Watch the City Burn

12

"Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up tonight!" I sang off-key as I answered the door. I quickly screamed, seeing Bri's dad. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I turned around, eyes wide. Bri was still making out with Joel.

"Who's at the door?" Jacoby asked, prancing down the stairs.

"Uhm, no one." I said, before turning around and opening the eye hole, I couldn't reach it though, I was jumping up, trying to see, I ended up scratching my face. "OW! Bastard!" I screeched.

"Need help?" Jacoby was suddenly behind me.

"Please." I said, he grabbed my waist, hoisting me up. I looked out the eye hole, he was looking in. I screamed, closing it. Jacoby dropped me.

"Who is it?" He went to open the eye hole. I grabbed his hand, pulling it down, he went to use his other hand- I grabbed it.

"Jacoby, no." I hissed.

"Why? Who is it?" He asked, I looked to Bri and Joel before stepping on my tip toes. I went to his ear.

"It's Bri's father... they don't get along." I whispered, pulling away and looking at him. He looked to the door.

"I'll take care of him." He said, he brought me around to the back of him and cracked the door open. "Can I help you, sir?" Jacoby asked.

"Yes, my daughter's here." He said.

"And your daughter's name is?"

"Brianna." He said.

"Sorry, sir. Brianna's not here... this is my girlfriends house... I don't know if you have the wrong house.." Jacoby said, trailing off.

"Your girlfriend is Tony's little freak of a sister?" Bri's dad snorted.

"Yes, she is. Got a problem with that?"

"Cobe." I whispered, gripping the back of his shirt.

"Well, good day, sir." Jacoby said, closing the door. I locked it behind him.

"You gotta be careful." I whispered to him. He chuckled. He took my hand and we walked away from the door.

"I'm fine." He pulled me into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"No, he's built. He could jack you up." I said, leaning against the counter.

"I doubt it." He laughed, going to the fridge. He got a water bottle. I rolled my eyes, watching him chug half the damn bottle. "Want some?" He asked, holding the bottle out.

"Nah, I'm all good." I giggled.

"You sure?" He asked, stepping closer, I caught a glimpse of mischievousness.

"Cobe..." I said, standing up and backing away from him. He smirked. "JACOBY!" I screeched, running away. I ran through the living room, him laughing as he chased me. I found my way to the back door and ran into the back yard. He caught me and dumped it all over me. I screamed at the coldness, before I tried taking him down. I laughed as he flipped me around, holding my waist. The fun thing was that since it had just rained a lot yesterday and the day before, my backyard was a giant mud pit. I giggled as we both slid to our bottoms. Jacoby got up and jumped back in the mud, splashing it all over me and him. "HEY!" I screeched laughing as I took some in my hands. I put both of my hands on either side of his face. He chuckled as he did the same. Only this time he pushed his lips to mine. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away and laughed at each other. "I hope you know, this is all your fault." I said, poking his cheek. He laughed.

"You're the one who ran out here." He smiled. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"How about we go get cleaned up and then watch a movie, yeah?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan." He laughed. We went to the back door.

"TONY!" I yelled in, no answer. "BRI?! JOEL! STOP SUCKING FACE AND COME HELP US!" I yelled, soon two people emerged, looked at us strangely.

"What the hell?" Bri laughed. I laughed.

"His fault." I smiled, rolling my eyes. "Anyway, can you hose us off?" I asked, she nodded before grabbing the hose, she turned it on. We started cleaning ourselves, and our hair. I made sure my hair was perfectly clean, I even made Joel bring out the shampoo. We both got dressed in pajamas and disappeared from everyone up to my room. We flicked my TV on and jumped into my bed. We turned on the Movies On Demand channel and were going through each movie.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Hm... I don't know, why don't you choose?" I asked.

"Alright, if you say so." He shrugged. He turned on House On Haunted Hill. I smiled, my favorite horror movie.

"This is like my all time favorite horror movie." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Sweet! It's mine too!"

"Oh my god, that's awesome!" I laughed. He smiled before chucking one of my stuffed animals at the light switch- the lights went off. I rolled my eyes as he laid down, he patted the pillow next to him. I blushed before I laid down. He lifted me up a little before placing his arm under my neck, I decided to take this opportunity to cuddle to his side and lay my head on his chest. Oh yeah, you could say this was the life.

Drugs? What are those? Jacoby is mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
First update in FOREVER!!! :D :D Be proud!