Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Interviewing.

We made it back to the condo just as Mr. Jonas was walking up our steps. “Oh you guys are just getting back?” He asked as we all walked in ahead of him. “Yep, Phillies won, 7-4” I said proudly. He smiled at me, “Well I know it’s your break but do you four, wait where is Kevin?” Mr. Jonas asked realizing two people of our usual group were missing. “Wedding!” We all sang together. “Oh that still sounds weird to me” Mr. Jonas said sitting at the table. I smiled at the proud father and sat down at the table with him. Soon everyone else joined. “Dad what were you saying?” Joe asked. “Oh right, do you guys mind having a quick interview with Pop Star this afternoon?” He asked. “Sure!” I said happily. “I don’t care.” Nick said grabbing an apple. “Just as long as were back by seven right Nick?” Joe asked with a grin. “Why by seven?” Mr. Jonas asked. “Nicky has a date!” Joe shouted. Mr. Jonas looked to me, “With who?” He asked still looking at me. I laughed, “Not me Mr. Jonas!” I said holding up my hands. “Oh um sorry, I just thought you two, well anyway with who Nick?” He asked flustered. “Miley” He said. “Really??” Mr. Jonas asked with what seemed to be an amused smile. “Yeah dad really.” Nick said standing up and walking away. “He really has a date with Milley?” Mr. Jonas asked. “Mhm” I said looking at my vibrating phone. “And you two aren’t?” He asked, I could tell he felt awkward about talking to me about this. I laughed, “Nope. We're not anymore” I said opening the message. It was from a number I didn’t recognize. “At least not this month” Joe said in a sing songy voice. I heard Nicole smack his arm for me as they both walked away and I smiled. I love my best friend, she always knows what I’m thinking. “Alright, well I guess we’ll leave here in say a half hour then?” Mr. Jonas said and I could hear the chair scraping against the wood flooring. I looked up while clicking accept. “Videotapped?” I asked. “Yeah I’m pretty sure.” He said smiling at me. “Alright, thanks Mr. Jonas!” I said as he waved goodbye and walked out the front door. “LEAVING IN A HALF HOUR!” I shouted while making my way towards the bedroom to change.

I closed the door behind me and finally looked down at the unread message. Hey Al, it’s me mitchel. I got your number from Miley on the way home. Hope you aren’t freaked out because I swear I am not creepy. But anyway back to the point Miley and Nick are going out to dinner tonight at 7 so I was wondering, wanna do something tonight just me and you? Say around 7? I smiled and typed back quickly. Hey creep. Sounds like fun, I’d love to go :] I said back. I threw the phone onto the bed and quick changed into a white pair of tight boot cut jeans from Hollister that arrived last week for me. There was a letter in the box filled with clothes…something about wearing their product for publicity. Hey I’ll gladly take freebies. I added a braided dark brown belt since the pants were a little loose. Sorry everyone I’m working on the food thing. I thought as I pulled on black halter top. I grabbed a pair of leather flip flops and made my way back towards the phone. Ha you think you’re funny calling me creep? But I’ll pick you up at 7 at the condo Nick said you were at then we can go from there. Sound good? I smiled and typed back, Perfect, see ya then! I quickly touched up some curls on my head and then fixed up my make up just as there was knock on the door.

“Come in!” I shouted. I saw Nick from the bathroom walk in. “Um we're ready to go” He said. “Alright, same” I said capping my mascara. I threw it back in the bag and walked out. “I didn’t know you were going out with Mitchel tonight” He said I rolled my eyes. “Stop going through my phone Nick!” I said snatching it back. “Sorry, bad habbit” He said shrugging. “A really bad habit” I mumbled picking up my big black purse. I threw the phone inside along side my wallet and glasses. “Ready?” “Yea, but are you?” “Am I what?” I asked as we walked out to the front door. “Are you going with Mitchel tonight?” “Yep, just like your going out with Miley” I said walking towards the car, some paparazzi were around so that’s where the conversation stopped. We both smiled as we got into the back of the big SUV, everyone else was waiting for us. “Let’s rock and roll!” Joe shouted. Mr. Jonas gave him a look from the mirror causing him to smile innocently at his dad. Then we were on the way to the interview.

“Hey guys so glad you could fit us into your tight schedule!” A preppy girl that looked to be my age said. Tight schedule? We’re on vacation. I thought to myself with an eye roll that went unnoticed. “No problem.” Nick said all smiles, since when does he smile like that? She smiled back, “Alright, well I’m Alicia, I’ll be interviewing you guys Jonas brothers first then Ally Windle…oh and is it alright if you guys each fill out a survey for the next Popstar issue?” She asked holding up a paper with the printed questions listed. “I love these things!” Joe shouted taking the paper from Alicia. “Alright well can we start with the interviews?” She asked warmly. “Sure” Kevin said coughing. We all slowly looked over to him. “I’m fine. Not sick” He said putting up his hands. A cough around here never goes un noticed. “Uh oh, that would not be good.” The girl said laughing. I looked over to her then my phone vibrated. I quickly took it out and saw it was Nicole. I clicked accept. She’s annoying you to? I laughed, see I told you she could read my mind. How could you tell? I clicked send and Nick put his hand on top of my phone pushing it down. “Rude” He mumbled to me. I rolled my eyes. I know it’s rude to have a phone out in an interview. I’m not dumb….I just forgot. It vibrated signaling Nicole’s response. I real quick looked at it when Nick wasn’t looking, You’re not exactly hiding the eye rolls Al. No worries she annoys me to. I laughed and put the phone back in the purse. “Okay JB right over here!” She said pointing to a couch in front of a camera. The boys walked over and Nicole and I stood there off camera talking about random things until the boys were done.

“Alright Ally Windle, you’re up!” Kevin shouted. I walked over towards the couch. I watched as the red light went on letting me know the camera was recording. “So introduce your self for everyone.” The girl said, I already forget her name. I smiled and waved, “Hey guys, I’m Ally Windle” “Alright, so Joe told us this was actually your first interview alone without them” I smiled, “Mhm, that’s right” “Great so tell us how do you know the Jonas Brothers?” I sighed and laughed a little, “I actually grew up next door to them, I don’t really remember ever meeting them.” “Wow friends for that long?” She asked. I laughed, “Yep, that long.” I said re-crossing my legs. “Okay well being friends that long I’m sure you’ve all had your fair share fights, wanna share one with us?” “Um,” I had to think about this…. “Not really, I mean yea we’ve had our little tiffs but nothing huge. I think the longest I’ve ever been mad at one of the boys was probably Nick for trying to cheat in guitar hero or something dumb like that” What a lie that was. “So rumor is you actually live with the Jonas family and Mr. and Mrs. Jonas are your legal guardians?” “Um yea, that’s right.” I said hopping she’d just move on. “Care to explain?” “Um, uh” I awkwardly glanced over at the boys, only one was paying attention to me.