Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Don't trust me.

Ronnie and I layed in the hospital bed together, cuddling and looking all cute-like.

"Do you know if I'm gonna be out by tomorrow?" Ronnie asked me, snapping me out of my trance from the TV.

"I hope so, I don't want you to spend your 18th birthday in the hospital." I looked up at him and he smiled, nodding his head.

"So.........do I get you for my birthday?" He asked suggestively, and I narrowed my eyes playfully at him.

"Ronnie, I told you; if you want this to work, we're going to take it slowwww." I said, exaggerating the word "slow". "We're not just gonna jump right in and have sex. And besides, I'm a virgin........." I said, trailing off.

"So?.....Are you saying you don't trust me enough to give me your virginity?" He asked, sounding a little hurt. I sighed and played with my hands, something I do when I'm nervous.

"Well, I mean.........I haven't really gotten to know you, considering the fact you were asleep for a little over 3 months......I mean, yeah, I know a lot about you, but I mean know-know.....like, a married couple who's been together for over a decade-know." I said, and his eyes got wide.

"I have to wait 10 years?" He asked, and I laughed.

"No. I'm just saying, I've gotta put my trust in you 100%. It's gonna be awhile before we go down that sex path, bud." He pouted and fake-sniffled, making roll my eyes.

"We can have oral." I said, and his eyes lit up.

"Works for me!" He exclaimed, with that grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and made them go back to watching the TV.

"Knock knock!" Max said, walking into the room. I smiled and waved, then went back to the TV so Max and Ronnie could talk.

"Excuse me, miss Annabelle?" A nurse said, popping her head in after a few minutes. "Sorry to interrupt you boys, but someone wants Annabelle for a few." She said sweetly, and Ronnie looked confused.

"Hey, people are supposed to be visiting me. I'm the one who's in the actual hospital here!" He exclaimed. The nurse chuckled and shook her head.

"I'll be back Ronnie." I kissed his cheek and walked out, following the nurse. I soon saw Craig in the waiting room and thanked her, and she walked away.

"So you wanted to see me?" I said once I got to where he was. I sat down in the chair next to him and smiled a bit when he took in a nervous breath.

"Yeah.......look, I....I'm sorry." He said, sighing. I crossed my arms and looked at him. "I'm sorry I was such a prick the day Ronnie woke up, it's just......seeing you....trying to wake him up like you were bothered me...." He said, sounding disgusted, but tried to hide it.

"Well I wanted him to wake up, so I was willing to try anything...." I said, and he nodded.

"So, you guys aren't together right.....?" He asked, and I blinked.

"Well, um....we kind of are now....." I said, and his eyes widened.

"You....why?!" He asked angrily.

"Because I want to be! Craig, what the fuck's your deal? Why're you acting like I can't be with Ronnie?!" I exclaimed, and he sighed angrily.

"Because I care, alright?" He said through gritted teeth. "I don't want to see you get chewed up and spit out by him, just like he's done to so many other girls. He's a heart breaker, Anna; he's a player. Once he gets you in bed with him, you're gone. I don't wanna see you hurt, Annabelle." He sounded sad at the end, and I sighed.

"Look, I'm not like those sluts he's been with.....I'm not gonna have sex with him right away. I wanna make sure I fully trust him....." I said quietly.

"Don't trust him, Anna. Do not put your trust in him. It'll be your biggest regret." He begged. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Why...?" I asked, and he looked down nervously, staying quiet for a minute before he finally said something.

"Because when I first moved here, and on my first day of school, 2 years ago, Ronnie was my first friend. He was nice enough to show me around the school and help me get through the first day......he was really, really nice to me and everything, and I was....happy. I immediately trusted him right away, even when I had just met him....." I sat there, listening, wondering what he was going to say. I urged him to continue, and he gulped.

"About a month after I had met him, we started going over to each other's houses and stuff, cause we were best friends pretty much. We'd hang out and play video games or whatever, and one day, somehow the topic of me being bi-sexual came up.......and I remember being so worried he would be disgusted by me, and call me a fag and just never talk to me or look at me ever again.........but, he said it didn't matter to him and that he said I, "could be a gay part bear, part human" and he would still hang out with me and be my friend." He smiled a little, like he was recalling memories from back then.

"So, about a month after that, Ronnie started acting.........different around me. He always wanted to be as close as possible, and he was just...very........gah, what's the word....." He mumbled, thinking.

"He.....was acting like he liked you?" I asked, somewhat in disbelief. He nodded and smiled a little at me.

"And he told me one night he did. And that night, we kissed......and he asked me to be his boyfriend, which I accepted, because secretly I had liked him ever since I met him......."

I sat there, shocked, but told him to continue.

"Okay, so let's just skip forward; we were together for around....5 months?...I think, anyways, and one night we were in his bedroom, making out and it started going further.........long story short, we had sex and I gave up my virginity to him. And after that night, we had sex a few more times, and then, after the last time, the day after the last night we spent together, he dumped me. He said he was using me for sex and to, "get off", and that I was nothing but a stupid faggot. And from then on me and him haven't ever talked anymore, and he turned into what he is today."

When he finished, he was wiping at his eyes, trying to hide the tears that were threatening to fall. I sat there, completely shocked and surprised at what Craig had just told me.

"I'm just warning you, Annabelle; he will treat you like royalty, and he will be the sweetest guy ever for when your dating, but as soon as you have sex with him, he's gonna call you so many horrible things and leave you." He said quietly, looking me straight in the eye.

"I.........." I couldn't even find the words to say right now, I was literally in shock.

"Surprised?" He asked, chuckling. I nodded and smiled a little.

"Thank you.", was all I said. He nodded and stood up, holding his arms out. I laughed and stood up also and hugged him.

"Unless you can change him for the better, which I think is utterly impossible, don't trust him. Please." He whispered in my hair, and I nodded pulling away and smiling at him. We said our goodbye's and I slowly walked back into Ronnie's hospital room, just in time to see Max saying bye to Ronnie. He smiled and hugged me and told me bye and walked out.

"So who wanted to see you?" Ronnie asked smiling. I smiled nervously and sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed, Ronnie frowning when I didn't get back in the bed.

"Craig." I said simply, and he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What'd he want?" He asked, trying not to sound rude. I sighed.

"He.........apologized to me for something that happened between us the day you woke up. Nothing big."

"What'd he do?" Ugh. Dammit can't we just leave it at that.

"Oh, we just got into a little fight that day after you woke up, like I said, nothing big." He nodded his head slowly looking at me, as if he knew there was more to it then just that.

"Okay.......why don't you wanna get back in the bed?" He asked pouting. I chuckled and petted his head.

"That bed isn't big enough for the two of us; it hurts to sit in it all squished up." I said,

"Sit On my lap then." He winked at me, and I rolled my eyes. "No seriously, I'm cold and these blankets aren't helping." He said seriously. I sighed and climbed into the bed and sat on his lap, probably much to his pleasure. He wrapped his arms around my middle and rested his chin on my shoulder, smiling up at me.

"You're pretty." He said cutely. I giggled and thanked him. His cell phone started ringing and he removed his arms from me and answered it.

"Hello?......" His eyes got a little wide, but they soon went back to normal. He gently sat me next to him and got out of the bed. "Oh yeah! Um, hold on a sec.....I'll be right back, OK?" He whispered the last part to me, and I nodded, becoming confused when he hurriedly walked out. I sneakily followed him out into the waiting room and hid behind a vending machine in the waiting room.

"Kylie, how're you babygirl?.....Ha, I miss you too babe....yeah, look, I'll try and get out of here tonight and I'll come over so we can "celebrate" together.......I know, the last time was amazing, babe.......alright, I'll call you later.....bye babygirl."

I hurriedly went back into the hospital room, tears filling my eyes. I acted like I was getting out of the bed when he came in.

"Hey you! Get back in there!" He exclaimed jokingly. I fake-smiled and told him I had to go to the bathroom. He nodded.

"I'll be waitinggg." He sang, sitting on the bed grinning. I walked out and down the hall, tears flowing freely down my cheeks. I went in a stall and locked it, putting the lid on the toilet down and sitting, starting to cry quietly in my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first off: sorry for the little wait on the chapter. I'll try to squeeze in one more today to make up for it, but no promises!
2nd; school for me starts in a couple days. BOOOOOOOOO! So it might take a little longer for updates, might not. But I'm home schooled, and my day's are shorter and I usually don't get a lot of homework, so you'll still probably get your daily update. : )
and 3rd; COMENTS PLEASE! They make me happy, and all warm and fuzzy inside, and they make me wanna update. SO COMMENT FOR UPDATES! : DDDDD