Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Trying to forget everything that isn't you.

I sighed and opened my window. "What do you want?" I asked in a bored tone. He frowned.

"I'm suspended from school. For a whole month.....my dad doesn't know yet." He said, and I blinked.

"...Is that what you wanted to tell me?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"No. But, first off, can I please come in? My ass hurts from sitting in this tree for so long." He said, and I smirked a little. I quickly hid it by sighing and helping him in.

"....You're room's plain." He stated, and I rolled my eyes.

"I just moved here not even 2 days ago, dumbass. I haven't had time to decorate." I mumbled. He held his hands up in defense.

"Alright, do you mind if I sit on your bed...?" He asked, and I shook my head, sitting on it myself. He sat next to me and looked straight at me.

"Look.....with what happened....today, I-"

"You were beating him up just because he's bisexual, Ronnie. There's nothing more to it." I spat, and he looked at me, taken-aback.

"No, look, I actually really do like the kid, it's just......Max...." He trailed off. I raised an eyebrow.

"Max.......what?" I asked, and he stared down at the floor, staying silent for a few seconds.

"I mean, Craig's not a bad kid; hell, he has a kid. He's a dad. He's probably way better of a person then I'll ever dream of being. But, I do like him; it's not like I have this pure hatred for him, it's Max that does." He sighed at the end, and I just sat there with a confused face.

"Why does Max hate him?" I asked, and Ronnie scooted onto the bed more and sat in a more comfortable position.

"Because when Max and I first started this band, we were like, the only "screamo/rock 'n' roll" band in school, and everybody was giving us props for that and shit, especially chicks. Max was digging all of the attention we were getting, and he started turning into...well, a man whore." He said laughing slightly. I chuckled and told him to continue.

"He would use the girls that liked us just for sex and shit......and I wasn't like that at first. I actually, you know, had respect for girls, and I still do.....it just doesn't show, really..." He mumbled, and I frowned.

"Why?"

He lightly groaned. "Because while Max was having a different girl every night, I had one girl. One girl, and one girl only. And he would tease me about it, saying I should, quote, "Taste all the different candy out there instead of just sticking to one."." My face scrunched up in disgust.

"So he basically treats girls like....candy?" I asked, more then stated.

Ronnie chuckled. "I guess. More like sex toys........but anyways, back to what I was saying; He just kept teasing me about it and saying I was lame and shit, and it started to get to me, so I started being like him; I broke it off with my girlfriend, and started messing with all the girls that liked our band and shit.....and, I turned into Max." He said sadly. "And now I'm the, "King of School" or whatever, and I have this bad-boy, groupie-loving reputation to keep, so I have to act like I do now."

"All because of Max?" I asked, and he nodded his head softly. I sighed and thought for a few seconds, before carefully answering.

"Honestly.......I understand Max is like, you're best friend.....but if you're just acting like this because you feel like you have to.....and it goes to the point where you have to beat people up just because Max wants to, and you have to act like something you don't want to act like because of him, then you're pretty pathetic." I said honestly. He glared at me slightly.

"Gee thanks." He said sarcastically, flopping back on my bed.

"Well it's the truth." I said rolling my eyes. "And you know it." He sighed and nodded his head a little. I sat there for a few minutes before I remembered something.

"You didn't really tell me why Max hates Craig.....I mean, you told me that at first you guys were the only screamo rock band in the school, but then you went onto a different subject...." I said.

"Oh! That's right." He said, smacking his forehead. "Alright, so we were the first and only screamo/rock band in our school right? Well, not long after......like, when we first were getting popular in the school, Craig started his own band called blessthefall, and they were a screamo band too. And then they started getting popular and shit, and Max says that, "Craig copied off of him on his idea of starting a screamo band since he saw how popular we got." and shit like that..." He mumbled the last part, picking at a thread hanging off his shirt.

"Ohhhhhhh." I said, nodding my head. Ronnie nodded a bit and mumbled a, "Yep.". After that, we just sat there for a few minutes, not saying anything, and Ronnie still playing the the thread.

"Is that thread interesting?" I said jokingly, making him look up at me and smile a bit.

"Not really." He laughed slightly, sitting back up. "Alright............I have an idea. Let's play 20 questions." He said smiling. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, sounds good. You ask me something first."

"Okay....uhhhh......." He looked at the ceiling, and then back at me. "Have you ever kissed and/or fucked a girl before?" He asked grinning and I groaned, slapping his arm.

"Kissed, yes, fucked, no. Now no more perverted questions." I said, and his grin got wider.

"Like, made out or just a simple kiss?" He asked, and I smirked.

"You just asked me if I kissed a girl, not made out with her. My turn!" I exclaimed, and he pouted.

"Ummmm.....how many girls have you slept with?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. He thought for a few seconds.

"Under 20........." He said, and my eyes went wide. "But uh.......18?" He said, laughing nervously. I gagged and scooted away father from him, making him frown.

"Your turn." I said, and he tapped his chin thinking.

"Areeeee youuuu......still a virgin?" He asked, and I nodded. He grinned.

"But I'm not giving it to you." I said, smiling cheekily. He pouted. "Fine. You're turn." He said, still pouting cutely.

"Mmmmkay.......how abouttttt......do you have any STDS?" I said laughing slightly, and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"None that I know of anyways." He said, and my eyes got wide.

"I'm joking!" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Alright....hmmm.........Do you think Max is hot/sexy/good looking?" He asked, and I gagged again.

"Well after today he doesn't seem too attractive...." I mumbled. "But, he isn't ugly." I said, and Ronnie chuckled.

"Pick one of those words that I said." He smirked, and I sighed.

"Alright fine.......hot." I said, and his mouth dropped.

"You think Max is hot?" He said, and I nodded.

"He'd be hotter if he didn't have such a dick personality. But he is pretty hot in the looks department." I stated, and Ronnie looked.....angry for a second?

"Alright, your turn." He mumbled, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Umm...ok.....uh.........Who was the last girl you slept with and how long ago?" I asked, and his face turned red.

"Um.......Kylie....last night....." He mumbled, and my eyes popped out of my head.

"Oh my god, RONALD!" I exclaimed, standing up from the bed.

"I had a good reason!" He exclaimed, standing up too.

"Oh I'm sureeeeee." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"It's because I was going crazy about how mad you were at me and what you said to me!" He said angrily, and I looked at him.

"What the fuck did I say to you?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes.

"You told me to fall off the stupid ledge thing and never come back, basically telling me to go die." He said through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes.

"THAT'S your excuse to go and sleep with some whore? Because I was mad at you and said something mean to you?" I said, laughing.

"You don't fucking get it, do you?" He asked me, laughing a little.

"Apparently not!" I exclaimed angrily.

He stood right in front of me, leaving so space between us. He looked down at me and leaned down, enveloping my lips into his in the sweetest kiss I've ever experienced in my life. He tasted like mint, cigarettes, and some sort of sweet candy taste, but all-in-all, it was the best taste ever. And while I enjoyed the kiss, I knew I couldn't let myself do this.

"Ronnie, no..." I whispered, pulling away much to Ronnie's dislike, as well as mine.

"Why not? I like you, Annabelle.......you're different then all of those sluts at school, I actually like you." He said softly, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I pulled away more and he frowned.

"I just can't, I'm sorry........maybe you should leave now." I whispered. He nodded, looking like a sad little kid and climbed back out the window and soon back into his room, without ever saying anything else or looking back. All he did was jump in his window once he got to it, closed it and closed the shades.

I sighed sadly, laying down on my bed where Ronnie was laying before and curled up into a ball somewhat.

Homework could wait, right now I need to think.

***

*Ronnie's POV*

I walked into my bathroom and opened the cabinet, pulling out an empty hair styling gel container. I unscrewed the top and pulled out a little white baggie, along with a razor.

I shoved the container back into the cabinet and closed the cabinet door and my bathroom door. I poured some of the cocaine out onto the counter and started chopping it into 3 little lines. I grabbed my wallet out of my pocket and pulled out a dollar bill, rolled it up and started snorting myself away.

Yeah, this was another Max turned me into; a druggie. I had all sorts of prescription meds stashed, and I had cocaine and weed too. Max introduced me to weed 4 months ago, and cocaine 3 months ago. I hooked myself on the prescription meds, which were mainly painkillers.

I snorted the last line and sighed a happy sigh, already feeling my high coming on. I put everything away and cleaned it all up, then I looked under my bed and pulled out an old shoe box containing all of my pain medications.

I grabbed a half-full bottle of OxyContin, and an almost-empty bottle of MS Contin, popped a few of each and put them back. I laid down in my bed and just stared at the ceiling, letting the familiar feeling of a high and of a happy mood take over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
So much drama! and druggggssssss. :O
Comments please! They make me happy, so happy, they make me jump, for the moooooonnn.....I'll stop singing now.