Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 2

Rebel and Angel wandered down the road to the city center.

"Where to then Angel?" Rebel asked her sister.

"I dunno you wanna go to the mall for a bit?" Angel suggested.

"Yeah okay... can we go to Star Bucks please?" Begged Rebel.

"Erm yeah I guess so, but we have to be careful with money though." Angel said looking worried.

The last thing Angel saw was her sister come flying out of no where and hugging her.

"YAY thank you thank you thank you!!!" Rebel said with a smile on her face.

"Down Reb, I can’t breath" Angel said pushing her sister of her.

"Hehe sowwie" Rebel said, then she started humming to 'I Miss You' by Blink 182 while air drumming.

15 minutes later they arrived at Star Bucks.

Rebel grabbed Angels hand and dragged her to Star Bucks.

"You are so immature sometimes." Angel muttered to her sister.

"Yeah but that's why you wuv me." Rebel said with a cheeky grin on her face. Angels just rolled her eyes.

They went into Star Bucks and ordered to café lattes to take out.

Once they got there drinks they went and sat outside on a bench.

After they had their drinks they threw the empty cups into the bin and headed into the mall.
"So where now then Lil' sis?" Rebel asked Angel.

"Erm what about Hot Topic, then we can go to the skate store?" Angel looked at her sister for an answer then out of nowhere Rebel jumped into the air.

"Hell yeah!!" shouted Rebel.

People around them looked at Rebel strangely, Rebel started to giggle and Angel turned red in embarrassment.