Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Oh now you're a popstar?!

“You Gotta BB good to me" I sang into the mic. Yea. Me singing, I know…shocker. So I know I swore I’d never sing on stage. Ever. But when you have all four Jonas Boys with you twenty four seven begging you, you gotta cave eventually. My spot is permanently next to Garbo. I like it there, not all the attention on me but the crowd can still see and hear me. It’s a perfect spot. That and I get to interact with the boys on stage. It’s crazy what they can get me to do. For example up next, Video Girl. I have to act out the song with Joe, Nick, and Kev. You know just dance around, have some fun. Joe twirls me a couple times, I distract Nick and make him follow me off stage and then he comes running back on in time to play the chorus. You know, fun stuff. But now honestly did you think I just decided to be nice and do this all for the good of the band and practically my brothers!? If you did, oh you are so wrong. We made a deal. I get up on stage, sing and play guitar and the Video girl act only and only if Nick sang Kung Fu Grip while Joe acted out karate moves with Kevin, If Nick did Nick J is off the chain and Nick had to sing one of his old songs. At every concert. Good deal? I thought so. And plus, on youTube videos of all his old songs from his Michale Jackson stage all the girls always say how much they wish he’d sing them still, so there I’m making people happy, maybe not Nick but it’s really the fans that matter right? And that’s exactly what I told Nick.

After Nick did Nick J Is Off The Chain everyone in the arena was screaming and Joe, Kev, me and the whole band were laughing. I live to embarrass this boy. We ended with SOS like every concert and the boys ran around and bowed and Miley came out for the last time and bowed. Tonight was her last show. Joe was ecstatic. Me? Well I was happy to but only because this meant Nicole was joining us in a few days! After the lights cut off I walked off the stage with Garbo and he threw his arm around my shouders. “Good job kid-o” “You to” I said laughing and shrugging his arm off. I turned around and was instantly picked up in a hug and spun around. I laughed and Nick put me down and kissed me and a chorus of aws broke out behind us and my cheeks were red. “You were awesome” he whispered and I smacked him in the stomach while rolling my eyes and that caused everyone to laugh again. “Well everyone let’s do the meet and greet so we can head out to catch Miley’s flight” “Ugh Miley are you sure you have to go?” I asked twisting around she didn’t seem so happy. “Yea, movie in the works” she said “Right” I said dragging it out while I followed everyone out the room. She’s been a little bitter ever since she found out Nick and I were together again, well not officially back together but you know what I mean.

The meet and greet was the usual, screaming fans, tears, girls that almost jumped the table, one girl even tried to handcuff herself to Joe. How crazy can these girls get? I watched from the sidelines with the band. “So Al” Garbo nudged me, “So Garbo” I nudged back. “You doing the opening act now?” “what?” I asked. “Well you’ve been on stage now for like what two weeks? And you’ve been beast, not as beast as me of course, but your getting there” He said ruffling my hair. I huffed as I fixed it, “I don’t know. What if no on likes Ally Windle?” I asked. “They’d be stupid to not.” He simply said back. Something about his confident reply made me realize….why not? “Maybe” I said as I looked over at the boys. Nick smiled when he noticed me staring and I smiled back before he was pulled over by Joe to be in a group photo.

“One last one!” I shouted and everyone groaned. “Guys come on!!” I shouted. They all posed as I held up the camera above us and snapped the shot. We were in the airport saying bye to Miley and I wanted one last shot. “Alright now, Miley really has to go or she’ll miss the plane” “Like it would take off without her” Joe said and Mr. Jonas smacked him in the back of the head and I laughed. “Alright well bye Miley, I’ll talk to you in awhile, let me know how recording the song goes!” I said giving her a hug, “Promise I will” She said smiling. She said goodbye to everyone and walked through the gate. “That was the longest two weeks of my freaking life” Joe said when we were back on the bus. “Joe it was not bad at all and you know it.” I said while sitting down across from him and next to Nick. “Oh, it was. Pretending I liked her, at least I got to practice my acting skills” He said while turning on the TV. “You are so ridiculous” I said laughing. Kevin was strumming his guitar in the background, getting his hand used to playing again. “Oh yea, Kev’s playing the next show.” Nick said with realization. “Yep” I said yawning and putting my head on his shoulder. “Al, don’t get mad at me okay?” Joe said. “What Joseph?” I asked. “Are you going to…. do the opening?” He asked hesitantly. "Here we go agian!" Kevin shouted as he left the room. I felt Nick sigh and I could tell he rolled his eyes at Joe. I smiled when Joe asked “What!? She said she wouldn’t get mad!” “Joe” I said cutting him off, “Yea?” He asked looking back down to me. “I’ll do it.” I said and closed my eyes. “Ally please, I mean we really ne- Wait. Did you say you’d do it!?” He asked and I laughed. “Yea, why not” I said sitting up. “Al this is going to be awesome!” Joe shouted standing up and jumping up and down. “If you say so Joe.” “What’s going to be awesome?” Lindsey asked walking in and sitting down. “Ally’s our opening act!” Joe shouted. “You are!?” Kevin asked popping his head in, “Yea” I said laughing at everyone’s reaction, “SWEET!” Kevin shouted and then walked back out. “Well I don’t know if they’ll like me” I said and Joe stopped jumping around. “Ally. They will LOVE you.” “Almost as much as Nick does” Kevin shouted in from where ever he was and Joe, Lindsey and I busted out laughing while Nick shouted at Kevin to shut up. “I don’t know, what am I supposed to sing?” I asked. “your songs” Joe said in an obvious tone. “But they don’t have music.” I stated back. “So we’ll work on them. We have a couple days till Nicole gets here, so I won’t be distracted and that’s the next show, the one in Camden” Joe said. “Yea, we can deffinetly knock out like two a day” Nick said. “Oh really?” I asked highly amused. “Yea, we’ll work overtime.” He said leaning his head back and closing his eyes. “Alright well then I have to go pick which ones….” I said starting to stand up. “NO!” Joe shouted beating me to the door and blocking it. “Joe what are you doing?” Nick asked for me. “If she picks them, she won’t pick the best ones because they probably have some deep emotional reasoning behind htem and she won’t want people to know. So to save trouble, I’ll pick them with Kev. Which ever ones we pick. We do” He said looking back and forth between me and Nick. “Ugh fine. But Joe can you move? I would love to go to bed.” I said sweetly. “Oh, ha sorry” He said moving his body aside so I could walk under his arm. “Oh I’m coming to!” Nick shouted after me and I jumped up into my bunk. Two seconds later he came tumbling in, landing on me.

“Ow Nick get off. I have to call Nicole and tell her whats going on!” I said laughing while he just rolled even more on top of me. “Let Joe do it.” He said. He had his head on my chest and his whole body was resting on mine. “Nick, I wanna tell my best friend I’m becoming a popstar!” I whined. “Oh now your becoming a popstar?” He asked. “No but I wanna tell her first!” “To late, I can hear Joe on the phone.” Nick said pulling the curtain closed. “Nick” I said. “Yea?” “GET OFF!” I said and pushed him off of me. He laughed and sat up. “Fine, I’m going to go get ready for bed then I’ll be back” He said and jumped down. I dialed Nicole’s number,knowing that I wasn’t going to be off the phone by the time Nick got back. I’d probably be on all night.