Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

In the middle of a gunfight, Never coming home, never coming home.

The door flew open, and Craig, Max and I all jumped a little from where we were sitting. I looked at the clock on my phone.

10:01 PM.

"Oh, Mabbitt decided to come too! Hi baby." Ronnie cooed in a sickeningly sweet voice. Craig stood up and walked over to Ronnie, looking him straight in the eyes. Which he had to look up, since Craig was a bit shorter then Ronnie.

"Why do you insist on breaking everyone's fucking heart?" Craig asked, his voice cracking slightly. Ronnie grinned and pecked Craig's lips, pulling away before he could respond.

"I'm a heart breaker." He answered simply, smirking. "Now, move Craigy-boy, we don't want you to get wrapped up in this now do we?" Ronnie pushed Craig slightly, him stumbling backwards a bit. Ronnie walked towards Max and I, who were still sitting on the couch.

"Well, well, well......Max and Annabelle......my girlfriend fucked my best friend, how charming." Ronnie spat hatefully. I looked up to see him looking down at me with a hateful, angry glint in his dark chocolate brown eyes.

"You were going to cheat on me, Ronnie." I said quietly. He knelled down in front of me and smirked, pushing my bangs out of my face.

"That didn't mean I didn't love you." I furrowed my brow at him.

"You love a lot of people, huh?" I mumbled. He grabbed my chin harshly and looked right into my eyes.

"I had my reasons, Annabelle." He said lowly.

"Answer something for me, then; how does cheating on your girlfriend prove you love her?" Craig asked from behind Ronnie. Ronnie shoved me away slightly and stood up, turning to Craig.

"Now now, Craigafer, didn't I tell you to stay out of this? This is for the big kids, baby." Ronnie cooed. Craig simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I just asked a simple question since I'm confused." He stated. "How does cheating on someone prove you love them?" Craig repeated his question. Ronnie tapped his chin in thought,

"Well.....I would tell you......but you're not one to know, so sorry!" Ronnie pushed Craig back again, and I felt the anger boil up in me as Craig allowed him to do it, again.

"You wanted me for sex, Ronnie. Ad-fucking-mit it." I said loudly, and Ronnie snapped his head over to me, glaring.

"What did I tell you about that attitude, missy?" He spoke each word carefully as he strode over to me, his face close to mine. Close enough that I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Last time I checked you weren't one to tell me what to do." I saw Craig looking at me, begging me to shut up with his eyes. But I was just getting started.

"Actually! Haha, I am!" Ronnie smiled down at me. "See, since your dad AND mom are not present in your life, and you're still a minor while I'm an adult, technically, I took you in, therefore I can tell you what you can and can't do. Because I am your guardian."

I snarled at him and slapped him across the face again, him wasting no time in grabbing my arm and throwing me into the wall roughly. I yelped when my head made contact with the wall.

"That's fucking IT-"

"Not so fast, Mabbitt!" Ronnie said, and soon 5 other guys came into the house holding guns, all of them looking around Ronnie's age. The pointed the guns at Craig and Max. One told Craig to sit down, and Craig immediately did so, right next to Max.

"Oh, I forgot! You all didn't know I had a little gang, did you?" Ronnie laughed as he looked down at the tear sliding down my cheek as I sat against the wall, my head down.

"Oh babygirl, what ever is wrong?" Ronnie asked mock-worried, kneeling down to my and gripping my wrist in a death grip again. I chewed the inside of my lip trying not to show him I was in pain.

"You're what's wrong." I whispered, and I felt a smack across my cheek. I yelped in pain again and put my hand up to my cheek.

"Wanna say that again?" Ronnie growled. "HUH?!" He yelled in my face, and I shook my head.

"That's what I thought.....come on." Ronnie yanked me up and motioned for 2 of his "gang friends" to come upstairs with him. I was being dragged up the stairs by Ronnie and his other friend, and they both threw me into my old bedroom and slammed the door shut, locking it. One guy stood in front of it while the other just stepped back.

"Bed." Ronnie said simply, pushing me on the bed. "Lay down on your back." He commanded, and I did as he said. He climbed on top of me and kissed me roughly on the lips, pinning my hands above my head. I kissed back, not wanting to upset him if I didn't. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I just let him explore my mouth. Soon his kisses trailed down my jaw line and onto my neck, biting down hard on the flesh.

"Ow!" I cried in pain, and Ronnie ran his fingers over the spot, blood on them. He licked at the spot, somewhat soothing the pain and sucked on it.

I moaned.

I motherfucking MOANED.

What is wrong with me?

"Someone likes...." He whispered, starting to grind his hips into mine. I whimpered slightly at how hard he was doing it.

"Ronnie, stop." I whispered. Another smack across the face.

"Shut up!" He yelled. He pulled a razor blade out of his hoodie's pocket and my eyes went wide.

"Ronnie......" I started crying as he held the blade to my neck. Him and his friends laughed at me and I cried harder as he pressed the sharp blade into my neck slightly.

"Ronnie I'm begging you! Please!" I begged, still crying. He grinned evilly down at me and removed the blade, only seconds later to have it slice my wrist. I cried out in pain as he put three more slices on the same cut, making it deeper and more blood gush out.

"Does that hurt?" Ronnie asked sarcastically, and his friends laughed at my pain.

"Ronnie, please stop!!" I cried and for a second I thought I saw his eyes soften, but maybe I was wrong.

Or maybe I was right, as he soon tucked the blade away in his pants pocket. He grabbed a bandanna out of his pocket and wrapped it around my wrist, tying it tightly.

"There. Now up." I stood up shaking horribly. He ordered his friends out and they left, leaving me and him in the room.

"Don't shake so hard. My god." Ronnie laughed at the end slightly, pushing me into the wall again.

"Ronnie, please stop....what's gotten into you?!" I asked, sobbing loudly at the end.

"A lot of things, Anna. A lot of fucking things have gotten into me." He said in a low voice. I shook my head as the tears were still streaming down my cheeks.

"What happened to the Ronnie I met? Where is he?" I asked quietly, looking right into his eyes for any signs of emotion. None.

"He's gone." Ronnie whispered. He grabbed my arm again and dragged me back downstairs, throwing me into the counter. I cried in pain again as it hit my now-raw back, again.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?" Craig yelled, standing up. The guys pointed the gun at him and he sat back down, looking at my wrist.

"Just a little cutting." Ronnie laughed evilly at the end.

"Alright, fuck, just kill me now Ronnie! If this is what you want to do, do it, you fuckin' pussy! Don't play games!" I screamed angrily, and he slapped me HARD across the face again and pushed me on the floor.

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!" He boomed. I stood up and glared at him. He motioned for one of his gang guys to come over and he took the gun from him, pointing it at me.

"Is this how you wanna die?" Ronnie asked lowly. and I glared at him.

"If this is how you're gonna be for the rest of your life, then I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to live if the man I love doesn't want me and wants to kill me."

He looked at me shocked for a second, like he couldn't believe what I said. I gulped and continued to speak.

"I love you Ronnie. You put your spell over me, I love you. And I'm pretty sure I'll love you even when I die. But I don't want to be here anymore if you don't want me and don't love me, Ronnie."

Ronnie looked at his gang nervously, but they all looked at him like, "Go ahead, kill her.". He looked back at me and glared, but I could see the tears forming in his eyes, just barely.

"Kill me if you don't love me, Ronnie." I whispered. "Just shoot me if you don't love me." I said the last part louder, making sure he heard me.

"Go ahead, you don't love her dude. You said she was another slut." His gang friend laughed with the others and Ronnie smiled weakly, a fake smile at them.

"I don't love you." He said, sounding like he was trying to make himself believe that, not stating it as a fact.

"Then shoot her, Ronnie." Craig stood up. "If you don't love her, murder her."

"Be just like your dad, Ronnie. Be just like your dad."

My jaw dropped at what Max said, and Ronnie looked down at the gun he was pointing at me.

"Shoot me, Ronnie. I dare you." I said quietly.

He looked up at me with tears streaming down his face and he shook his head. Just barely at first, but he shook it more wildly and stomped over to the door, throwing the gun out it.

"I don't give a shit what you guys think or say about me. Leave me for all I care, join another gang, I don't give a fuck anymore! I love Annabelle!" Ronnie screamed in their faces and they backed away slowly, like they were horrified to see their gang leader crying. I smiled a bit and felt warm tears leak down my cheeks, and these time they were happy tears.

"GO!!" Ronnie yelled at them. His voice cracked and it seemed like that scared them off as they hurried out. I looked at Craig and Max, and they both winked at me, making me smile more. I looked at Ronnie as he wiped furiously at his eyes trying to get the tears to go away.

"Ronnie....." I whispered and he stopped wiping his eyes and looked at me. He looked regretful and guilty.

He turned to Max and Craig. "I-I-I'm...I'm sorry you guys.........." He whispered. He went up to Craig and hugged him, whispering something in his ear. Craig smiled and nodded, hugging Ronnie back. Then he went to Max and hugged him.

"I'm sorry dude. I love you, you're like my brother." Ronnie said quietly, and Max hugged him back.

"It's alright, it's fine. Everything's over now. We can get back to how it used to be." He smiled at Ronnie and hugged him. Craig looked at me and smiled before he and Max walked out, leaving me confused.

"Annabelle........come here." Ronnie whispered softly sitting down on the couch and patting the spot next to him. I sniffled and sat down next to him, putting my hand on his knee and rubbing it gently.

"You snapped me out of it, Annabelle. Once you and Max said what you guys said, it was like.....the switch to my brain finally turned on again."

"After so many years of being off." I whispered jokingly, and he sarcastically smiled at me.

"Hardy hardy har." I grinned as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. "What I'm saying is........you were right. I would've shot you if I didn't love you. .....Hell I still probably wouldn't have then."

He mumbled the last part and I giggled. "Alright, what I'm really really saying is.......I love you, miss Annabelle Julienne Barone. I love you."

He looked right into my eyes and I smiled through happy tears. I turned my body more towards him and kissed his lips gently and softly, smiling when he kissed back just as gently.

"I love you too." I whispered when we parted. He smiled and pecked my lips over and over again, making me feel giddy and happy.

"You saved me from myself, baby. I love you. You're my one and only. I don't love Craig, I don't love anyone else but you." He whispered, our foreheads touching. I smiled and pecked his lips again.

"Like I said, I love you too." He smiled and stood up, holding his hand out for me. "Come on, let's go outside with the guys and freeze our asses off too." I laughed and grabbed his hand. I smiled when he kissed my hand gently and grinned at me, making me blush. We walked out and saw Craig and Max happily talking.

"So I take it you two are friends now?" I asked smiling, and they nodded, smiling at us.

We all talked about random things and soon, it began to snow.

"Ooooh, snow!" I squealed and started dancing around in the street twirling and grinning like an idiot because the guys were laughing at me.

"Annabelle!" Ronnie yelled, and I thought he meant it in a happy way. I turned to him and my eyes widened as I saw a car speeding at me, slipping all over the road.

"ANNABELLE!!!" They all screamed, and my body went limp and my world blacked out as the pick-up truck slammed into my small body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so.....guys......the next chapter......
is probably the last.
Sad, I know. -cries- : (
butttttt...........
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL!!!!
-claps and dances- YAY! : DDDDDD
But it'll probably be a bit before I put the sequel up, like a week or so. So, the finale is tomorrow, and then say a week after that the sequel will be put up. Just letting ya'll know! ^_^
Comment, lovelies. It makes me smile!
[ps: sorry if there's any mistakes, i didn't have time to read over it.]