Status: Updates will be soon.

I'll Be There Not Far Behind

Um, Well... I Took A Little Trip.

I was worried about Zack. everything i had said was a mistake. If I had just listened to Zack, then he wouldn't be out there all alone right now. I sighed. I wanted Zack to be here with me, holding me in his arms, telling me everything would be alright. Even though i knew it wouldn't be. My cell going off.I grabbed it and saw it was Alex calling me.

"Beka, are you alright?" he asked

"No I'm not" I said

"I'm on my way" he said

"Alex no, look um, I'll be OK..." I said.

"I don't believe that, I'm still coming over" he said.

With that said Alex hung the phone up. I didn't want Alex to come here. I know he would bring Beverly with him. Well that would just be great. I sat up and walked to the bathroom. I sat down on the floor and grabbed my razor blade. I sighed. This wasn't the best idea but it took the pain away. I put it to my wrist and let it go down my wrist. I did this a few times and was going to do it again but i was stopped when the door opened.

"Rebekah! Dammit you said you wouldn't do this again!!" Alex yelled at me.

I looked at Alex and then down at my wrist. I saw the mess i had just made.

"I...I'm sorry Alex...i really am" i said.

I looked at Alex and then at beverly. Alex sat down next to me and then he took my razor from me and started to clean my wrist up.

"I shouldn't have trusted you! You always did this! Dammit Rebekah!" Alex yelled at me. I didn't say anything. Beverly was also really quiet. I started to cry. Alex sighed. He pulled me into his arms and then he took me to my room. He held me as I cried and thenI slowly fell asleep. I woke back up to see that alex was gone. I saw that someone was at the end of my bed. I sat up and noticed who it was.

"Zack!?! Oh my god,its you!" I whispered.

"Rebekah... I'm sorry for doing this" He said

"Doing what?" I asked

"Running away, I went back to Bev's but no one was there.." He said

"That's because they're here" I said

"What why?" He asked

"Never mind that right now, I've been wanting to do something" I said

Zack was about to ask what I was going to do but I had kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my waist. He picked me up and then put me back down so that I was laying down and he was on top. I heard my brother coming to check on me.

"Zack, Alex is coming, hide in the closet!" I whispered

Zack got off of my and went to the closet. I grabbed one of my stuffed animals and waited for my door to open. It opened a few minutes later.

"Who are you talking to?" Alex asked

"My stuffed animal.... I got bored." I said

"No someone else is in here" Alex said

Alex looked at my closet door and went over to it. I closed my eyes when I heard my closet door open. Alex grabbed Zack and pulled him out.

"Where the hell have you been!" Alex yelled

"Um, well... I took a little trip" Zack said

"How long have you been in this room?" Alex said

"About 20 minutes or so" Zack said

"Alex? who was it?" I heard Beverly asked
Beverly walked into the room and as soon as she saw Zack she fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. You know the drill.