Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

You just love to hate me...

"Hey baby, I gotta go now to the surprise, I'll see you when you get there, kay?" Ronnie said hurriedly. I raised my eyebrow and stop straightening my hair, putting the flat iron down.

"Why do you have to go now?" I asked confused.

"Has to do with the surprise." He smiled and kissed my forehead just barely. "You know it's at Bryan's, so I'll see you there!" He quickly ran out, leaving me standing there.

"O.....kayyyy........" I shrugged to myself and finished straightening my hair, then teased it. I applied my makeup and put my outfit on (link in authors note.). I grabbed my bag and looked at the clock; 5:07.

"Sweet! I won't be late." I said to myself and walked out to my car, technically my mom's, or was my mom's......I got in and strapped my seat belt on, starting the car and following the directions Ronnie had written on a sticky note.

20 minutes later, with 3 minutes to spare (hey nice to know I can add and subtract!), I parked in the street and got out, walking up to the front door and knocking on it.

"Annabelle! H-hey.....um..." Bryan sounded really nervous, for some reason.....

"OH BRY, IS SHE HERE?!?" I heard someone drunkenly slur in the background. I raised my eyebrow at Bryan, who looked scared shitless now.

"Look, Anna, you might wanna go-"

"C'MON DUDE, LET HER IN! LET HER SEE THE SURPRISEEEEEEEEE!"

Ronnie.

"What the fuck's going on?!" I yelled, pushing past Bryan and coming face to face with Ronnie and Kylie.

"Hereeeeeeeeee's the whore!" Ronnie slurred, pointing at me and wrapping his arm around Kylie's shoulders. She giggled and smirked evilly at me, hand on her hip and all.

"Excuse me?!" I was astonished, and I also had a feeling I wasn't going to like this surprise.

"Come come, I have an announcementttt to makeee!" Ronnie harshly grabbed my arm and dragged me into the main room, where a bunch of people I didn't even know stood, all eyes on me. He pushed me roughly on the couch and stood on the coffee table in the middle of the room, wobbling a little.

"EVERYONE, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!" Ronnie slurred in a sing-song voice. Everyone became quiet and they were all looking at Ronnie.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" He almost fell off the table with how wildly he threw his arms in the air, but caught himself. "Kylieee, babe, come up hereeeeee." He cooed. Kylie giggled and stood on the table with him, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Everyone, this girl, right here? The one on the couch? Yeah, she's completely STUPID!" He yelled, pointing at me. "She thought that I actually liked her for who she was, and that I didn't want her for a good fuck. But boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, is she WRONG OR WHAT?!"

Everyone in the room started laughing, including Kylie. I stared up at Ronnie in disbelief.

"She thinks I actually thought she was pretty, and smart, and hot, and......other stuff........buttt.....I can't rememberr the other stuffff....any-fuckin'-ways! She thought I wanted her for her, and not for her body, but GOD DAMN! She is WRONGGGGGGG!" Everyone laughed even harder when they saw me starting to cry, including Kylie. Again.

"Awww, is this hurting your wittle feelings Annabelle?!" Ronnie slurred in a baby voice. I looked down and let the tears pour down my cheeks.

"Well this will make you want to kill yourself! I THINKKKKK, THAT YOU ARE A SLUT, YOU'RE AN UGLY BITCH, NO GUY WOULD EVER WANT YOU BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKIN' UGLY YOU ARE, AND OH...GOD......EVERYTIME WE WOULD KISS, I WOULD NEARLY THROW UP! YOU'RE PROBABLY THE UGLIEST CHICK I'VE EVER SEEN, IN MY LIFE! IT'S MAKIN' ME SICK JUST TO LOOK AT YOUR UGLY MUG! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A CHEAP, DIRTY, UGLY, DUMBASS WHORE! WHATEVER I SAID TO YOU MEANT NOTHING! NADA! ZIP! ZILCH!! YOU, ANNABELLE JULIENNE BARONE, ARE A WHORE WHO MEANS SHIT TO ME!!!"

Everyone in the room clapped and roared with laughter and cheers as I stood up and started moving through the crowd of people.

"Oh, and also!? Yeah, the reason I came here early?! Yeah, just a few minutes before you got here, me and Kylie here just got done fucking! AND SHE'S A BETTER FUCK THEN YOU'LL EVER BE!"

I sobbed and ran out of the house and back out to my car, getting in the drivers seat and trying to start the car, but full-on lost it when I went into hysterics.

After a few minutes, I grabbed my cell phone out of my purse and dialed Craig's number.

"Hello?" He said happily.

"C-C-Craig?" I stuttered, still crying.

"Anna....? What're wrong? Why're you crying?" He asked, sounding concerned now.

"I need you to come to where Bryan's house is....please.......I'll explain it to you then....just please, hurry up and come here....." I cried.

"Anna, I don't know where Bryan's is. What's going on?" He asked hurriedly.

"Ronnie......whore.......called me.......drunk...." I spluttered out those words as I cried harder.

"Shhhhh, calm down.....what about............" He was silent for a minute before scaring me with, "RONNIE'S DRUNK AND CALLED YOU A WHORE?!"

"Yeah.....please just.....come here....." I cried.

"Anna, what street is it?" I told him the street and the address.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few-"

"Don't hang up, please!" I begged, sobbing a little.

"Okay, okay, I won't hang up, don't worry.....I'm getting starting my car right now......I'm gonna be there in less then 10 minutes, okay?" He said softly.

"Okay......" I mumbled, wiping my tears away.

"Okay, I'm driving down my road....really, really fast, by the way!" He said the last part excitedly, making me smile and giggle a little.

"Oh! I heard a giggleeeee!" He sang, and I chuckled.

"Oh, stop sign! Better not blow that like last time...." He mumbled.

"You blew a stop sign?" I asked jokingly, sniffling a little.

"NOT LIKE THAT!" He whined. "Okay, I'm going down the other roadddd.......andddd.....there's roadkill-okay ew don't hit that!"

I laughed and smiled, and he gasped.

"Did I hear a laugh?!" He asked faking shock.

"Yes." I giggled. He kept saying silly things and making me laugh until I finally saw his car coming down the road.

"I seeeeeee a carrrrrr!" Craig said excitedly, and I giggled.

"AND NOW I SEE YOU!" He shoved his head out the window when he said that and waved like an idiot, making me choke on laughter.

"Now, do you think maybe you could follow me back to my place?" He asked, and I nodded, putting the keys in ignition.

"Alright, I'm gonna call your phone, and you answer it, and put it on speaker, kay?" He started dialing my number and I nodded, answering it and putting it on speaker.

"Follow the leaderrrrrr!" I heard him sing on the phone again. I laughed and started folling him out of the neighborhood. For the whole ride, Craig just made silly comments about things he saw, sang random songs and said stuff that made me cry.

But this time from laughing! : )

"WE'RE HEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEE!" He sang in an opera voice, and I covered my ears.

"My earsssss." I whined, taking the keys out and getting out of my car. I grabbed my phone and hung up the call.

"DID YOU JUST HANG UP ON ME?!" He exclaimed, getting out of the car and holding his phone in the air.

"WHY YES, YES I DID!" I snapped my fingers in his face and he put his hand on his hip.

"Oh, HELL NAW GURL!" He snapped his fingers in a "Z" shape, making me choke on my laughter again.

"Okay let's go inside. MY DICK MIGHT FREEZE!" He exclaimed, making me start coughing from laughing so much and almost slip on the semi-icy sidewalk.

"Woahh, be careful there!" He laughed and held me up as I continued laughing my ass off, leading me into his warm house.

"Whew....." I wiped my tears away and giggled a little at his face.

"It wasn't that funny." He said, and I nodded my head furiously.

"Yeah it was!" I grinned like the big dork I am, and he laughed.

"Well anyways, WELCOME TO MY HOME!" He exclaimed, flailing his arms. "Right now, we are in the hallway!"

"No shit." I said laughing still, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"ANYWHO, my parents aren't home right now, they went out for the night and are staying at a hotel.....probably to have sex." He said, cringing at the end. I laughed hysterically again, making him raise his eyebrow at me.

"How'd you go from crying out of sadness to crying out of laughter so quick?" He chuckled, taking his coat off.

"Cause you're amazing." I cooed, tackling him in a hug. He hugged me back, laughing.

"Well thank ya for stating the obvious." He said sarcastically, helping us both up. I stuck my tongue out at him and he returned the gesture.

"Where's your daughter?" I asked, and he laughed a little, leading me to the living room. It was pretty nice; big screen TV, two leather couches, nice coffee table, all that good stuff.

"She's back home with Gab." He said, sounding a little sad.

"Awwwww, you'll see her again soon enough." I cooed, kissing his cheek. He smiled at me and sighed.

"I honestly don't know when that'll be, since me and Gab are fighting." I frowned when he said this.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh, it was just over some stupid stuff that happened a while back, and now she's threatening to stop coming up to Vegas and not let me see my daughter anymore..."

"That's just wrong. You have every right to see your daughter." I said, and he smiled at me.

"It'll all blow over eventually. But, for now, I want you to explain what happened." He said, turning his body more towards me. I told him everything that happened, in the end crying into his shoulder sitting on his lap, his arms wrapped around me and him trying to shush me.

"I would kill him, but I'm a God-lovin' man." He said, and I giggled a tiny bit, still crying.

"Thank you for listening Craig." I whispered, looking up at him. He looked down and smiled at me, a smile that made butterflies appear in my stomach.

"You know I'm here for you, no matter what."

I smiled a little, and leaned up so our noses were just barely touching. I looked straight into his eyes and he did the same, both of us seeming to search for something.

"Kiss me." I whispered, and his eyes went somewhat wide.

"W-What?"

"Kiss me." I said it louder this time, and he leaned down, barely letting our lips touch.

"You have no clue how much I've wanted to." He mumbled right before softly kissing my lips, sending me into a bliss that could never be described.

But damn did it feel amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is gonna be a lonnnnnggggg author's note. XD
Mkay, first thing's first: I AM SO FREAKIN' SORRY X2134567897654 for not updating for like, over a week. There was just a bunch of crap going on in my life, from school to a buncha birthdays (weird right o_O) to just BS in my life. I didn't hardly have time to BREATHE. But now I finally do, and I'll hopefully be getting back into the swing of things. ^_^

2nd: 5 stars. ILY all for all of your amazing comments. 'Nough said.

3rd:........................shit i forgot what third was. lol.

ANYWAYS! So yeah. I now has to go and reply to my profile comments, BUT ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROWWWWWWWWW!!!

Oh, and Anna's outfit! http://tinypic.com/r/20zvg5u/4

Mmmmmkay, now, time for you guys; who should Anna be with/who do you want Anna to be with? Craig or Ronnie? Or Max? But mainly Craig or Ronnie? XD

(oh and PS: the part where Craig say he's a "God-Lovin' man" is an actual quote from him, it's in a video......i'll edit the author's note later and post the link once i find it. lol : D)

(and PSS: I know I'm making Annabelle seem easy, but she isn't. you'll see in the next chapter. and also, ronnie and annabelle never had sex, just in case the, "AND SHE'S A BETTER FUCK THEN YOU'LL EVER BE!" part made some people think that.)