Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

I'm okay now.

I woke up to yelling and things breaking, and I saw that Ronnie wasn't in bed with me anymore......not good.

I got up and out of bed fast, walking down the hall and into the kitchen to see Ronnie and Craig all up in Max's face yelling at him, Max yelling right back at them, and a few glass cups broken on the floor.

"What the hell is going ON?!" I groaned, and they all shut up and snapped their heads to look towards ME.

"Maxwell here wanted to come and see you." Ronnie said angrily.

"And I wanted to see you too, but then Max came here a few minutes after I got here and this happened......" Craig finished. Max just looked at me with no emotion whatsoever. I scrunched my face up and yawned.

"Well Max, whatever you have to say to me, say it right here and right now." I muttered.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry.......I'm sorry for what I did to you, and I'm sorry for what happened to your mom, and I'm sorry I wasn't there at the funeral......" He said, sounding like he only meant 10% of what he was saying.

"Max, you don't have to say your sorry for what happened to my mom, that wasn't your fault. And you don't have to say your sorry for not being at the funeral, you didn't have to be there. You should be sorry for what you did to me though, try sounding like you actually mean it." He looked at me in disbelief.

"I do mean what I said! I'm sorry, god, what more do you want-"

"I WANT MY FUCKING VIRGINITY BACK, BUT I KNOW I CAN'T GET IT BACK SO CHANCES ARE I'LL ALWAYS HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!" I yelled in his face, and he took a step back, shocked at my outburst.

"You could have told me no, we shouldn't do this, we're not even together, you could have thought with your brain instead of your dick, you could have just left! You could have denied me, and I would've been so grateful! But since you're a fucking manwhore who wants sex and only sex, you did something HORRIBLE! YOU KNEW IT WAS WRONG OF YOU!!!!" I screamed.

"YOU TOLD ME WE COULD!" He screamed back.

"That's not the fucking point Max!" Craig threw a glass plate at the wall harshly. "You knew she was a virgin, goddammit, and you weren't dating her or anything! I hate to fucking saying this right now, but if ANYONE deserved to have her virginity, it would be Ronnie, since, you know, THEY'RE DATING!" He screamed the last part in Max's face, pushing him into the counter.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE, MABBITT!" Max screamed, and I gasped when Craig punched Max straight in the nose, it making a loud crunch noise afterwords.

"CRAIG!" Ronnie and I pulled Craig back, much to his disliking.

"No, let me fucking show him what he deserves!" He yelled, trying to squirm from our grip.

"Craig, no!" Ronnie said sternly, wrapping his arm around his waist further restraining him. Craig looked up at Ronnie when he did so like he completely forgot about what was going on all because Ronnie had his arm around his waist.

"Yeah, okay, no one pay attention to the guy with a broken nose with BLOOD GUSHING OUT OF IT!" Max yelled, sounding annoyed. I grumbled and got a dishcloth off the counter by the sink, handing it to Max. "Ronnie, go get an ice pack." He nodded and went to wherever the first aid kit was.

"Fuck, he broke it....." I heard Max mumble to himself.

"You deserved it." Craig spat. I looked at Craig with a "sit your ass down and just stay quiet" - look and he sat down, not seeming very happy to do so.

Ronnie came back out with the first aid kit and an ice pack in his hand, handing the kit to me. He soon handed me the ice filled pack and I handed it to Max.

"Alright Ronnie, you can take care of Max, I'm gonna go and get dressed so we can take him to the doctors." I mumbled, standing up and stomping into the bedroom. I open and closed drawers angrily, and stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I was in the middle on trying to put my pants on whilst brushing my teeth when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Whofth isth itgfth?" I mumbled with the toothbrush in my mouth.

"Craig." I heard him say softly. I sighed and pulled my pants up the rest of the way and opened the door, not caring that I was in my bra. His eyes went wide and traveled all over my upper body.

"My face is up here." I mumbled once the toothbrush was out of my mouth, pointing to my face. He blushed.

"Can I come in.....?" He asked nervously. I nodded and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash, spitting it out into the sink.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened just now......and I'm sorry for not even calling you or coming to the funeral or anything this past week....." He said sounding guilty. I slipped my t-shirt on and sighed, brushing my hair and started teasing it.

"It's OK." I said, and he looked at me.

"No it's not. I should've been there comforting you.....and I ignored you for that whole week. It's not OK." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Craig, I get it. It's alright, seriously." I said, getting slightly annoyed now.

"No, I really should've-"

"Well you weren't, okay?!" I snapped, and he looked at me, shocked. "You were probably spending time with your girlfriend and your baby daughter, and I don't blame you! They're more important then some girl you just met and are friends with, alright? It's fine. Just drop it." I choked up a little at the end, but tried to hide it by coughing.

"Annabelle....." He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it softly, making the tears spring to my eyes.

"It's okay." I choked out. He pulled me into a hug and I lost it, crying and sobbing into his chest, shaking slightly.

"Shhhh, you're okay......" He whispered, and I sobbed louder.

"I'm not okay! I'M NOT O-FUCKING-KAY!!!"

At the end, I let out a murderous scream, collapsing to the ground in a fit of hysterics. "AND I'M NEVER GOING TO BE OKAY EVER AGAIN!!!" I screamed again.

Ronnie and Max were in the bathroom in a split second, staring down at Craig cradling me and trying to calm me down as I wailed and screamed and yelled.

"Let it out, just get it all out......scream as loud as you want, just get it out." Craig whispered in my ear.

I screamed and wailed and cried until I felt like everything was out of me, I screamed until my throat felt like it was on fire, I cried until no more tears were coming out, Craig holding me in his lap the entire time.

"I-I-I-I w-w-want-t m-m-y m-m-mom-mma b-back-k......." I stuttered, still crying a bit and whimpering. Craig squeezed me tight and I heard him sniffle, making me feel bad.

"Don't cry." I whispered looking up at him. He simply shook his head and placed his lips to my forehead softly, suddenly making me sleepy.

"I'm t-tired-d....." I whispered. I was soon lifted up and over to the bed, gently being laid down in it.

"I'm gonna take Max to the doctors, I'll try to get back as soon as possible, alright angel?" Ronnie whispered. I nodded and sniffled, leaning up a little and pecking his lips. Him and Max left and I looked at Craig. He looked........jealous?

"Craig." I said quietly. He looked at me and I pulled the covers over us, snuggling up to him. He froze for a second, like he wasn't expecting it. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close soon after.

"Stay with me." I whispered, my eyelids drooping.

"Always." He whispered, and I fell asleep.

***

*4 hours later, 4:06 pm.*

I woke up and noticed I wasn't in Craig's arms anymore. I whined and reached my arm out, only to have it bump into someone.

"Awake?" I heard Ronnie chuckle, and I looked up sleepily to see in sitting next to me where Craig had been originally, laptop in his lap. I smiled and nodded, sitting up and stretching.

"How's Max's nose?" I said, and he shrugged.

"Broken. He said it hurts to sniff. But he's alright." He shrugged and I giggled, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"You feeling better, baby?" He asked me, and I nodded, smiling a little.

"All the screaming and crying got it out, so I feel a little better." I whispered, playing with the ends on my hair. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head making me smile bigger.

"Well good. I'm sure your mom doesn't want you moping around and crying for long, I'm sure she wants you to be happy and be strong. Like she raised you to be." I looked up at him and smiled at what he said, thinking about it. He was right.

"You're right....." I said, and he closed his laptop smiling.

"And I think we should go out and have some fun in celebration of her." He said, and my smile got wider.

"Yeah........like where?" I asked, already getting excited. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Surprise. Has to do with your birthday." He whispered, and I raised my eyebrow. My birthday was the day after Ronnie and Max's, and since my mom died the night before, I wasn't really in the mood to celebrate turning 17.

"Oh god......I'm scared." I said honestly, and he pouted. "But excited at the same time!" I added quickly, and his pout disappeared, a grin on his face now.

"Good. So you better go get ready, cause we're leaving at 5:30." He said, and I looked at the clock on his bedside table; 4:10pm.

"GAH! Gotta get ready!" I said worriedly, and jumped out of bed and over to the closet in search of something to wear. "Fancy or casual? Boots or heels? Straight hair or curly h-"

"Babe, relax." Ronnie laughed, getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "You've got almost an hour and a half, that's plenty of time. And...ehhh, in the middle." He said, and I narrowed my eyes.

"In the middle always makes the decisions harder to make." I grumbled, and started pulling out random articles of clothing and putting them together.

"You'll be fineeeeee." He said, kiss my forehead and walking out. I sighed, happily though, and began to get ready for a crazy night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm writing the second update now, and it'll be posted later tonight. : )
Commenttttttt! Pleaseeeee. -pouty face- : )
oh, and on a random note......my birthday really is the day after ronnie and max's, dec 16th. YAY FOR DECEMBER BABIEZ!