Status: on HOLD

I Guess I'll Go Home Now.

Six

The next morning when I woke up I felt an arm around my waist. I looked over to see who they belonged to, Alex I smiled and rembered the kiss last night. I tryed getting up but I didn't want to wake him. I took his arm and lifted it up slowly. It worked and I slipped out of the bunk, as I slid the curtian of the bunk closed I heard him stir. I quickly & quilety took off to the bathroom. I did my buisness and left.

When I came out Alex was on the couch staring off into space, I walked over to him and sat right next to him, I put my head on his sholder useing it as a pillow.

"Morning" he said I looked up at him and awnsered,

"Morning, its nice finally being able to do this" I said with a smile on my face. I leaned up and kissed him, he pulled me closer, makeing the kiss more passinate. I ran my hands through his hair.

"AHHH MY EYES, MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!!" Jack yelled running out of the room. Me and Alex bursted out laughing. We could hear Jack telling Zack, Rian, Matt, Mena, and probaly Vinny too, that me and Alex were making babys on the couch. I started crying I was laughing so hard!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is super short, next one longer!!! :)

-Mandy