Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends.

***Annabelle/Normal POV***

"I'm in love with you, Craigafer Edward Mabbitt."

My jaw literally dropped as I heard what Ronnie was saying to Craig. Not even 5 seconds later after Ronnie's little speech to Craig, Craig ran out with tears already streaming down his face. I yelled for him, but it was no use, I already knew that.

I got up and walked into Ronnie's room, to see him smirking to himself, looking down at the bed sheet.

"Ronnie, you didn't mean one word of that, did you?" I said angrily, and he shook his head, looking up and grinning evilly at me.

"What the hell is WRONG with you Ronnie?! Why do you like to cause people heartache!?!?" I yelled, and he smirked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Fuck you, Radke! FUCK. YOU!" I slapped him across the face hard and was turning away but he grabbed my wrist, holding it in a painful grip.

"Don't ever fucking do that again Annabelle, or else you're gonna have a rude awakening." He growled threateningly. I narrowed my eyes at him and tried to rip my wrist from his hand, but no such luck; his grip just got tighter.

"Fucking let go of my wrist, Ronnie!" I yelled, and he yanked me forward so my face was only centimeters away from his.

"I would suggest, that from now on, don't fucking slap me again, don't talk to me like that again, and don't ever fucking give me your little bitchy attitude ever again, or you'll be right next to your mother's fucking grave."

My breathing stopped for a few seconds when he said that, sounding so mean, so....threatening.

"You couldn't fucking kill or even lay a hand on a girl even if your life fucking depended on it." I growled, yanking my wrist out of his grip finally. He glared at me evilly, making me even more terrified.

"You better be thanking god right now that I can't stand up because of my fucking foot right now, or you'd be hurting so bad." Tears sprang to my eyes and I tried to fight them back.

"I am hurting right now, Ronnie. I fucking am hurting." And with that, I ran out past all of the people in the waiting room, and in the hospital. I groaned as I realized I had to walk home, since the cops drove Craig and I here-

Craig..

I whipped my phone out of my coat pocket in a hurry and dialed Craig's number, praying he would pick up.

"Hi, you've reached my phone! Sorry I'm not-"

"FUCK!" I yelled, crying now. I shoved my phone back in my pocket, but took it out just as fast and sent him a text.

"craig, whr r u?!?! plz tell me, im scrd."

I began to walk. Where, I don't know, but right now I was just walking and praying I would find Craig.

My phone buzzed loudly not even 2 minutes later, and I grabbed it out of my pocket again, sighing a sigh of relief when I saw it was a text from Craig.

"im at the park that's nt evn 5 min. away frm the hospital....whyre u scrd?"

"ill tell u whn i get 2 the park, just stay thr."

I closed my phone and started running to the park, my breath causing smoke to form since it was so cold out. I saw Craig and smiled a little, slowing down to a walk. He looked up from the bench he was sitting on and smiled back at me, standing up and brushing the snow off of him.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him and he pulled me as close as humanly possible to him.

"You scared me, I didn't know where you were." I whispered, burying my nose into his somewhat-still-warm neck.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you." He whispered, rubbing my back as in an attempt to warm me up. I looked up and smiled at him, kissing his cold cheek softly.

"That's not the only reason I was scared....." I whispered, and he looked down worriedly at me.

"Why, what else?"

"Ronnie...........Ronnie basically threatened me......he didn't mean what he said to you and I told him, "Fuck you" and slapped him, but then he told me that if I ever did that again I'd be next to my mom's grave......." I choked up at the end and was almost scared all over again at Craig's expression. His eyes looked as dark as the night, full of anger.

"He threatened you?" He whispered lowly, and I nodded.

"He told me I should be, "Thanking God right now" that he was in a hospital bed and couldn't stand up, otherwise I'd be hurting."

"He's dead." Craig said those two words simply, like they were something he said everyday. I was about to say something, but was cut off by Craig again.

"You're moving in with me. I don't care what the hell you say, or Gab says, or my parents say, you're not going back to Ronnie's." He told me sternly, and I nodded, wiping a tear off of my cheek.

"Okay......" I whispered softly. We started to walk back to his house, but soon I saw a car starting to follow us.

"Who the fuck is following us." I mumbled, and Craig's head snapped to the car.

"What the hell....Max?" He said confused, and both of us stopped walking and looked at Max as he pulled to a stop.

"Guys, just get in. Now." Max said, and we both were confused as fuck, but did as he told us to.

"Max, what's going on?" I asked, and he gulped.

"Ronnie....oh god....." He started, sounding scared. He turned to me and looked right at me. "Ronnie....just called me........and......told...me...........that me and you were dead once he got out of the hospital..."

"WHAT?!?" Craig shouted. I, on the other hand, could say nothing as I felt sick to my stomach and I could barely breathe.

"He's mad at me for sleeping with Annabelle, and he's mad at Annabelle because....I don't know why!" Max cried.

"Because I slapped him and told him "Fuck you." I whispered, and Max groaned.

"Good job, Anna, good job-"

"Hey, just shut up Max, okay?!" Craig said. "What exactly did he say to you on the phone?"

"He just said, "You and Annabelle are dead when I get out of the hospital." That is all he fucking said!" Max sounded terrified.

"When is he getting out of the hospital?" I asked, and Max gulped.

"He'll probably escape, Anna. Right after he called and hung up, he texted me he was going to escape tonight."

I started crying; I was terrified right now. I never knew Ronnie, or even thought Ronnie was the type to kill. He never ever seemed like that, he just seemed like some pervy, goofy manwhore guy. Not a killer.

"What're we gonna do?" I whispered still crying. Craig squeezed me in a hug and I heard Max sigh shakily.

"We're gonna face him. We're gonna-"

Max looked down at his phone that was beeping.

"Ronnie sent me a text." He said, and he flipped open his phone.

"fight midnight. annabelle's old house." He read, and I started crying harder.

"He wants us to fight at Annabelle's?" Craig asked, still holding me as I shook and cried. Max's phone beeped again, and he read the next text message.

"u might want 2 bring weapons. ur fists arnt enuf ths time ;)"

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I looked at the clock. 9:30pm. I forced myself to stop crying and snatched Max's phone.

"escape now and be at my old house, now. -anna" I sent my text and Craig was watching me.

"NOW?! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY, ANNABELLE?!?" Craig screamed, and Max groaned.

"No. I'm not." The phone beeped already, and I read the text aloud.

"ill be thr by 10. can't wait 2 watch u suffer baby <3"

"Fuck." Max said to himself. I, on the other hand, smirked to myself as I read the text.

"Why're you smirking?!" Craig asked, sounding disgusted.

"Because I have a plan that will ruin Ronnie forever." I answered confidently while the guys looked at me like I was crazy. Max started driving to my house and in my mind, all I could think of was my plan.

My plan needed me to not be scared, not be scared of getting killed and to not be scared of Ronnie, or possibly killing Ronnie.

I honestly don't know if I can stick to this plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fight in the next chapter, which will be posted later today/tonight, one or the other. :)
Wow guys, I can't believe how many comments I got for the last chapter! Ya'll are amazing. Keep 'em coming! They make me happy and update. : D love you all <333

EDIT: sorry if you guys got 2 emails saying there was another update, mibba accidently sent this two times, therefore making it seem like it was two updates when it was just this chapter. sorry again!

EDIT EDIT: haha, another edit : D also, OVER 100 COMMENTS!!!!!!! 112 to be exact right now. : DDDDDDDDD OMGOMGOMG THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! That means so much to me. : D -squeals and runs in circles-