Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Wow, that was fun!

“So remember you’ll enter from stage left, and don’t be afraid to use the whole stage it’s all yours” Joe said to me while the stage hands ran around like crazy behind us. I took a deep breath and smiled at him, “Thanks Joe.” “No problem, you’ll do great” He said before looking behind me and then walking away slowly, I looked at him confused and turned around and saw Nick standing there with his hands in his pockets. I walked over towards him and he hugged me. “Ready?” “No” I laughed. “Oh you’ll be fine, and I’ll be out there with you in a few songs so don’t worry” “I know, it’s just performance jitters.” “Hate those” He said laughing as I tried to shake them out. “So you're doing what song first?” “4ever” I said while letting out a deep breath, “Wait I thought you were doing Everything I’m Not?” “What?” I asked my eyes getting huge, then I saw his smirk and he started to laugh, “Chill Al, I was joking. You’re doing 4ever first” I smacked him in the stomach making him let out an umph, “Don’t do that to me!” He just laughed. “Ally Windle you’re on stage in ten seconds!” some guy shouted holding up ten fingers. “Oh my god” I said taking another breath. “Ally, relax. Good luck. I’ll see you in two songs. Love you” He said then kissed me on the far head and left me. I was standing there and I heard the beat of the song playing and inhaled one last time and heard the guy yell, “AND GO!”

But I didn’t move. My feet would not move. I froze. Come on Ally one foot in front of the other! Oh my god what am I doing. This was a bad idea. A horrible idea. Oh my god. I can’t do thi- I was shoved from behind and went tumbling out on stage but caught my balance and turned around to see who had pushed me. Kevin was there with double thumbs up and I glared at him playfully and then laughed and turned around.

We were in Camden, even though it’s a small venue the screaming was just as loud as the large venues. I picked up the mic on the ground in the center of the stage and the screams got louder and I laughed. Finally when there was a break in the screaming I took the chance to introduce myself. “Hey everyone I’m Ally Windle!” Everyone screamed again. I laughed because I knew practically none of these girls knew who I was. “Are you guys excited for tonight!?” I asked and received some more screams. “Alright well right now the Jonas Brothers are getting ready back stage, so I’m here to pump you guys up for them” I said walking a little ways down the cat walk. “Alright ready Steve!?” I asked walking back to the center of the stage. He started the beginning chords and I closed my eyes before I turned back around to sing.

Here we are so what you gonna do?
Do I gotta spell it out for you?
I can see that you got other plans for tonight
But I don't really care


I walked to the left side of the stage. Then made my way up the cat walk while singing the rest of the verse.

Size me up you know I beat the best
Tick tock no time to rest
Let them say what their gonna say
But tonight I just don't really care


I sorta just danced around here while the lights went crazy along side the screaming.

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah with you, yeah, yeah
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever


I made my way slowly back towards the stage reminding my self to keep breathing.

I've seen it all I've got nothing to prove
Come on baby just make your move
Follow me lets leave it all behind tonight
Like we just don't care


I stood still and did some motion thing with my hand that Joe told me looked cool from the stands.

Let me take you on the ride of your life
That's what I said alright
They can say what they wanna say
Cause tonight I just don't even care

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah with you yeah, yeah
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever


I went up and stood on the platform Ryan was on and sang the next part with him, I almost started laughing because I could hear Kevin and Joe singing from right next to me in the wings.

Lets pretend you're mine
We could just pretend, we could just pretend, yeah yeah
You got what I like
You got what I like, I got what you like
Oh come on
Just one taste and you'll want more


I pumped my fist in the air,

So tell me what your waiting for

And down the center of the cat walk I went again…

Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah, with you, yeah, yeah
So come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever


Everyone was screaming and I laughed again while I walked over to my water. I took a few sips and said “Wow, that was fun” And laughed again. “So everyone this is my first actual show tonight” Everyone screamed. “Hope you like everything!” Everyone screamed some more in response. “Okay well this one is a bit slower, it’s called Everything I’m Not”
♠ ♠ ♠
so i didn't put the lyrics to the second song, Everything I'm Not. But both songs are by the Veronicas and i love them. haha and Everything I'm not is like her song about James. I can't remember if i ever bring it up again or not, sorry but you should listen to it anyway! Its amazinggg. Comment and subscribe!!!