Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Hospital visits and creepy stalkers sitting in trees.

After school dragged on forever, I went straight to the hospital that Craig was at to go and see how he was and what the condition of everything was currently.

"Hello, I'm here to see Craig Mabbitt." I said to the lady behind the desk when I walked in.

"Okay...name please?" The lady asked, and I gave her my name.

"Okay, what are you to Mr. Mabbitt?" She asked, and I bit the inside of my lip.

"His girlfriend." I answered. She nodded and wrote some things down on a piece of paper.

"Okay, he's in room 156." She answered, and I thanked her while speed-walking down the hall.

"125? Woah, this might take a while." I mumbled to myself. I kept passing up each room, looking at the number plate on each wall next to the room's door carefully, and smiled when I came to Craig room. His door was wide open, and his parents were in the room with me.

"Annabelle!" Craig said happily once he saw me standing in the hall. I laughed and walked in, waving to his parents smiling.

"Ah, so you're Annabelle." His mother said smiling. I nodded and smiled nervously. "Nice to meet you, sweetheart. I'm Candy." She said sweetly, and I smiled. "Annabelle, but you already knew that." I said, giggling at the end.

"And I'm John. Nice to meet you, Annabelle." His dad said warmly, and I nodded.

"Same to you two." I smiled.

"Alright, enough of this introduction stuffs, ANNABABYYYYYY!!!" Craig yelled happily, holding his arms out. I laughed and hugged him, nearly falling over when he crushed me in a bear hug.

"He's on pain medication for his ankle, so that's why he's so.......happy." Candy explained chuckling. I giggled at Craig's pouting face when I pulled away.

"Oh, Mr. Mabbitt, I was going to tell you your girlfriend's here, but I see you already know that." The lady at the desk said, poking her head in smiling. My eyes went a little wide when she said that, and I soon saw Craig smirking.

"Thanks." He said simply, and when she was gone, his mom asked, confused, "You broke up with Gabby?"

"No, I did not." Craig said, still smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I said that so they would let me in faster and wouldn't question me so much. I probably would still be standing at the desk if I had just said, "friend"." Their mouths all went into an "O" shape and nodded.

"So Mom, Dad, can you guys like.....go away for a few? I wanna talk to Anna." Craig said, and I slapped his arm lightly.

"Craig, that's rude!" I exclaimed, but his parents just laughed and stood up.

"No, it's okay. He wants to talk to you, since all he did while we were here was talk about you." His dad said smiling. I looked at Craig, me smirking now, and grinned when he looked down blushing.

"Out. Now." Craig said under his breath, and his parents chuckled and walked out. I sat down next to Craig and smiled like an idiot.

"So....you were talkin' about little old me?" I said grinning. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Oh shut up." I stuck my tongue out at him and got up.

"Well, then I guess I'll just leave then..."

"NOOOOOOO!!!" He cried over dramatically, leaning up and holding his arms out for me. I smiled and sat next to him in the chair beside his bed, and he smiled happily, leaning back.

"So......how was your first day of school?" He asked laughing slightly. I smiled and shrugged.

"Eh, good for a first day in a new state, I suppose. Robert, Bry and Omar all stuck with me throughout the day, so it was easier. I was thinking about you the entire time though..." I admitted smiling, and he gasped, putting his hand over his heart.

"You were thinkin' about little old me?" He mocked me, and I slapped his arm giggling.

"Why yes, yes I was." I said smiling. He chuckled and nodded.

We were soon just talking about random things, everything from school to where we came from and all that, until a nurse knocked on the wall next to the door.

"Yes?" Craig asked.

"Hun, there's someone here to see ya. I think you'll be happy." The nurse said smiling, and soon a girl with short black hair came in with a car seat, holding a little baby girl in it. I looked at Craig as his eyes lit up and he sat up straight.

"Gab! Leila! Wha....how...?" He asked, confused and excited. I stood up and out of the way for "Gab" as she smiled and walked over, kissing Craig on the lips and giving him a hug.

"I thought I'd surprise you by coming up to Vegas for a week, and was surprised myself when I learned you were in the hos-pit-al." She said, slowly saying hospital with a raised eyebrow.

"Another fight..." He said softly, and her eyes immediately softened and kissed him again. And every time she kissed him, it felt like someone would stab my heart. Not good.

"Well, we'll talk about that later. I'm sure you wanna see someone..." She said, smiling and getting the little girl out of her car seat and handing her to Craig. He grinned down at the little girl and kissed her cheek softly.

"Hi baby..." He whispered smiling. The little baby girl cooed and grabbed at Craig's shirt, and started chewing on it happily. I giggled and Gab turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry for just coming in like this! I'm Gab, Craig's girlfriend." She said nicely, and I smiled.

"I'm Annabelle, I just met Craig in school today." I said.

"Yeah, she was the one who found me in the fight and helped..." Craig explained softly, still looking down at the little blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl. Gab smiled at me and opened her arms for a hug. I giggled and hugged her.

"Thank you for helping him, this happens a lot....stupid assholes Ronnie and Max..." She mumbled the last part, pulling away. I sighed.

"Yeah, Ronnie's my next door neighbor; just my luck." I grumbled, and she rolled her eyes.

"He's such an ass.....every time he ever saw me, he'd hit on me. And he knew I was with Craig." She explained, and I snickered.

"Yeah, hit on me yesterday when I first moved in." I said, and she smiled at me.

"You just moved in? Are you new to Vegas?" She asked, and I nodded.

"I came from Detroit." I said smiling, and she gasped.

"That's where I'm from!" She said happily, and I laughed as she hugged me again. "Damn, and we're both pretty white, and we basically grew up in the hood." She said laughing. I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah, and I'm just "that emo boy" from Arizona." Craig said chuckling. I giggled, and Gab did too.

"Um, I'm sorry if I seem really, really stupid, but uh......who's the little girl?" I asked laughing slightly. Gab smiled, and Craig did too.

"This is my daughter, Leila." He said smiling, and I tried to refrain my eyes from popping out of my head and my jaw from dropping to the floor.

"She's only 3 months old, huh baby girl?" Gab asked, squealing at the end and leaning down to Leila, kissing her all over her face. Leila squealed and giggled.

"You didn't tell me you were a baby daddy Craig!" I exclaimed laughing, slapping his arm.

"Sorry, I don't usually go up to people and say, "Hi, I'm Craig, and I'm Leila's baby daddy!" He exclaimed sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and shook my head smiling.

"Abba gabba ooh gah loo!" Leila exclaimed at me, and Gab bust out laughing at the gibberish Leila just spoke.

"Ooh gah loo? What's that?" Craig asked chuckling, and I giggled, waving at Leila. She cooed at me, and I laughed.

"I think she wants you to hold her..." Craig said smiling, and I stopped laughing.

"I've never held a baby in my life, Craig..." I said nervously.

"Well then, sit your butt down missy!" Gab said, laughing and sitting me on the chair. Craig slowly handed me Leila, and I smiled nervously down at her once I was cradling her.

"Ooooooooooooh." Leila cooed at me, playing with my shirt. I giggled.

"Hello, miss Leila." I said happily, and she cooed at me again.

"She coos alot.....since that's basically all she can do right now. That, and speak jibberish." Craig said laughing. I giggled as she petted my hair gently. I mumbled as my phone in my tote bag started ringing.

"That's probably my mom, wondering where I am." I sighed, and handed Leila back to Craig. I checked my phone and sure enough, it said, "1 missed call from, "Mom"". I groaned and stood up.

"I'm sorry you guys, but I think I'm gonna have to go." I said frowning. Craig pouted, and Leila copied her Daddy's actions once she saw him do it. I laughed and kissed both of their cheeks.

"Don't pull those faces on me." I said jokingly, and Craig chuckled.

"Alright, I'll call you later." He said smiling, and I hugged him and told him bye. Gab hugged me too.

"I'll call you later on Craig's phone." She said laughing slightly. I giggled and nodded, told all of them goodbye, and walked out.

***

"Annabelle? Where were you? You had me worried!" My mother exclaimed once I walked through the door. I laughed, telling her to sit down and told her about everything that happened today. Except, when I told her about the fight, I told her it was two other guys, not Max and Ronnie.

"Oh dear! Wow, talk about a first day..." She said, and I nodded, sighing and standing up.

"But now, we'll talk more about it later. I have to go to do homework." I said in a dull tone, my mother chuckling.

"Alright, don't have too much fun!" She said sarcastically.

"Hardy hardy har." I said, and smiled walking up the stairs. I walked in my room and set my books and bag down on my bed, walking over to my window and opening the curtains and letting some sunshine in.

Instead I saw Ronnie sitting in the tree playing with his phone, and his head shot up once I opened the curtain.

Oh, brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, but next chapter will be good. And, sorry I made you wait a couple days only to be given a crappy filler. :( New and better chapter in the morning! ^_^

[and PS: In this story, Craig became a dad at 16 instead of 19 or 20, i dunno which lol. and Gab's only 15. ^^)