“I don’t want Kayla, she’s icky,” Zacky faked a disgusted look as he scooted far away from her, she gasped and punched his kneecap, but that only ended in her hurting herself and her whining loudly. “Come on Matt, share Riley.”

“Nope, she’s warm,” Matt grinned widely enough his dimples grew deep, one again. “Sorry Zacky, she’s mine now.”

“Can we seriously just watch the damn movie?” Jimmy cried out in frustration, flailing his long limbs around dangerously. “For the love of Jack Daniels?”

“You drink too much,” I called out pointedly at the giant; he just shrugged it off and turned the volume up on the TV to a deafening level.

“Can we play truth or dare after the movie?” Kayla asked even though Jimmy kept shushing her and giving her the stink eye. “Please?”

“That’s such a childish game,” Johnny murmured from the chair he sat in across the room from everyone.

“I’ll bake cookies,” she offered in exchange and pointed at the kitchen. “I’ll make peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies.”

“I’ll play,” I called out at the mention of peanut butter cookies, those where my absolute favorite amongst cookies. “Come on guys, its cookies for crying out loud!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry its been so long. I haven't had the...spirit to keep writing but I figured you guys liked it so I might as well continue.