Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

What if I flipped her off right now?

“Allllllllllllly” Some one said poking my nose, I groaned as I stretched out and opened my eyes. Frankie was laying next to me in Nick’s bunk. “We're almost at the air port. Joe said you should get ready to make Miley look yucky” “Yucky?” I asked laughing while he shook his head yes. “Alright, wanna help me pick out something to wear bud?” I know he’d say no. He’s eight, what eight year old would want to pick out girl clothes, well besides Joe. “No, sorry.” He said with a smile and hopping out of the bed after me. I laughed and rubbed his hair, “No problem kid-o, I didn’t think you would. But go get Nick cause he has to.” “Okay!” He shouted running off towards the back of the bus. With in a few minutes Nick came walking back scratching his neck. “Why do I have to help you pick out something to wear?” “Cause I need to look good” “Why? You always look good” He said with a smirk. I smacked his stomach and let out a laugh. “Fine, just tell me what looks best then?” I asked making my way to the closet. “Fine” he said dragging it out. I smiled as I walked in the closet.

I pulled back my pink curtain and looked at my portion of the closet. “Are we going out to dinner?” I called out to him. “After we pick her up” He answered. I looked at my clothes trying to decide what to even try on and I heard Nick laughing from the hall way, I looked over and he was sitting on the ground leaning against the wall watching me. “What?” I asked. “When you try to think, you always bite your lip and squint. Like your trying to see through the wall or something.” “I do not” I said back laughing and looking back at the clothes, trying not to bite my lip or squint. “Your forcing yourself not to do it” He said laughing and walking in. “Oh shut up.” I said laughing. “What about this?” I asked pulling out a pair of white ripped jeans from Hollister. “Those are hottt” He said flipping his hand like a gay guy. “Thought so, oh and this?” I asked pulling out a black halter shirt. “Even Hotter girlfriend”. I laughed a little harder and shoved him out of the closet so I could change. I heard music being played through out the whole bus again, this time Check Yes Juliet was what I heard. I changed and walked out grabbing my make up and hair stuff. “Looks good, I should pick out your outfit every day” “No thanks bud.” I said walking past him and into the bathroom. I put on my make up and pined back some pieces of hair but left it wavy. I liked the beachy look it always has. There was knock on the door just as I was cleaning up all my junk. I opened it and Joe fell in. “Woah I wasn’t expecting you to open it so fast, looking good though. Showin up Miss pop star tonight? Love it” He sang the love it part while he started to straighten his hair. “No, we're going out to eat after wards.” “Good excuse.” He said laughing I rolled my eyes and walked out and to the back.

A half hour later and we were all standing in the Washington airport. Nick and Joe decided it’d be funny to wear matching hot pink sweatshirts. Don’t ask me why they had them, but they did. They had on the usual ray bans, oh and they were wearing Cow boy hats to “welcome ms. Montana” Is what Joe said when I asked him about them. Kevin is waiting in the bus with Lindsey, aka probably making out. I was just wearing sunglasses for my disguise, Not like any one would notice me anyway. “uh oh” Joe said turning around quickly. “What?” I asked while Nick started to laugh hystericaly. “Uh nothing” Joe said real quick but wouldn’t turn around. “Nick what did he do?” I asked him while trying to get Joe to look at me. “He broke your glasses” Nick said between laughs, “JOE! Purple ray bans!?” “I am so sorry. You can have mine. Nick give them to her” “No nick you can wear them. Here Joe take mine, we can’t let you be seen” I said taking off my glasses and handing them to him while taking the broken ones. I looked at the broken purple frame and laughed. “Joe how did you do that?” I asked holding up the three pieces. “He was trying to kick really high and kicked himself in the face.” Nick said laughing all over again. I laughed this time to and then turned around and walked over to the trashcan. I threw in the glasses and then heard cameras going off like crazy.

I heard people screaming and yelling things like “Miley over hear!” Guess she’s here. I thought turning around and making my way back to the boys. “She’s here” Joe said. “Obviously” Nick answered smacking him in the back of the head. I laughed and stepped in between them to try and get them to stop bickering with eachother. Joe easily kicked Nick in the butt with his foot behind me. He leaned around me and pinched Joe on the back of his arm, you know where it REALLY hurts. Joe yelped. And everyone looked our way. I smiled and then Miley waved to us and came baraling threw with her bags. All six. “Is she staying the WHOLE year?!” Joe said under his breath as she got closer. “Be nice, Joe you’d have just as many bags,” I said elbowing him. “I have only one for your information” He said putting his arm on my shoulder and leaning against me. I shook him off and he laughed because he knew we all knew he really had six, “Nick!!” Miley shouted waving, Nick stiffened and I elbowed him, “Be nice” I said, he gave her the nod. I rolled my eyes, “What? I acknowledged her” He said talking with his hands. “What do you think would happen if I flipped her off right now?” Joe asked raising his hand, I grabbed his fist and shoved it down, “Don’t you dare.” I said “I was joking” He said as he waved to Miley.

“Hey Miley” I smiled and she smiled back. “So how is everyone!?” She asked happily. Isn’t this the girl who wrote the hate song about Nick a few months ago? Who the last time we saw her she stormed away while shoving me in the process? “Uh good” I said with a smile. “Here we’ll help you carry your bags, wow there’s a lot here” I said laughing while I grabbed one. “Oh thanks, yea I just didn’t know what to pack.” She said laughing. “Nick can you help? Joe?” I asked. The both grabbed two bags and started ahead of us with out looking back. “I am so excited” Miley said linking arms with me as we walked through the doors. Okay now this is weird. We made our way to the bus and the airport guys shoved Miley’s crap under the bus while we got on. Everyone waved bye through the windows and soon we were on the highway, on the way to dinner. I could hear laughing in the back room as Miley walked slowly in front of me, taking in the bus I guessed. “Al, come here quick!” I heard Lindsey call out between laughs. I kind of shoved past Miley while she stopped at her bunk and put one of her bags on it. I walked in and Joe and Nick were both dancing to Michael Jackson’s The Way You Make Me Feel. I busted out laughing when Joe and Nick started to dance with each other. “Oh my god you guys are not my brothers” Kevin said laughing. “Oh Kev you know you love us!” Joe said jumping over the couch and landing in front of it and trying to do the moon walk. Nick just climbed over the back and sprawled out on the couch and was breathing heavily. I moved his feet and sat down. “Great moves, I think you guys should do them at the show” Miley said laughing from the doorway. “Oh definitely” Lindsey said laughing. “Yea I think you guys should” Kevin said while we all continued to watch Joe dance like Michael Jackson….in the pink sweat shirt, yellow ray bans, and cow boy hat.

After dinner we all piled back onto the bus and decided on watching a movie. Dinner was well the same as always. The boys haven’t really kept Miley on the outside, but there not being extreamly friendly. But civil. At dinner Nick actually had a conversation with Miley, I saw them both laughing, so that’s a definite good sign. Right? We decided on the Strangers. Wish we hadn’t. It’s towards the end and I have my face glued to Nick’s hands. “Tell me when it’s over” I said to him, “Always do” He said laughing a bit. “Are you laughing at me!?” I whispered in shock, “Yes, yes I am” I bit his hand and he pulled it away. “Al! That’s my guitar playing hand!” I busted out laughing along with Kevin. We were shushed by everyone else. “Sorry” I whispered as he massaged it. Oh like I bit it that hard. “Make it feel better” he said like a five year old. I rolled my eyes and kissed the hand that he stuck in my face. “There happy?” I asked laughing, “Very” he said returning his gaze to the TV. Just at the part when they stab James. I screamed and dug my face into Nick. He put his arms around me and shushed me, “Sorry, I forgot about that part” He whispered while rubbing my arm.

About ten minutes later and I heard the words I so desperately wanted to here from the start of the movie, “It’s over Al” I let go of my grip on Nick’s shirt and sat up. “Thanks” I mumbled while fixing my hair. He just smiled and then got up to go get a drink. Miley yawned along side me. “Bed time?” I asked to no one in particular. “Bed time” Miley and Joe said together. I smiled and stood up and made my way to the bathroom to change. I came out in a pair of Nick’s old basket ball shorts and a tank top. I was brushing my teeth when Nick came in again without knocking. “Cute shorts” He said grabbing the tooth paste. “Thanks, cute face” I said back after spitting. “A lot of people seem to think that.” He said smiling with tooth paste dripping down his face. I laughed and shook my head as I walked out of the bathroom and right into to Miley. “Oh ha sorry” I said helping her up, “No problem happens a lot on these things” she said laughing. She looked down and saw my pants she looked back up, “ are you two?” “Me and Nick? No we're not.” I said shaking my head. “Oh okay, I just thought maybe.” “No it’s cool, we're not.” I said nodding my head. “Well that’s good then” She said smiling. I cocked an eyebrow at her but she just pushed past me to the bath room where Nick was. Oh if she’s after Nick again, shit’s goin down. I thought to myself as I jumped up into my bunk. I plugged in my phone and was going to text Nicole, but Joe beat me to it. I could hear him talking to her in his bunk. I sighed loudly and my curtain was pulled back. “What’s wrong?” Kevin asked. “Oh my god you scared me.” I said clutching my chest, he laughed and then apologized. “Nothing, I’m just tired” I lied. “You sure?” He asked. “Yeah kev, but thanks for being concerned.” I said ruffling his hair. He laughed and shut the curtain. The lights all went out and everyone was in there own bunk. Including me and Nick.

I tossed and turned for a bit until Nick texted me and told me to stop moving. I laughed and got out of the bunk and opened his curtain. “Sorry to disturb you” I said, “Yea you should be” He said moving over while I climbed in. “Well day one with popstar is over” Nick said sighing. “Yep, and it was so bad was it?” I asked yawning. “Guess not, but with out Switzerland I don’t think I could have made it through” He said squeezing me. “Well I’m here for that” I said laughing. “She asked if we were together cause I was wearing your pants” I said with my eyes closed he chuckled. “Well I could see where she got that from” He said. “Yea, but I told her we weren’t. Then she said well that’s good and shoved past me to the bathroom.” “Really?” He asked more interested now. “Yea, Nick I think she wants you back” “Well she isn’t getting me back, I’m non refundable.” He said causing me to laugh. Only partly because of what he actually said but also because we’ve broken up a few times and gotten back together again. “Well I’m going to sleep now” I said yawning again. “Alright and remember Al, I promised. I’m not falling for her” I smiled at him and he kissed me on the far head. “Night Nick” I yawned. “Night Al. Sweet dreams” He said while I snuggled in closer to him.