Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Questioning

“Poke one of them.”

“No! That will just make them mad at us!”

“So?”

“So then they won’t answer our questions! They’ll just ignore us!”

I groaned and open my eyes, only to find myself surrounded by boys. I had an arm around me, and suddenly all the events from last night came back to me. My first day here and I already have a group of friends and a boyfriend. Not too bad. Dad will be happy about the boyfriend part at least. I’m not so sure about Ash, though. While he had no problem with getting girlfriends, he always got a bit over protective when it came to my boyfriends. He’ll just have to get over it, I guess.

“She’s awake!” one of the twins exclaimed.

“No, Jay, she’s not awake. She’s sleeping with her eyes open!” the other twin, James said. His sentence overflowed with sarcasm.

“Mmm,” I groaned. “Good morning.”

“Morning!” exclaimed Damen.

“So what were you guys doing last night?” one of the boys, Kevin I believe, asked.

“Nothing,” I said, but I could feel a blush working its way up. It was then I realized me and Alec were both still in our underwear. Of course they would know we didn’t do nothing. They would think we did more than we actually did though.

“Sweetheart, you’re in your underwear. You obviously didn’t do nothing,” Ryan said. At least I think it was Ryan.

It was then I realized I never actually took in what they looked like the night before. I looked at Ryan first. He had red and black hair, red being the top layer and black being the bottom. He had multiple lip rings and also a nose ring. He had brown eyes that looked like chocolate. He seemed sweet. Next was Jay. He had dark brown hair with a couple of random blonde streaks, and some blonde at the top. His eyes were a pretty color of blue. His twin, James, looked a little tougher. His hair was the same color brown with some blonde at the back and a red streak at the front. He had the same color eyes as Jay. Kevin had black hair with pink in it. He had two lip rings and he also had really pretty hazel eyes. He was adorable! The last boy hadn’t spoken yet. I remembered his name was Matt. He had jet black hair, a lip ring, and he also had chocolate brown eyes.

I glared at Ryan. “Psh. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about,” I said, with a joking tone. He just laughed.

Suddenly, Alec groaned from beside me. His arm moved and he woke up.

“Good morning, sunshine,” I said, happily.

“Mmm. Good morning,” He said, leaning over and kissing me. This, of course caused excitement in the group of boys surrounding us.

“I knew something happened between you two!” Kevin exclaimed, happily. I laughed.

“Ok, so maybe, I might, possibly be going out with one of your best friends,” I said, with a slight smile on my face.

“Ah! Yay!” Damen attacked me with a hug.

“Damen, I’m hungry get off me right now or say goodbye to your precious air supply. He automatically backed off.

I was about to get up, when I realized that might be a bad idea considering my apparel.

“Umm. Would you guys mind going away while I change.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry about me, the twins, or Kevin, and considering he’s your boyfriend, you don’t need to worry about Alec either. It’s those two you need to worry about,” Damen said pointing at Matt and Ryan.

“I would prefer my privacy thank you. Although I do appreciate knowing which boys are gay and which are…. bi?” I questioned Matt and Ryan.

“Yup!” Ryan exclaimed while Matt just nodded.

“Ok well, if you guys don’t mind, I’d like to get changed by myself.” All of the guys left the room except Alec.

“What if I do mind?” he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my back. I blushed and smiled.

“Too bad,” I whispered back, trying to control myself.

“Aw. But I wanted to stay with you,” he said.

“Not right now,” I said.

“Fine.” He sighed and left the room.

I looked at my suitcase, which someone must have brought up. I sighed and opened it. I found some red skinny jeans and my black and red My Chemical Romance t-shirt. I pulled them on and found my overnight kit with all my toiletries. I looked around and realized I had no idea where I was. I didn’t get the chance to look around the upstairs part yesterday. The room I was in was a purple color. There was a closet with mirror doors all across one side of the room. The bed was the same color as the room. I decided that this was definitely going to be my room. I saw a door n the other side of the room. I went and opened the door. I gasped when I saw the bathroom. It was huge with a hot tub like bathtub and shower. The sink was also huge and had a mirror over it. The mirror was surrounded by the lights that make everything look pretty. I unpacked my overnight kit and got started. I applied my eyeliner and straightened my hair.

I went downstairs, where the boys were talking. I looked for some pop tarts. When I found them, I brought the box out and gave a pack to each of the boys.

“I want to go swimming!” Jay exclaimed after finishing his pop tart.

“Me too!” Damen said.

Suddenly, the boys were all looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

“I have to unpack!” I told them.

“Please?” they all started begging.

“We’ll help you unpack when we get back,” Alec said. I looked at him. Who could resist those puppy dog eyes?

“Alright, but you all better help,” I said, giving in. Today was going to be interesting. No scratch that. This whole year was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so obviosly i am the co writer 4 this story! tell me wut u thnk!!!! i hope u lik it just as much as u lik Ali's chapters!!XD

-Alyssa