Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

To Justin Russo with Love

To Justin Russo with Love Ch. 5 Pt.1

To Justin Russo with Love By:M.S.P.
Chapter 5
Part 1

I woke up late that morning and I had a dream about Justin, in the dream we fell asleep in each others arms.

I looked at my phone and there wasn’t a call from Justin so I decided to go to Waverly Place Sub Shop and see why.

“Hi Justin. How are you?”

“Um Jasmine I need to talk to you.”

He pulled me aside. “I can’t see you anymore, I got back with my ex girlfriend Samantha.”

“Do you really love her and care about her?”

“Yes I do.”

“What about us?”

“There is no us anymore, please forget about me and stop coming to the sub shop, your not welcome here anymore Jasmine.”

“Fine! I’m sorry I ever met you!”

I cried and ran out of the sub shop and ran all the way home and ran up the stairs to my flat and went to go cry on my bed.

I don’t know how he could do this to me.
Yesterday was so perfect; I don’t know how it could go so sour so fast.
Something is just not right. I can feel it.

I hired a private detective after the tears faded.

He started following around Justin immediately and very closely.

Detective Jones called me. “Hello Jasmine?”
“Yes Detective Jones?”

“I know you won’t believe this but I think Justin’s girlfriend is a witch and that Justin is under her spell.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes I believe so. I see the way he acts around her and he has all the signs of being under a love and control spell.”

“Oh my. What do I do?”

“Well I’ll hire someone to break the spell off of him, free of charge.”

“Thank you so much! You are so helpful to me.”

“You’re very welcome dear, it was a pleasure doing business with you, and I’ll send your bill in the mail.” He said as he hung up.