Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

I swear we're not releated.

“So okay here is the day plan” Andrew started. We were walking further into the building and I was trying to keep up and making sure I wouldn’t get lost. “First the boys will shoot a shot, then the Philly fan by herself. Then you’ll do one together. Then I want a separate shot of all four of you doing the infamous Disney shot.” “Disney shot?” I asked. “The commercial where you draw out the logo in the corner, with the white background?” He asked pushing aside another door and leading us down yet another hallway. “She’s seen it.” Nick said from the front of our group. “Well good, that always help speed things along. Now the best photo shoots are ones filled with laughs, smiles, and move very quickly” I looked at Nicole and she gave me an excited look while I returned it with a nervous one. “Photo shoot?” Kevin asked quickly. “Oh right, sorry I forgot to mention the shoot. You’ll just be doing some shots to promote the tour.” “Sounds like fun” I said smiling. I meant it. I was kind of excited now. “Glad you feel so. Okay girls this room is yours! Boys you’re here!” He said pointing to two different doors across the hall from each other. “See you out on the floor when you’re done!” He said with a thumbs up, we returned it and he sped away. “Well see you out there!” Joe said leaning in real quick and kissing Nicole before someone could come around the corner and catch the act. I smiled and opened the door and walked in. To my surprise though, the door closed behind me and I could hear muffled talking behind the door. Someone was a little bitter.

“Oh hi darling!” I looked up and smiled at a guy who looked like he had to be twenty six. He screamed, HI I LOVE FASHION AND MEN. “Hi, I’m Ally” I said sticking out my hand for him to shake it. “Oh I know who you are, I am a huge fan on YouTube! My name is Ray, I’m your hair, make up, and clothes person” I laughed at his excitement to do my hair and make up, I mean I’m just Ally. “Well thanks” I said as the door re opened. We both twisted and saw Nicole smiling. “Hi sorry about that.” She said with a laugh. “No problem, you must be a friend?” Ray asked looking at me then back to Nicole. “Yep. Only the best.” I said smiling. “Hi I’m Nicole” She said shaking his hand, “I’m Ray, it’s nice to meet you.” We stood there for a second until Ray clapped his hands. “Okay well here is the outfit for you, hope you like it” He said handing it to me, I looked it over and smiled. “It’s perfect.” “Great. You can change back there.” He said spinning around and pointing me to the back of the room that had a screen up. I walked back and put it on. It was a pair of white skinny jeans and a shimmery black tank top that banded around the bottom with a white tank underneath. I walked out and Nicole smiled along with Ray. “Perfect” They both said causing me to smile. “Okay hair time!” Ray practically shouted and I sat down in the chair.

An hour later and the three of us were laughing hysterically about something and I was done being made up. My hair was just lightly curled, looked like the usual beachy hair I see every day but a bit more tamed. My make up was just the usual. A knock came and the door opened and we all stopped to look. “Miss Windle are you ready?” “Yes she is!” Ray said putting the last necklace around my neck. I smiled at him, “Thank you so much!” I said hugging him. “Any time dear!” I slid on the black flip-flops I was told to wear and grabbed hands with Nicole and followed the lady out the door. She had on a head set and a clip board that looked to be permanently attached to her hand. It probably was. She was talking a mile a minute into her head set, a speed that put Nicole and I to shame. We looked at each other and laughed quietly as we tried to keep up.

Finally we arrived at the set. Just plain white. Andrew saw us and waved us over and there were the boys looking cute as ever. “Wow, Philly you look very nice.” I laughed at my new nickname. “Thank you very much” I said. “Okay so the four of you are going to do a shot together, then just the boys, then each individually.” We all nodded. “Okay well go on up there.” We walked up and Nicole stayed back with Andrew. “Guys what do we say?” Joe asked. “No idea” I said shrugging. “Um Andrew” Kevin said once we were in the middle of the White back drop and flooring. “Yes?” “What do we say?” Nick asked. “Oh right! Well that was stupid of me.” He said grabbing his own clipboard to read off of. “Okay boys you say, Hi we're the Jonas Brothers, then Philly you say, and I’m Ally Windle. Then together say, and your watching Disney channel.” “Thought so” Joe said like he knew all along. We all looked at him and rolled our eyes. “What!?” he said defensively as Andrew laughed. “Nothing Joseph” Kevin said shaking his head. “Well what are we going to do?” I asked raising my eyebrows. “Um what do you mean?” Kevin asked. “Well we have to do something funny or cute” I said. “True we do” Joe said. “Well Ally what if all three of us hold you across us, we all say our names then drop you and laugh, you act mad and we all say and your watching Disney together?” “That works!” Andrew shouted from ahead of us. “Wow I didn’t think he would be able to hear us…” Joe whispered a little scared and I busted out laughing. “Okay so it’s a go.” It might have sounded simple, but it was the furthest thing from simple. I was dropped twelve times before we finally got a shot Andrew liked. I am so not going to be happy when I have a bruise on my butt in the morning.

I went next by myself. “Alright Philly, just have fun with it” “Okay” I said shrugging. “And go!” He shouted, I had the baton in hand and smiled while I raised my hands and shrugged, “What’s poppin? I’m Ally Windle and you’re watching Disney channel!” Then I traced the sign they had propped in the corner while I bit my lip to seem like I was concentrating. Then I saw Nicole laughing at me and I threw my head back and laughed along. “CUT!” “Philly that was perfect! Real cute and bubbly” “Really?” I asked laughing. “Really. It’s a go” “Oh ha okay” I said shrugging and walking off the set.

I went back to Ray and he dressed me into some old-fashioned high wasted dark jean shorts with white and gold detailed suspenders. Then I had a bright yellow v-neck shirt underneath it. My hair was pulled back into a messy pony tailand I had sunglasses on top my head and baby yellow flats on my feet. Apparently the pictures were going to be along the lines of getting lost or something.

Two hours later and we were done and starring at the shots on the computer. One was Joe and Kevin reading the map upside down while Nick and I looked annoyed and had our hands to our heads. Next were us sitting on our luggage under a bus sign waiting. Then we had a fun one where I was on Joe’s back and the boys were on either side smiling. “They turned out really good” Andrew said. “Yea” I said smiling. “So these will be the promotional ads.” He said writing something on his clip board. “Mom, Dad, come look!” Nick yelled. Soon they were laughing at the pictures of us being “lost”. “I love them” Mrs. Jonas said. “Turned out great.” Mr. Jonas agreed. “Okay well ready to go, you four have an interview in oh- twenty minutes” Mr. Jonas said looking at his watch. “It was a pleasure working with you” Kevin said to Andrew and we all said our thank yous and goodbyes. After we changed we were in the car and on the way to the next thing.

“That was so cool” Nicole squealed and we all laughed. “I loved it.” I said and Kevin and Joe agreed. “So this interview is for who?” Nick asked. “It’s for TigerBeat.” Mr. Jonas said. “Sounds good” I said making a weird noise in my throat. “ Well that was weird” I said laughing with everyone. "You are a stange kid" Kevin said pooking me in the side. "Not as strange as Joe" I whispered. We all looked over and he was playing with the strings from his hoodie. Just like the jock from the breakfast club. "I swear we're not related" Kevin said laughing.