Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Switzerland and Paparazzi

“JOE YOU LOOK AT ME ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD.” I shouted at him. We're in some random park, Frankie was playing with Nick and Lindsey while I was sitting on the bench just texting people. AKA Nicole. Telling her how her boyfriend might be dead when she joins the tour in a month. “Joe come on, knock it off.” Kev said “I’m not doing shit.” He said annoyed finally looking away. “I can’t believe how selfish you're being.” I said, so I know this will set things off, I’m not the smartest person. “Ally come on!” Kevin said slapping his leg in frustration, “HOW AM I BEING SELFISH!? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO WON’T SING. WE NEED YOU. NOW WERE STUCK WITH FREAKIN MISS POPSTAR!” “Oh stop being so dramatic Joe. She’s not that bad.” I said rolling my eyes at him. “How can you say that!? She’s like a five year old!” “Oh and your not!?” I shouted back. He got pretty angry and shouted and stormed off towards the swings on the opposite side of the park.

“Come on Al, why’d you have to do that” “He’s been pissing me all day. He can deal with it” Kevin just sighed and sat down next to me, we both know Joe just has to cool down. “Ally come play with us!!” Frankie yelled running over to me and Kev. “What are we playing bud?” “Wiffle ball!” He shouted pointing back behind him. Nick was holding a bat and a ball smiling. “Alright, but only if I’m on your team.” I said, “Well duh” He said rolling his eyes. “Come on Kevin let’s go!” Frankie shouted pulling us along. After about ten minutes of Frankie trying to persuade Joe to play Kevin walked over and we could hear some yelling. We pretended not to watch as Kev shoved him over towards us his face starting to restore to normal color with a pissed looking Joe. I felt a little bad, Joe’s pissed on our free day, and he’s pissing Kev off, which I know is upsetting Lindsey even if she’s pretending it’s not, and not to mention Frankie who could combust into tears at any given second from seeing his brothers fight. Nick, he’s like Switzerland, neutral. But I am totally claiming him for this fight. My territory.

“WE WON!!!” Frankie shouted running back towards the bus. I laughed at him as he ran ahead. “What are you laughing about?” a bitter nick asked. “that I just whooped your butt in wiffle ball maybe” I said. “Oh you guys cheated.” “How did we cheat? By giving you Joe?” I said laughing. “I heard that Windle.” Joe said from over my right shoulder “Oh so sorry Mr. Jonas. “ I said over dramatically causing him to roll his eyes and chase after Frankie. “Al, please just ignore him like the rest of us do when he gets angry” “I can’t, you know me.” I said simply while tossing up the ball and catching it again, “I know. But please Ally.” He asked stopping me and grabbing my shoulders while Kevin and Lindsey walked past. “Nick it’s just a stupid fight, I’ll stop when he does” “Ally can’t you just be the bigger person and move on?” He begged, “It hasn’t even been like three days!” “And it’s already pissing me off that Joe is being so rude to not only you, but to everyone else to. So please?” I just looked over to everyone walking up the steps to the bus. Paparazzi had found us so we were leaving now. Yes they were taking pictures of me and Nick at the moment. Making me feel extremely awkward. “Can we uh do this in there?” I asked motioning towards the bus. “No, he’s in there. Just please Ally. I’m going to need you 100 percent when Miley gets on here. You’ve got to be Switzerland here for me.” “HA! That’s really funny, I was thinking of you as Switzerland earlier.” “Really? Ha great minds think of the same metaphors” He said getting distracted, “You said it all” I said trying to break free from his hands. Wasn’t working out.

“Any way Al, please, please, please.” He asked pouting his lip. “Nick stop. The paparazzi!” I said my eyes widening. “Not until you promise to be the bigger person and get over this stupid fight with Joe.” I rolled my eyes and looked away. “Don’t make me get down on my knees Ally” I snorted. “You wouldn’t” I said. “Oh yea?’” “Not with all the paparazzi Nick, don’t you dare!” I said narrowing my eyes at him. He smirked and got down on both his knees and took my hands making me drop the ball, I heard the cameras going off faster now. My face turning red. “Nicholas Jerry Jonas I’m going to kill you” I said beat red. “Just say it, and I’ll get up” “No!” I said yet again, “I’ll so kiss your hand right now.” “OH MY GOD FINE!” I Shouted. He laughed and got up and waved to the paparazzi behind the trees pretending to hide. I waved a small wave and then shoved him down to the ground laughing and started running to the bus while he shouted after me laughing.

We got on the bus and as soon as we all waved out the windows and the bus was in full speed rushing away from the cameras/ I turned and slapped him across the face. “ALLY!!” Kevin, Lindsey, and Joe all shouted. “DON’T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS!” he just laughed and he rubbed his cheek. “uh oh” Frankie said giggling. I smiled a small smile at him. “What’d you do?” Frankie asked eyes huge at Nick’s reddening cheek. “Got down on my knees and begged.” Kevin and Lindsey started to laugh causing me to start to laugh a little as I made my way back to find Joe since he wasn’t with us anymore. I found him in his bunk so I knocked on the wooden frame. “What” he asked peeking out the curtain, I pulled it aside and climbed in. “Joe can we please stop” I asked toying with a string hanging off my Bermuda jean shorts. “Whatever” He said closing his eyes. “Joe! Stop it!!” I said smacking his chest. “Stop what?” “Your making me feel so guilty just cause I don’t want to sing, Joe I don’t like to sing in front of huge groups of people okay? You were right” I said. I’ve never actually sang in front of anyone so I guess I’m not really lying. “Ally you’re so good though” He said in a pleading voice. “I’m sorry Joe but I just can’t.” I said lying down beside him and closing my eyes. “What if I helped you” “How” I asked yawning. “I don’t know…but I’ll find away. I promise” He said yawning. “Whatever, I’m still not doing it” I said starting to fall asleep. “Fine” He said quietly, I heard his breathing even out and become slower, so I’m guessing he fell asleep. I made my way out of his bunk carefully and made my way to the back. I need to tell nick all is well again.

Kevin and Lindsey were asleep on the couch Frankie was playing with some webkinz. I turned around and walked towards the front, No Nick. I checked his bunk and there he was watching the tiny TV screen practically on mute. He scooted over and patted next to him. I got in and noticed he was watching Hannah Montana. I looked at him confused, “Just preparing myself” He said sighing, I laughed and snuggled down into his side. “I talked to Joe.” I said yawning, “I heard” “The whole thing?” “Yea, thanks Ally.” “No problem. But Nick” “Yea?” he asked starting to play with my hair, I could tell he was very much into the episode where Miley fails her drivers test. Something that happened in real life to. But that was a secret, no one knew. “Don’t fall for her again.” He scoffed. “I’m serious, I can’t take another hate song for Nick Jonas. This one is bad enough” I said and he laughed. “Ally, I will never.” “Don’t ever say that, you can't help who you fall for” I said quoting his famous break up line. “Oh now that’s not fair. She, she’s different.” “Just don’t do it.” I said loosing consciousness. “I promise.” He sighed resting his head on top of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
so just remember the last paragraph, the promise to never fall for Miley. It'll come up a lot later in the story, not anytime soon though.