Sequel: Capella
Status: DONE!

Not Another Teenage Vampire Story

Warning The Warriors

"We gather here today, to acknowledge four select individuals. Without whom, we surely would have lost the war. For these four have proved themselves in extraordinary ways to the kingdom of Sanctusira. Craig Voshell and Edward Kramer, I hereby declare you High Knights of Sanctusira."

I watched as Edward and Craig stepped away from us and knelt down at the throne of our king. Gavin then stepped down then and pinned a small broach to their collars. They got up, and walked off hand in hand.

Caleb saw their hands too and raised an eyebrow at me, I just smiled. "To Caleb Jefferson," Caleb took a step foward and knelt, putting one hand in a fist over his chest. "And Melissa Giovani," I took a step forward and did the same. "I hereby reappoint you," he nodded to Caleb, "Assistant General." He nodded to me, "Head General." Gavin came to us, also, and pinned the all too familiar broach on my collar.

"I completely hate you for leaving like that, me and Victoria had a fit." he whispered in my ear as he attached mine on. He was smiling, though, so I knew he wasn't serious.

"The ceremony is complete." The king announced, citizens cheered around us. He hushed them with his hands then. "Yes, now there is a feast in the grand hall, go eat! Be merry."

We all started to turn around when the King said in a lower, more serious voice, "Not you six." He glanced at me, Caleb, Gavin, Victoria, Edward, and Craig. Confused we all stood in our spots, wondering what on earth could be making the King look so urgent.

"I commend you all for your parts in the defeat of Bellatoria, but I'm afraid the battle is not over yet." My heart sank in my chest and I felt Caleb's hand wrap around mine. He took turns looking us all in the eye as we spoke. "I have recently been informed that other vampires.. were the least of our problems... We all know the pugnas were abnormally strong, and we concluded it to be the result of human blood but we were wrong." His gaze slowly fell to the window of the Grand Room. "They were being helped."

"By who?" Caleb cut in automatically.

"Not who.. what." I gulped, what could he be talking about. "There are things, things in this world that can not be explained, like us. I'm not too sure what they are, but they want this kingdom destroyed."

I glanced around at the five people beside me, all of them had a shocked, horrified expression all over their faces. All except for Craig. His mouth was pressed in a hard line like he was.. angry. I didn't blame him, but I couldn't help figure that he knew something we didn't.

"What do we do?" Edward asked, his voice shaking. Poor Edward was a brand new vampire, and already a High Knight. The poor thing must be scared out of his mind.

"We wait." The king spoke quietly, "We wait until we know more. So for now, go about your normal lives. But keep in the back of your mind, that there are creatures outside of these walls that no one in the history of vampirism has laid their eyes on. Or for those who have, never lived to tell the tale."

I glanced down and squeezed Caleb's hand. For some reason, I had the feeling this was just the beginning of a war bigger than any of us have ever seen. And us six, we were at the front of the calvary line.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS DONE ITS DONE ITS DONE.
i feel like crap :/ but its done!

I made a page for the sequel ! It's gonna start next week probably, but here it is: -->Capella<--

Anyway, i love every single person who read this story :D
Goodbye, for now,,,, <3