Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, eye makeup fixed and no more visible signs of crying on my face. I sighed and walked into Ronnie's room, walking towards the chair where my bag was.

"What took you so long?" Ronnie asked, and I thought for a second.

"I was just re-doing my makeup and shit." I said, and grabbed my stuff, putting it in my bag.

"Ohhhhh.......are you leaving?" Ronnie asked sounding sad.

Dammit, his voice always gets me. That sad little voice always. fucking. gets me.

"No, I'm just putting my stuff in my bag so it doesn't end up lost or anything..." I mumbled, and set my bag on the floor next to me, pretending to watch TV.

"Are you okay Annabelle?" Ronnie asked quietly, sounding concerned. I turned to him and nodded, putting on a fake smile. It looks like he saw right through it, though.

"Hey, I'm gonna go and ask your doctor if you can leave, OK?" I said, standing up. He nodded and smiled.

"Thanks babygirl." He said quietly. I almost cringed when he called me that, and walked out, muttering stuff under my breath.

"Hi, Mrs. Clark, um, I was wondering when Ronnie was going to be allowed to leave...? We were hoping tonight...." I told Ronnie's doctor once I found her.

"Hm......well, he seems to be doing okay, but we're just going to run a few more tests to make sure he's good, and then we need his dad down here to sign the release forms. Come on, I'll just go do the tests now." She said, and I nodded. We walked back to Ronnie's room and he smiled at us, but he soon pouted when he saw Mrs. Clark getting out a needle.

"Come on Ronald, you're a teenage boy, you can take the pain." She joked, putting the syringe together. I smiled and sat down back in my chair.

"Yeah yeah yeah....." He muttered smiling. I grabbed Ronnie's phone and called his dad, telling him to come down here.

"Your dad will be here soon to sign the release forms, Ronnie, then you can go home." I said once I hung up, and he grinned.

"Yay!" He exclaimed, and the doctor chuckled.

"Okay, we're gonna go run a quick test on your blood and if everything checks out, you'll be good to go." We thanked her and she left, leaving Ronnie and I alone, me wishing John would just pop right in any second.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ronnie asked quietly, stroking my hair. I shook my head and shrugged a little.

"Nothing." I said, my eyes focused on the TV. He sighed loudly and I felt his hand stop.

"Seriously, what's wrong? Just tell me." I turned my head to him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well, first off, who were you talking to on the phone earlier?" I asked, and he blinked.

"A friend........why...?" He asked confused.

"Oh, well what was her name?" I put the emphasis on "her", and he blinked again.

"How do you know if it was a "her" or not?" He asked, and I laughed coldly.

"I heard you on the phone, Ronnie. You were talking to that whore Kylie." I spat, and his eyes widened.

"No I wasn't! I was talking to Robert!" He lied, and I rolled my eyes, snatching his phone off the bed and going to recent calls.

"Most recent call; Kylie, Dec. 14th, 6:32pm. It is now 6:48pm. And if I remember correctly, it's December 14th today." I said, and he just looked at me.

"Okay, so?! She called me and was trying to tell me to come over and hook up, but I told her no!" Another lie spewed from Ronald's mouth.

I grumbled and went into his "outgoing texts" and felt my heart shatter when I read them.

"Oh really? Because by the looks of these fucking texts you sent to her 5 minutes ago sure look like that you want to go over and fuck her!" I yelled, throwing the phone at him. He looked at the texts and had that, "Oh shit I'm caught"-look on his face.

"I can't fucking believe you!!! Craig was fucking right!" I yelled, and his head shot up.

"What? What does this have to do with Craig?!" He exclaimed.

"Because when I was talking to Craig in the waiting room he told me about how you two dated, and after the 5 months of dating he gave you his virginity, and then you told him you were using him for sex and just to get off and that he was nothing but a stupid faggot!!" I screamed, and he flinched a little.

"THAT NEVER HAPPENED!" He yelled, and I rolled my teary eyes, snatching my bag off of the chair.

"Yeah fucking right. Even if that was a bunch of BS, he was still right about you being a huge player and a heart breaker." I said angrily, staring at him with pure hate.

"I had the tiniest bit of trust in you, Ronnie. I actually trusted you. I've already been cheated on once, and it took me a long time to start trusting people again. And now, I have a feeling I'll never trust anyone ever again." His eyes started getting glassy after I said that, and he looked down trying to hide it.

I walked out the door and yelled from the hallway, "Have fun at your fucking birthday without me, Ronnie!". I was out the door when I saw Mr. Radke walking towards it.

"Annabelle? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"Just ask your son." I said quietly, walking to my mom's car that she's been letting me take. I got in and started it, driving off to Max's.

***

*At Max's, 10 minutes after Annabelle had gotten there*

"Well, I hate to say it, but Craig was right.....about everything. I had heard stuff about those two and that whole deal, and Ronnie told me after I had asked him about it so much. And of course, everyone knows he's a player and shit...." Max trailed off. We were both laying on his bed and looking up at his ceiling, that was covered in countless posters.

"I can't believe I actually had put trust in him....." I mumbled, turning on my side facing Max. He sighed and started playing with my hair, gently running his fingers through it sometimes.

"He just makes himself to be this completely loyal, loving guy when he has a girl he likes and wants to get with, and once he "gets what he wants", he's done." I nodded, wiping away a few tears that were on my cheek.

"Aww, come 'ere Anna....." He mumbled, and I snuggled closer to him and buried my face in his chest full-on crying again. He wrapped his arms around me and cooed sweet nothings in my ear, placing kisses on the top of my head.

"It's okay baby." He cooed. I sniffled and looked up at him.

"Baby?" I asked quietly, smiling a little. He chuckled and pressed his lips to my forehead softly.

"Thought it would comfort you." He whispered, gently pressing his forehead to mine. I giggled a little, blushing slightly at how close together we were.

I was going to thank him, but couldn't when his lips pressed to mine. Stunned, I didn't do anything for a few seconds, but soon I kissed back. Simple little kisses soon lead to a full on makeout session, both of us trying to get each other out of our clothes.

"Max...." I moaned when he kissed the sensitive spot on my neck, and then drug his teeth over it, driving me wild.

"What baby?" He breathed out, unclasping my bra.

"I'm a virgin." I whispered, and his eyes softened.

"Well, what do you want to do then?" He asked, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Give it to you." My answered surprised him, and he kissed me before throwing my bra to the side.

"You're sure?" He asked, and I nodded. He looked at me for a second, then started kissing me again, working on getting my jeans off. He soon got them off, along with his and our underwear, and he kneeled in between my legs.

"You're really sure?" He asked, and I nodded, smiling nervously. He leaned down and kissed me, slowly slipping inside of me. I gasped from the pain and closed my eyes, feeling nothing but a huge burning sensation.

"Tell me if it hurts too much....." He whispered, slowly and gently pumping inside of me. I bit my lip and felt warm tears leak from my eyes.

"Baby, you want me to stop?" Max asked cutely, sounding all worried. I smiled and shook my head.

Soon, after what seemed like hours it started feeling really, really good and we both climaxed, screaming each others names. Thank god I'm on the pill!

"Jesus." He breathed out, pulling out of me and collapsing next to me on the bed. We both laid there for a few minutes catching our breath before Max finally broke the silence.

"You're fucking amazing." He moaned, kissing me on the lips. I kissed back and pulled away, cuddling up with him for warmth.

"So you don't regret this?" He whispered into my hair, and I shook my head, looking up at him and smiling.

Too bad I actually did.
♠ ♠ ♠
No one saw THAT one coming, I bet.
Comments please. Tell me what you think of what just happened. : D