Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Fights and Baseball

“So were going to bed.” Kevin said walking up the steps with Lindsey. “Remember Frankie’s right next to you and these walls are thin!” Joe yelled up after them. We all laughed when Kevin flipped us off. “I’m tired.” Nicole said. “Bed?” I asked. “BED!” she shouted running with me towards my room. “Hey!” Joe shouted after us. “Joseph this is my bed when Frankie is here!” She said with a stern face. “Fine” He whined. “Night boys!” I shouted while we closed the door. “So you’re number five!” She shouted as I walked into my bathroom. “I know!” I yelled back out to her. “I’m showering real quick” I told her and she said she’d be right back. I was in the shower when I heard the bedroom door open again signaling Nicole was back. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself. I wiped the steam off the mirror and brushed my teeth then washed my face.

After I was done I walked out into the room singing. “Just call my name I’ll be there in a hurry you don’t have to worry, cause ain’t no mountain high enough,” I sang while running my hands through my wet hair. “Ain’t no valley low enough” Was sang in a deep voice from the bed. I spun around quickly. “Oh my god Nick you scared the shit out of me!” I said holding my hand to my chest. He laughed. “Sorry, didn’t mean to” “It’s fine cover your eyes real quick.” I said. He put a pillow over his face. I real quick pulled on some underwear and a pair of Nick or Joe’s shorts and a black stage crew shirt that was left over last tour. “I’m done” I said as he took the pillow away. “Where’s Nicole?” I asked flipping my head over and shaking my head to make my hair loose. “Um her and Joe are watching a movie or something. I don’t know.” He said. I flipped my head back up. “She was the one that wanted to go to bed?” I questioned. “Yea I don’t know, she’s your friend” He said shrugging. “Okay well you wanna leave? Cause I’m tired and just want this day to end.” I said crawling on to the bed. “Bad day?” He asked moving over. “Yea but I’m fine. No saving necessary.” I said quickly. I heard him sigh as I leaned over and turned off the light. “Ally remember earlier when I was going to say something?” He asked. “Mhm” I said with my eyes closed. “Well I was just going to say th -“ That’s the last thing I heard because I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sunlight falling across my face. I realized I was laying on someone. This could be awkward if it’s Nicole. I peaked an eye open and saw Nick. He was awake though he was just starring at the wall stroking my hair. It looked like he had been up all night. I stayed there for about ten minutes then decided I should get up. I sat up and yawned while stretching my arms. “What are you doing in here?” I asked. “I went to get up last night and you started to freak out.” “What?” I asked twisting around to face him. “Yea, nightmare.” He said. “Oh.” I said. “Thank you.” I said to him. “For what?” “Not leaving.” I said standing up. “Don’t mention it.” “But Nick?” I asked turning back to face him. “What?” He asked. “Where were you the other nights?” “What do you mean?” “The past four nights I’ve woken up screaming and crying….where were you?” I asked being blunt. “Oh I uh…” “Thought so.” I said walking out. “Ally you told me you could dothis on your own. How am I supposed to know when to step in or not!? You get mad at me one day for trying to help, then mad because I don’t the next day! I can’t read your mind Ally.” I just stood there awkwardly. “Ally you need to give me a little help because I can’t see into your messed up mind.” He said standing up and walking past me. “Trust me Nick you don’t wanna see what goes on in my mind.” I said to his back. “Sure Al. Whatever you say because you’re supper girl and can do everything. But Ally one thing!” He said turning back around, I could see Kevin poking his head around the corner. I stood there waiting for him to continue. “If your super girl here trying to save the world, who the hell is going to save you!?” “I am. I can do it all just fine on my own Mr. Jonas thanks for the concern.” I said rudely and then slammed the door shut. I let out an aggravated yell and flopped back down face first onto the bed.

Something slammed into my door but I ignored it. After I cooled down from our little outburst I changed into a pair of denim shorts and a random tye-dyed t-shirt. I had my hair in a high pony tail and tied a white shoelace around my head. Classy I know. After I finished my make up I made my way out towards the kitchen. Everyone was there eating. “You okay?” Kevin asked when I sat down. “Perfect” I said shrugging and grabbing myself an apple from the fruit in the middle of the table. “Joe wanna go for a jog?” I asked taking a bite of the red apple. “Paparazzi on the beach” He said with out even looking away from the paper. “Great.” I said. “What are we doing today?” Nicole asked walking in the kitchen fully dressed for the day. “Well Mitchell is near by we were thinking of calling him and going to the baseball game today.” Nick said to her. “That sounds like fun! Who are they playing against!?” She asked. “Um paper says…..” Joe started to say. We watched as he flipped through the pages. “Ha the Phillies!” He said and I smiled. “We have to go! I haven’t been to a game since forever!” I said standing up excitedly. “Yea sounds fun!” Nicole said smiling at me. “Well the girls have decided on what were doing I think, Nick make the call!” Joe said standing up and walking towards Nicole. She kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. “I don’t have a shirt.” Nicole said looking at me. “I have like three” I said dragging her back towards the bedroom.

“Who do you want? Utley, Werth, or Howards?” I asked throwing the three red shirts out on the bed. “Utley, he’s the cutest.” She gushed grabbing the shirt. I laughed. “I’ll take Werth, he’s been doing good lately.” I said. We changed our shirts and there was a knock on the door. “Come in!” I shouted and Joe walked in. “Okay Mitchell is going to meet us there with Miley. There coming from set.” He said. “Aw I haven’t seen Miley since tour!” I said. “Do I wanna see Miley?” Nicole mumbled sarcastically from her spot in front of the mirror. “I feel the same way darling” Joe said wrapping an arm around her and causing her to make a black streak across her face with the eyeliner. “JOE!” she whinedwhile we both laughed. “I’m so sorry!” He said backing away cautiously. I was still laughing because Nicole smeared the back on her cheek while trying to get it off. “Ally help me!” She whined once Joe was fully out of the room. I just kept laughing and soon she started to laugh to. “I hate you” She said turning back around and wiping her tears from her eyes. “Sorry. Here” I said throwing her my make up remover after taking a few breaths.

There was a small knock on our door about twenty minutes later. “Come in” Nicole yelled. Joe creaked the door open, “Ah see it came off!” He said opening the door wider with a smile. “Yea, lucky you” She said looking back at the mirror. She was French braiding her hair. “So I don’t have a shirt….” He said sitting on the bed. I turned around and looked at him while turning off my curling iron, “I have a shirt but it’s a child’s large…I don’t think it will fit you.” I said to him. “Let me try it.” He said. I threw the Howards shirt to him and watched him squeeze into it. Nicole and I burst into laughter when he finally got it on. It was way to small. “Fits great!” He shouted opening our door and walking out. Nicole and I followed him laughing. “Alright Nick were ready to go!” Joe shouted. Nick looked over at us and starred at his brother. “Why are you wearing Frankie’s shirt?” He asked cocking an eyebrow. “Actually it’s Ally’s shirt.” Joe said putting his wallet and phone in his pocket. “Ready?” Joe asked looking at us. “You are not wearing that” I said laughing. “Yea, I am.” “Oh my god Joseph.” I said shaking my head. We all grabbed our phones and put on our shoes. “Where are Kevin and Lindsey?” “Looking at flower arrangements.” Joe said closing the front door.

Cameras were flashing as we made our way towards the rental car. “For what?” Nicole whispered to me. “Wedding” I said back. “Oh I forgot” She said. All the paparazzi were asking the same thing. “Joe, Ally, Nick!! Are you going to the game today?!” “Yep” I said smiling. “Rooting for the Phils?” Some one yelled to me. “Yep, they’re my team!” I said smiling. We got into the car and closed the doors and drove away rather quickly to try and loose them. “That’s always such a rush” Nicole said taking a breath. “Oh trust me. It gets annoying” Joe said while turning on the radio.