Status: on HOLD

I Guess I'll Go Home Now.

Three

I set up the merch on the table's Vinny set up. I finished folding the last shirt, then I went over to where all the guys were sitting and talking. They had just finished setting up all their stuff. I walked over to Jack and sat on his lap. He put his arms around my waist and he put his head on my sholder. Alex, Rian, and Zack were all talking to each other, Vinny and Matt were talking about where something should go. Alex looked over at me and Jack, and the look in his eyes looked like jealousy, which I've never seen before. He said something to Zack and Rian, then he walked off in some direction.

It was time for the guys to play so I went over to the merch table and got ready for all of the fans to come over and buy stuff. After the guys were done they came over and signed stuff and meet some fans. I helped Vinny clean up then I went to the bus. I dicided that I was tired so I picked out a pair of shorts and a shirt, I went to the bathroom and changed. Then I got in my bunk and layed down. I fell asleep about 20 min. later.

When I woke up I heard people talking It sounded like Jack and Alex. I was quite and I leaned over trying to get a better view of them and hear them clear.

"Dude why are you going being such a jerk to Ellie?" Jack asked Alex.

"Dude just leave me alone I just need..."Alex didn't get to finish his sentence because we hit a big bump and I flew out of the bunk, I fell on the floor with a thud.

Alex went silent and I knew I was busted, I rolled over on my stomach and looked up at them and waved.

"Hi guys just checkin the floor for my earrings, yeah. I lost it." I said trying to think of some thing to say.

"Your not wearring any earrings" Jack said.

" Yeah, cause they fell, along with me." I said hoping he belived me.
Alex walked over to me and just stepped over me and went into the back lounge of the bus.

Jack came over and helped me up. I thanked him.

"Do you want something to eat?" asked Jack.

"Na I'm good, Thanks tho Jackie." I said smiling up at him. he gave me a hug and then went to the front of the bus, probaly to annoy the heck out of Ri.

I got back into my bunk and tryed to go back to sleep, a couple minutes later I driffted off in a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i havn't put one out in a while, i've been busy.
Hope you like it.
Comment subcribe

-Mandy