Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 4

Bam stopped the Hummer suddenly without any signal to the girls.

Rebel flew in between the driver and passenger seat and hit her head on the dashboard.

"Owww... shit!!" Rebel yelled as her head stuck the dashboard.

"Oooh, that's gonna leave a mark!" Angel said laughing.

"Oh my god, are you okay...ummm... I just realized I don't know your names." Bam said as he examined Rebels forehead that was starting to turn red.

"I'm Angel... and the one that has just head butted the dashboard is Rebel." Angel said ducking as her sister tried to hit her.

Rebel then clutched her head and groaned: "Owww... I think I might have concussion."

"Hey come on I'll get you some ice for that." Bam said as he got out of the Hummer, went over to the passenger side and helped Rebel out.

Angel stepped out of the Hummer and looked up at Bam's 'house'. “you live here?" Angel asked.

"Yep... Castle Bam... home sweet home." Bam said laughing.

Bam then helped Rebel inside and sat her on the pirate bar.

"That looks really bad love," Bam said to Rebel as he gave her some ice to put on her head, "Do you want to go to hospital or summut?" he added looking concerned.

"Ummm... no I should be alright in a while." Rebel said smiling even though her head was throbbing.

Just then there was a loud crash from outside the pirate bar and a lot of swearing.

A middle aged man hopped through the door and to the pirate bar.

"Goddamn it Bam how many times do I have to tell you not to leave your skateboards lying around!?" The man said as he stopped hopping and leant on a chair.

"Awww... I think we may need to get you some glasses Phil," Bam said as he winked at Rebel yet again, "and mind your language we have company... Phil, this is Rebel and her sister Angel, guys this is my dad, Phil." Bam added as he pointed to them as they where introduced.

"Pleased to meet ya gals." Phil said as he shook each of their hands in turn.

He then made his way towards the door and added: "Oh and Bam... I saw Dunn a while ago behind a plant pot, could you please tell him you have given up that game of hide and seek?"

"I will do at some point... I was just getting used to the peace and quite." Bam said laughing.

Phil walked out of the room.

"I suppose I better go and find Dunn," Bam said "Do you want to come with me?"

"Yea okay." the girls replied in unison.

"Hmm Rebel I don't think you should be walking around after a bump like that," Bam said "I'll carry you."

"Ohh no Bam that's..." Rebel started but she couldn't finish as Bam picked her up fireman style and started running towards the stairs.

"Hey guys wait for me!!" Angel yelled as she ran after them, "where did you go?"

Angel rounded the corner and ran straight into someone.

"Ouch... what the?" The guy said.

"Oh I'm sorry." Angel said as she picked herself up.

"Hey... no worries... it’s not everyday I get knocked over by a pretty gal." the guy said as he stood up.

"I'm Angel." Angel said as she stuck out her hand for the guy to shake.

"Dico" the guy said as he took her hand and kissed it.

Angel blushed slightly then said: "Umm I don't suppose you have seen Bam any where?"

"Yep... last time I saw him he was attacking a plant pot," Dico said "umm it’s that way."

"Okay thanks." Angel said as she ran off again.

She found Bam and Rebel by a Cheese plant. Bam had broken off one of the leaves and was hitting Dunn around the head with it.

"Do you seriously think I was playing hide and seek for that long?" Bam asked as he whacked Dunn around the head again.

"Ouch... hey lay off Bam!" Dunn said as he scrambled to his feet.

"Well anyways I would like you to meet Rebel and Angel." Bam said.

"Pleasure." Dunn said as he brushed the dirt of his hoodie.

"Where’s the rest of the guys?" Bam asked "I want to introduce them to my new pets." He added laughing.

"They went out to the theme park," Dunn said "I don't know when they will be back."

Bam turned to the girls and said: "hey do you two have anywhere to live at the mo?"

"Not really." Rebel said.

"Well that's sorted... you can stay here" Bam said grinning.

"You sure we won’t be in the way or anything?" Angel asked.

"Course not... and besides you ain't met the rest of the guys yet or Ville Valo and co." Bam said.

"Ville Valo?" Rebel asked.

"Yep he’s a good friend of mine," Bam said smiling "Come on I'll show you to your rooms..."