Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

A broken hand means a defeated yes.

I put back on the top hat and we sat there for awhile bored out of our minds. That’s the bad thing about being on the bus. No where to go but the bus. Joe put on some music and we all danced around to Soulja Boy. We recorded that to. Then we were all finished and realized we’d be at the arena soon we decided to get ready. I got in the shower and scrubbed off my fake moustache and sideburns. I got out and blow dried my hair and straightened it. Then I got out so Miley could get in. I changed into some Hollister jeans and a cute purple tank top. “You look much better with out the moustache” Nick commented as I walked into the back room. I laughed and sat down next to him. He was uploading the video onto YouTube. Kevin had edited it so that our dancing was at the end and then that was the end. I watched the video again with Nick and laughed the whole time. “We are such goofs” “We?” He asked laughing. “You mean you and Miley right?” He said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I noticed Joe and Kevin whispering to each other in the hall. “Secrets!” I shouted and they looked over at me and then shut the door. “Oh how rude!” I said. “Yea seriously” Nick said laughing. “Well I’m getting in the shower.” He said getting up and leaving me. I picked up the computer and just watched random YouTube videos for awhile. I was joined by Miley and then the all the guys a little later.

The bus came to a stop and we all piled out. I was on Nick’s back and we all had to stop so the boys could smile and take pictures with the fans that were already there. I stood there smiling. About twenty minutes later we were inside and I was sitting there watching a woman straighten Joe’s hair. “Al want to sing tonight?” He asked hopefully. “No” I said rolling my eyes. “Are you sure?” He asked wiggling his eyebrows” “Yea Joe I’m sure” I said. “Fine, your just going to make this difficult” he said looking away from me. “What do you mean?” I asked him. “I didn’t say anything” He said shrugging. I glared at him and then left to go find Frankie. He was the only that hasen't been acting strange since we got here.

About an hour later and I was back stage helping set up the waters and Red Bulls while listening to the guys go through their sound check. Then I heard aloud bang and I twisted around. Kevin was on the ground holding his hand and looking in pain. We all ran over to him. “Kevin are you okay?” Mr. Jonas asked over the speakers in the whole venue, he was up in the sound booth watching like he usually was. I took the mic, “I don’t think so Mr. Jonas, I think he may have broken his hand.” I said while looking at his hand and him holding it. “Alright I’ll be right down” He said abruptly. I put down the mic and joined everyone off stage. “Is he going to be okay?” I asked. “I think it’s broken” Mrs. Jonas said. “Kev can you move your fingers?” He tried to and jut let out an aggravated sound of pain. I bit my lip and Miley leaned over to me. “Al what if he can’t play?” She whispered. I didn’t even think of that. “Oh my god.” I said looking at her. We both looked back and watched as Mr. Jonas checked out Kevin’s hand. His guitar playing hand that desperately needed to be able to play tonight.

Well twenty minutes later we were waving bye. Kevin and Mrs. Jonas were going to the hospital to get x-rays. Mr. Jonas looked extremely stressed. I leaned over to Nick while we watched Miley do her set, “What are we going to do?” I asked, “No clue.” He said sighing. “I have an idea” Joe said popping up out of no where. Nick started to smile and they both looked at me. Why do I feel like I’m not going to like this idea? Then it clicked in my mind to. “NO!” I shouted Joe and Nick both grabbed me before I could run. “Ally we really need you now!” Joe said pleading. “Al come on please?!” Nick said. “Come on you guys don’t need me!” I said trying to get out of their hold. “Ally.” They both said. “What about Miley she plays guitar!” “Not our songs though” Joe said. “Neither do I!” I shouted. “Ally you know that’s just as much as a lie as I do!” Nick said. Damn I was hopping he would remember teaching them all to me. “Guys people paid money to watch the Jonas Brothers. Not Ally Windle” I said. “Kevin can sit on a stool next to you and sing while you play, you don’t even have to sing Al” I looked up at them both. “Promise?” I asked defeated. “YES!” They both shouted and high fived each other.