Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 1

Rebel’s alarm-clock went of at exactly 7:00am; she poked her head out from under the bed covers and glared at the clock.

Then without any warning she picked up the clock and threw it against the wall where it smashed into small pieces of metal and plastic.

"Bloody thing... why the hell did I ever buy one?" She muttered as she rolled over and fell out of bed "bugger!!"

"Rebel get your lazy ass up!!" Rebel’s mom yelled as she hammered on her daughter's door.

"Yeah...okay mom!!" Rebel yelled back while glaring at the door, she heard her moms footsteps move down the hall.

"Angel get up!!" Rebel’s mom was now yelling at her older sister, Rebel heard Angel yell something back at her mom.

After a while Rebels door opened, her sister walked in and sat down on the end of the bed.

"Hey Reb." Angel muttered from the bottom of the bed.

"Heya...you okay?" Rebel asked her sister as she walked over to the remains of the clock, picked them up and threw them in the bin.

"Yea...no...She’s picking on us for no reason...it’s like she blames us for dad leaving!" Angel replied getting angrier by the minute.

"Yea I know!" Rebel said as she walked back over to her bed and sat next to her sister.

"Taken your agro out on your clock I see!" Angel said laughing.

"Uhhh yeah... it knows better than to wake me up!" Rebel said giggling.

"Ummm...Reb...that’s what it's supposed to do!" Angel replied while giving her sister an odd look.

Rebel hit her sister over the head and went to her wardrobe to start looking for some clothes.

"Ouch... well its true!!," Angel said while rubbing her head "Urgh I'm gonna go get changed." she added as she wandered out of her sisters room.

Finally the girls trudged downstairs, where they were welcomed by their mom's screaming.

"All you two care about are those stupid skateboards... you're never gonna get anywhere in life!!" Their mom yelled at them, she then picked up a plate and threw it at the girls.

"But mom, we both have jobs and..." Angel started but she couldn't finish her sentence as her mom threw another plate at them.

"Fine... if that's what you think we'll leave!!" Rebel screamed. Then she grabbed her sister by the arm and dragged her up stairs.

"What’s going on?" Angel asked puzzled.

"We're leaving!" Rebel replied "Go and pack!"

The girls threw some clothes into their messenger bags, picked up their skateboards, ran back downstairs and out of the front door.