Hot Mess

x002.

"You fucking cheater!" Tori yelled, pointing at Bam. "You've got cards up those damn sleeves!" They were currently in the middle of a Poker game, and apparently, Bam was cheating. I wasn't very interested with the game. I yawned, sitting on Raab's lap, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Mhm." I replied. Bam ran past us, holding a wad of money, smirking as Tori chased after him, waving her fist around. This is what we call normal around here.

***

I woke up, stretching my legs out, kicking Raab in the process. "Babe, you know you kick me every morning?" He said, his voice tired.

"I know." I grinned, pecking his lips before rolling off the bed. "WHO'S AWAKE?" I screeched, stepping outside the room and into the hallway.

"I am." I jumped, whirling around. I placed a hand over my heart.

"You scared the shit outta me, Bam!" He laughed, tossing his arm over my shoulder as we went downstairs.

"Ape! Where's the food?" He said loudly. I rolled my eyes.

"It's coming! Wait a damn second, will you?" She replied, making me laugh.

"Have I ever told you I love your mom?"

"Yup." He made the popping noise. "Starting to think you love her more then me."

"I do." I nodded. He gaped. "Not?"

"Better." He bumped his hip against mine. I laughed, heading into the kitchen with him. We sat down, our plates being given to us.

"Thank you, momma A." She smiled. I nudged Bam. He grunted.

"Thanks, Ma." She beamed at him, messing up his hair.

"Welcome." She skipped off somewhere.

"You make her happy when you're nice." I said. He shrugged, eating away at his eggs. "Hey, where's Dunn? He's usually up by now."

"He got lost 2 days ago."

"Huh?"

"He called, drunk off his ass, asking if there were any swamps around here. He wouldn't listen so I hung up."

"He could be, y'know, dead." I frowned. He looked up briefly, before scooping more eggs in his mouth.

"Never thought about that."

****

"Dunn!" I called, walking around the forest area behind Bam's house. "Dunn!" I looked around. "Come on, man, where are you?" I said to myself.

"Anything?" Bam said through my phone.

"No." I sighed. "Damn, where could he be?"

"I don't know." He replied, sighing. Anybody could tell he was getting worried.

"What kind of swamp is ever close to here?" I asked. "Maybe he meant a lake or something. He was drunk."

"Ape and Phil are checking out any lakes near here."

"This is ridiculo-" I stopped, freezing in my place.

"Bri?" He asked. "Bri, you there?" I whispered;

"I found him."

****

TORI'S POINT OF VIEW.

"What's up with him, doc?" Bam asked, the whole gang filling the waiting room almost completely.

"It seems he consumed a spiked drink. Some people call it the worm."

"Ah, shit." I said.

"He just needs rest. We pumped his stomach, so he'll be fine."

"Thank God." Bri's shoulders slumped in relief. Bam, beside her, nodded up at the doctor.

"Can we go in?"

"Well." He looked around. "Not all of you at once."

It was me, Bri, Bam, Ape, Phil, Raab, Rake, Novak, Glomb and Dico, all gathered around. "That's understandable." Ape rolled her eyes.

"Can I go in first?" I asked, standing.

"Me too." Bam said. "I need to apologize to the asshole." I elbowed him.

"He's in the hospital. Show some respect, will ya?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I FUCKING MET BAM MARGERA TODAY.
HOLYFUCK. HOLYFUCK.
Best day of my damn life.

so yeah. i updated. xD
it sucks too.