Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

The las session.

“Okay now Ally how is the eating?” The therapist asked me. I smiled. “Good, I haven’t been sick in over two months and I’ve been eating regularly.” I said and she smiled. “Well that’s just great to hear. How about your attitude?” “I feel happier, I’ve definitely noticed I’ve been laughing more, you know smiling with out forcing myself to.” I said and she nodded, “that’s great.” “So you’re back on stage?” She asked me. I nodded yes. “Okay and how is that for you?” “Just as fun as it was before. It really gives you the best feeling to look out at the crowd and see all those people there cheering for you.” I said. “I can only imagine” She said smiling at me. “What about the press? Still getting to you?” She asked. I took a breath and she looked up. “Well I don’t take it as personally as I used to. But I mean you can’t push every negative comment out of your mind, some slip in. But I try my best to not let them get to me.” There was a faint knock. “Come on in Nick” The therapist said and I giggled. He sheepishly smiled. “Sorry, can I get a diet coke?” He asked and I laughed. “Go right ahead, I’m surprised you still have some in there. Every time I’m here it’s as if you’re going to die of thirst.” She said smiling at me and I laughed. “Sorry.” He said blushing causing me to laugh more. She was right, every time she was here he'd find some way to get in here "to make sure I was okay" that's what he told me when I asked a few weeks ago. “Anyway, the press is still an issue?” She asked. “Well the press will always be an issue, but it isn’t nearly as bad anymore.” I informed and she smiled. “Well good. Don’t let them get inside of your head.” She said and I smiled. “Thanks.” I said. “So anything else you’d like to talk about?” She asked. “Um no, honestly I think everything is close to perfect right now” I said smiling. “Close to? Why isn’t it perfect?” she asked. “Well nothing is perfect.” I said and she laughed. “Okay well we have twenty minutes left until I get off. She said checking her watch. “Well I could talk about my new song I wrote.” I said offering a new subject. “Okay I don’t see why not” She said putting down the clip board and for the first time really giving me all her attention. I smiled as I went on about my new song. "So it's called Misery Business." I started and she nodded wanting more.

“Thank you!” I said waving to my therapist. “So you clean?” Miley asked from her spot in the kitchen. I sucked in a breath. “I wasn’t on drugs.” I said to her. “Oh right, forgot you just threw up everything.” She said and I just laughed. She looked at me confused for a second but then covered it up. “What’s so funny?” Nick asked walking in from the back. “Nothing.” Miley said quickly. I just rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. “So the therapist is gone?” He asked looking around. “Mhm.” I said grabbing a bottle of nail polish from the random junk basket on the counter behind me."How was that diet Coke?" I asked with an amused face. "Delicious." He said causing me to laugh “Wasn’t that your last session?” He asked. “Yea, I am officially cured” I said smiling at him. He grabbed me from my seat around my waist. “Nick!” I shouted shocked. He was hugging me so tight I almost couldn’t breath. “I am so happy right now you don’t even understand!” Nick said spinning me around. I heard a huff from the corner and knew it was Miley. I laughed. He finally stopped spinning and put me down I was dizzy so I fell into him. “Ha sorry Al.” He said helping me back up. “No it’s fine.” I said smiling up at him. “Thanks Nick. With out you I don’t know what I would have ever done.” I said to him honestly. He smiled and bent down and kissed me. I kissed back until I remembered Miley was in the room. I shot my eyes open and pulled away faster then a shooting star. Nick laughed. He bent down, “She went to the back” He said lowly and then laughed. “I hate you! I almost had a heart attack!” I said smacking him. He just laughed harder at me. “So what’s all the giddiness about in here?” Nicole asked walking in. “I’m officially cured.” I said. “Aw good!” She said grabbing me in a hug. “So now what.” I said once she let me go. “I don’t know.” Nick said. “YouTube video?” I suggested. “Okay!” Nicole said running away. “Where’d she go?” Nick asked. “Get the computer.” I said. “So what should we make the video about?” He asked. “How about we just lip sync.” I said turning on the iPod speaker behind us on the counter. “What song?” He asked. “Um how about whatever comes on next.” I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me, “No spice girls.” He said. “Fine deal!” I said and he clicked play. I laughed as he made a face. “What the hell song is this?” He asked stopping it. Nicole came running back with her mac. “I CAN CALL YOU BETTY!” she screamed and I smiled and screamed back “AND BETTY WHEN YOU CALL ME, YOU CAN CALL ME AL!” We both started to laugh hysterically. “There is no way I’m singing this.” Nick said going to pick a new song. “NO WAY! You said anything but spice girls! Last time I checked. That is NOT the spice girls!” He just leaned back into his seat. I laughed as we pulled up the lyrics…..

five hours later we had finished shooting our video. It was pretty funny to watch. We got to shoot outside to once we stopped for lunch. “Ready to watch!?” I called back to everyone. “Finally!” Nicole shouted. “Hey movie editing takes some serious skill.” I said and she laughed. “Okay let’s watch it!” “Alright gather round!” I said and they all did so as I pressed play.