Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 19

"You ready love?" Bam asked Rebel as they walked into the Skate park where the Am Jam contest was going to be held.

"Uhhh yeah....I guess." Rebel replied looking slightly nervous.

Bam, noticing this grabbed hold of her hand and kissed her softly on the lips.

Rebel smiled and returned his kiss.

"Come on guys less kissing more skating!!" Dico yelled at them as he ran past.

"Remind me why I decided to bring him again." Bam said rolling his eyes.

"Because...I'm you're friend...aaand you love me!" Dico replied.

"Uhhh no...I don't love you...but yes you are my friend... and how the fuck could you hear me from over..." Bam started.

"There?" Dico asked appearing behind Bam.

"What the fuck dude don't do that." Bam said jumping.

"Awww Bammie...don't let Dico scare you!" Rebel laughed, "I'll protect you."

"I thought it was me who was supposed to protect you!" Bam said.

Rebel smiled, kissed Bam and walked off to find her sister, leaving Bam with Dico.

"What are you staring at?!" Bam asked Dico.

"Nuuuthin." Dico replied grinning at Bam.

"Dude you're creeping me out!" Bam shouted as he slapped Dico.

"God Bam you're such a woman!" Dico yelled rubbing his cheek where Bam had hit him.

(Elsewhere at the Am Jam.)

"Angel where are you?" Ville yelled as he looked around for her.

"Here." Angel said waving.

"Don't do that to me again...I thought I lost you sweetheart." Ville said running up to her.

"You'll never loose me Ville." Angel replied as she hugged him.

"Have you seen the rest of the guys?" Ville asked.

"Uhhh yeah...they went off to grab seats for everyone...well all except Gas and Burton...I think they walked off to get drinks." Angel replied.

"Hadn't you better get ready sweetheart?" Ville asked.

Angel looked at her watch, "Oh shit I'm late...I was supposed to meet Rebel 10 minutes ago!!!" Angel shouted as she started to run off.

"Wheres my kiss?" Ville asked pouting.

Angel whipped around, ran back up to Ville, kissed him and ran off again.

Ville smiled and walked off to find the rest of the guys.

(At the competitors bench.)

"Shit...Rebel...I'm sooo sorry I'm late!" Angel said running up to her sister.

"It's okay....we aren't up yet." Rebel replied.

Angel sat next to her sister and started picking at the grip tape on her skateboard.

"You nervous to?" Rebel asked looking at her sister.

"Yeah...what if I fall flat on my face?" Angel said.

"Uhhh...get a life...you will be fine...I'm the one who's prolly gonna fall flat on my face." Rebel said.

Angel smiled at her sister, "Yeah probably!" She said laughing.

"See?.....hold it!!" Rebel said just noticing what her sister had said.

Angel grinned, "you know I'm joking!" she laughed.

Rebel laughed.

"Just don't go skating into anyone!" Angel said.

"Hmpf!" Rebel replied smirking.

(On the bleachers)

"How are they feeling?" Mige asked.

"Hmmm okay." Ville and Bam said in unison.

"Hey budge up guys." Burton said as he walked up to them carrying a tray of drinks and pretzels.

"We're here to support the girls...not to have an eating fest." Linde said.

"Yeah well this is in case anyone gets hungry." Gas replied.

"Ohhhh yesss...pretzels!!" Dico yelled as he sat down and stuffed some pretzels in his gob.

"See." Gas said as he sat down.

(At the arena.)

"Aaand welcome to this years Am Jam!" Tony yelled into the mic. "There has been a huge turn up...that's what I like to see. just like last time everyone will be skating together and one by one they will be eliminated."

Rebel and Angel looked at each other.

"Right lets get this party started!" Tony yelled, "the competitors this year are.........Amy Reza, Oliver Lambert, Angel Hurley, Ashley Wormwell, Jordan Riley, Gary Hewit, Alex Hastings, Rebel Hurley and Liam Hatfield!"

Everyone walked out one by one onto the arena.

"Okay guys...gooo!" Tony yelled.

(Back on the bleachers.)

"Yeah wooo go girls!" Dico yelled through a mouth full of pretzels.

"Urgh...gross!!!" The man in front of Dico yelled, he then stood up and turned around, "what the fuck do you think your doing you little twat?!" He yelled at Dico.

"Shite sorry dude...here let me get that for you." Dico said as he started wiping pretzels off the man.

"Urgh...just leave me alone will ya?!" the man said as he started to walk off.

"Hey come back...you still have pretzels on you!!!" Dico yelled running after him.

(Back in the arena.)

"And Jordan Riley is eliminated for hitting Oliver Lambert off his board!" Tony yelled into the mic.

Angel and Rebel where doing pretty well. they had managed to dodge everyone and still bust some amazing tricks.

"Oooh....that must have hurt!" Tony said as Alex Hastings fell off her board and slid along the floor. "It's now down to 7 competitors!"

"And that was a sly move... Ashley Wormwell is eliminated for bashing into Rebel Hurley." Tony said as Rebel was sent flying, she then managed to retrieve her board and set off again.

(At the bleachers.)

"No....get rid of that twat!!!" Bam yelled as he stood up

"Bam calm down...hes been eliminated already." Ville said trying to calm his friend down.

"Shit I hope shes okay." Bam said sitting back down.

(Back at the arena.)

"Aaand there's only 3 competitors left... Angel Hurley, Gary Hewit and Rebel Hurley.........ohhh and Gary Hewit is out of there!" Tony yelled as Gary fell off his board.

Rebel and Angel were not going to give up, they didn't want one to win and not the other.

3 minutes later.

"It looks like we have a draw... Rebel and Angel Hurley...okay girls... it looks like you're both going home Am Jam winners!" Tony yelled.

"Yesss!!" The girls yelled in unison as Angel pulled a Gymnast plant while Rebel Christ aired over her.

"Wow I've never seen anything like it!" Tony yelled.

Bam and Ville had already jumped up from their seats and were running down from the bleachers to congratulate the girls.

"And that is the end of this years Am Jam... be sure to come back next year and support your local competitors!" Tony said smiling.

THE END