Let Me Perfect It

A Bet Of Hearts

Image

William's POV

"There you are Bill"

I looked from my book to see Pete, Sisky and Mike walk into the dressing room.

"Here I am" I answered with a slight smirk as I removed the towel that had been resting across my shoulders. "The question is why were you looking for me?"

"Party tonight man" Pete said slapping me on the back.

"Annual start of tour party" Sisky added.

"You mean drink until our livers die party?" I chuckled setting the book down and taking the towel to my hair in the attempt of removing more of the sweat. I had no idea how the rest of the guys so easily made it look like they hadn't just been playing a show. i was still sweating buckets.

"So are you going?" Pete asked.

I shrugged "Sure"

I turned my head at the sound of the door opening. My eyes however got wide due to the fact that Sophie had just walked in wearing a towel. Her black bra straps were visible on her shoulders and it made me wonder if all she was wearing under that towel was a bra.

"Uh Sophie?" Mike asked.

She turned and looked at the four of us, not seeming to care that she was dressed the way she was in front of us. "Yes?"

"Are you coming to the party?" Sisky asked, clearly stopping Mike from asking Sophie what exactly she was doing.

She walked over to the microwave and pulled out a coffee mug. Sophie drank more hot tea and honey than I thought was possible for a person, but somehow her breath always smelled my mint.

I watched as her lips met the cup and some of the tea poured into her mouth. She smiled at Pete, but her smile fell when her eyes hit me.

"Is he going to be there?" she growled motioning towards me.

Seriously!

What did I do to make her hate me so much?

Pete glanced at me and then back at Sophie as she took another drink of her tea. "Yeah, but you probably wont run into him all the bands will be there"

Sophie shrugged "Sure, would you like me to tell the girls?"

I watched as she shift her weight from one foot to the other, causing her hip to stand out a little through the towel.

Pete nodded "That would be helpful"

Sophie nodded once more before turning and walking out of the room. I felt like a creep for noticing the way her hips swayed side to side.

"I wonder why she hates me so much" I sighed.

I turned at the sound of Pete's laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked curiously.

"You want to bed her" Pete snickered.

My eyes got wide.

Did he really just say that?

"You could to" he added "I would bet on it"

"How much?" Mike smirked.

I sighed "You guys that mean. We are not going to bet on me trying to get Sophie to sleep with me"

"You're just scared because you know she wont" Mike smirked knowing my pride our ruled my brain most days.

"Fine" I growled "I'll do it"

I knew as soon as the words left my lips I was going to regret it.

There was no way i was going to get Sophie to talk to me without that look of hatred, let alone get her to like me enough to want to do anything with me.

"And getting her drunk doesn't count!" Sisky cut in.

I glared at him "I'm not that much of an asshole" I growled standing up from the couch and throwing the sweat covered towel at him. "I need to take a shower, I'll see you guys at the party"

"Whatever man" Mike snickered, leaving the room followed by Sisky and Pete.

I sighed and collapsed on the couch.

Either I would fail and the guys would never let me forget it.

Sophie would find out and never talk to me again or kill me.

or

I could seriously upset her.

I was such a dead man.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sophie's POV

"Here wear this" Angie said tossing my black blood stained tank top and white tie. I raised an eye brow at her and she rolled her eyes "You wear it playing shows all the time"

"I know" I answered, "but you always yell at me for wearing it"

Angie shrugged and tossed my black skinny jeans at me as well "No face paint" she warned causing me to pout.

"No face paint?" I asked a puppy pout on my face.

Angie glared "Let someone see how pretty your face is for once. For god's sake you c an walk into a room of guys in just your towel so you can get your tea but you have a problem with not wearing face paint?"

I thought for a moment and nodded "Yeah, pretty much"

She sighed "I'm not arguing with you this time. Just do as I say for once please!"

"Fine" I pouted taking the cloths from her and heading to the bathroom to change.

When I came out I was dressed along with my black and white converse complete with blood stained laces. I had smokey red eyes shadow and my eyes with lined with eyeliner, lash gunked up by mascara.

"See Sophie"Angie smiled "You look amazing"

I rolled my eyes at the slight curls Angie had had Molly put in my hair. I didn't see why they were putting so much effort into making me look good. i was just going to get shit faced and pass out on some bus, more than likely not my own. I grabbed my black choker necklace and tied it tight around my neck before placing matching arm bands on my writs.

I would have a little say in what I looked like.

"Come on Chloe" I called.

"Do I have to go?" she asked sighing.

"If I do then you do" I smiled and walked off the bus, my band close behind me.