Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

FA-REAKS

Before I knew it I was sitting on the black piano that Nick was playing on. Of course the girls went crazy when Nick ran out on stage, who wouldn’t? But as soon as I started to sing all went calm and then cheers broke out all over causing me to smile out at the huge crowd as I started the song for real.

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away

[Chorus:]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away
And breakaway

[Chorus]

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway

I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway


After I sang the last breakaway I looked up and took a deep breath and the crowd went crazy. I laughed a little in shock and Nick stood up and I jumped off the piano while the rest of the Jonas Brothers ran on stage. “Wow isn’t Ally Windle amazing everyone!?” Everyone was screaming. “Uh no she is SPECTACULAR!!” Joe shouted throwing his hands in the air and practically hitting Kevin in the face in the process. Kevin shoved Joe backwards and the crowd laughed now along with the screams. “Well any way we’ll see her later on tonight but now I’m pretty sure it’s our turn to take the stage!” Kevin shouted and the crowd went nuts. I laughed and shook my head, “Have fun everyone, and thanks again Ally Windle is peacin out!” I said, I bowed and ran off backwards waving to the guys while they laughed at my last words.

Three hours later and I am in a jam packed room filled with screaming girls, like after every concert. Only difference is I’m on the other side of the table this time doing the signing. All the girls coming up and squealing and gushing things out at me was pretty amazing. Not gonna lie. I was so afraid no one would like me, but this crowed did and thank god for that. Nicole was in here somewhere, exactly I’m not sure of, none of us were. I stole a quick glance across the table and saw Nick laughing at something one of the fans had said, I smiled before a little girl in front of me tapped my hand. “Oh hi, sorry.” I said leaning over the table a little so I could be more level with her. “It’s okay, but you were really good tonight! I loved the song you sang with Nick especially!” I smiled at the excited little girl, she was missing one of her two front teeth. “Aw thanks!” I said to her with a smile, “Did you write it??” She asked while I signed a poster with my name printed on the bottom, that’s all they had that advertised me being the opening act. Can’t blame them though, in only two days notice I’m surprised they were even to come up with these things. “Yep, all by myself!” “Awesome!!” She squealed taking back the signed poster and moving along in the line. I smiled to my self while I signed the next piece of paper shoved my way.

After the last group of girls left I sat down in the fold up chair for the first time. I let out a loud huff and received a few laughs from the guys. “That was ridiculous!” “You get used to it” Joe shrugged taking a sip of his red bull, he wasn’t going to go to bed for hours now but that was his plan. Nicole was coming with us to the hotel tonight. Nicole right where is she!? “She’s meeting us there” Nick said from my left, I slowly turned my head towards him with my eyes wide. “Okay now that was just creepy” I said laughing a little, “I was thinking the same thing.” He said laughing and walking closer. “FA-REAKS” Joe shouted from the doorway. “Your just jealous you can’t read your girlfriend's mind Joe” Kevin said clapping him on the back. Joe pretended to be sad and look at the ground while everyone laughed. “It’s true” Was all he said and then left the room. “And he calls us freaks?” I asked looking at Nick. “Yea serisouly” Nick said laughing. “Well let’s go, I want to see Nicole!” I shouted jumping up out of my seat. “Calm down Al, we’ll get there.” Nick said grabbing my wrist at the last second and spinning back towards him.

I starred at him with fake annoyance, “But I want to go now” I said pouting. The rest of the band snuck out while laughing. Nick leaned down and kissed me for a few minutes. “Did I tell you that you were absolutely amazing tonight?” He said with his farhead resting on mine, “Only about twenty times” I said laughing. “Well now it’s twenty one. You were amazing” he said causing me to laugh. He hugged me tightly around my waist and started to kiss me again. We were pretty into it until I felt a jabbing in my lower back. I pulled away and let out a yelp in pain. “What, what happened?! Did I hurt you!?” He asked quickly all frazzled. “Ow shit no” I turned around, “Can you take out the pins? One came un done I think and stabbed me” “Why are you wearing pins?” He asked starting to take them out. “The pants were to big” I said shrugging. “Al these are a size zero” He said taking the last one out, I turned around “Yep” I said scooping up the pins and grabbing my bag from behind the table. I’m not trying to have a talk about my eating habits and or weight at the moment. “But they were to big?” He asked cofused. “That would be the purpose of the pins Nicholas” I said standing there. “I thought you were gaining weight though? That’s what you told me at least.” “And I thought so to” I lied. I knew I wasn’t. But I wasn’t making myself sick anymore, well as much. But I swear I’m getting better with it. Like way better. “Ally” Nick whispered looking at me. “What Nick?” I asked loudly annoyed. “Ally you promised me” “And I didn’t break it!” I shouted. “Ally I can tell you're lieing to me!” “No I’m not!” I shouted walking out of the room. I was walking down the long hallway towards the exit where John Taylor was talking to Kevin about something. “Ally that’s a load of bull and you know it!!” Nick shouted after me, by the sound of his footsteps and breath, he was running. Kevin and John looked up at me confused. “Nick please.” I hissed turning around. “Just tell me the truth” He said starring me in the eyes. We stayed there for a complete thirty two seconds before I broke away and stalked out to the bus.