Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 3

“You're such an idiot." Angel said to her sister as they walked into the mall.

"I know" Rebel said as she started walking backwards.

"What the hell are you doing that for?" Angel asked while giving her sister an odd look.

"I swear I just saw....uhhh forget about it." Rebel said as she turned around and started walking normally again.

"Hmm okay then," Angel said rolling her eyes "now just don't go spending too much!" she added as she caught her sister eying up a new pair of Vans.

"Yeah... I know." Rebel replied sulkily.

After a while they had given up shopping, and were sat on a bench near a set of stairs leading down to the lower level of the mall and the entrance.

"Reb... I'm scared... where do you think we will live." Angel asked her sister.

"Hmm I dunno Ange... we'll think of something I'm sure of it." Rebel said smiling at her sister.

"Heya guys, whets up?" said a voice out of nowhere.

Both the girls looked up to see Jacob and Ash.

"Ohhh hiya peeps." Rebel said smiling.

"We haven't seen you here in ages." said Ash sitting next to Angel.

"Well you're prolly gonna see a lot more of us now." said Angel.

"Whys that?" asked Jacob looking worried, then he added "not like that's a bad thing or anything...I mean...uhhh we like you. You guys have been our friends for ages."

Ash slapped him around the back of the head and said: "shut up man you sound like an idiot!!"

Passers by looked at the gang as if they were bugs, evil bugs at that, who should be stepped on immediately.

Jacob spotted a man outside a health food shop dressed as a carrot (he was trying to promote organic vegetables), "Hehe... hey guys watch this!" he said as he ran over to the man dressed as a giant carrot and jumped on him.

"Get offa me you twat!!" the man in the carrot suit yelled at him.

Just then a passing security guard noticed Jacob, said something in his walkie-talkie and started running at him.

"Ohhh shite guys leg it!!" Jacob yelled as he jumped up and started running.

Ash followed him and the girls were left sat on the bench with the security guard running at them.

Rebel and Angel grabbed their skateboards and started to grind down the stair hand rails.

"Ohhh shite!!" they both yelled in unison (they had forgot they had their messenger bags on one side), they both over balanced and fell off the rails landing with a thud on the stone floor.

"Bugger!" Angel said as she picked herself off the floor and ran after her skateboard that was rolling away.

"Hey wait!!" Rebel called as she picked up her skateboard and went after her sister.

They ran out of the mall and straight into the path of a red Hummer.

The Hummer screeched to a halt.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Yelled the man from inside the Hummer, then he saw the security guard and said "quick get in."

The girls scrambled in the Hummer and the man drove off. After a while Rebel looked up at the man and realized who he was.

"Oh my god... oh my god!!" Rebel started rambling.

"Oooh thanks... I never knew I was a God!" Bam said laughing.

Rebel went bright red and muttered somthing.

"Why the hell was that Lil' twat chasing you two anyways?" Bam asked looking at Rebel.

"Our friend harassed a giant carrot!" Rebel said laughing.

"Sounds fun!!" Bam said then he noticed the girl’s luggage and added "you two always carry that much stuff around when you go shopping?"

"Uhhh no we left home" Angel said looking down at her shoes.

"Ohhh, I'm sorry if I..." Bam started.

"So...I think we're far away from the mall now," Angel butted in "you can let us out."

Rebel glared at her sister and mouthed 'shut up'.

Bam, noticing this, said "Ummm nope... I'm kidnapping you two." He then winked at Rebel who blushed and looked out of the window.