Status: on HOLD

I Guess I'll Go Home Now.

five

When Mena came, It was still raining out side and I was still sitting on the couch watching the guys do stuff, like Jack was taking a nap on the oppisite side of the couch with Mena in his arms also asleep, Rian was on the phone talking to Kara, Zack was watching a movie, and Alex was just sitting there it looked like he was thinking. He looked cute when he was thinking, 'uh Ellie stop thinking like that, you don't like him' I kept repeating in my head, but the truth is I've liked Alex Gaskarth since 8th grade.

I decided that Iwanted needed to talk to Alex. I got up and walked over to him.

"Alex can I talk to you for a minute...Alone" I said He nodded an got up I led him to the back lounge. I turned to him and closed the door.

"Okay Alex, what has been your problem these past few days?" I asked him

"I...I don't know, Okay"

"Yes you do Alex" I said starting to get a little mad

"Fine you want me to tell you, okay I've liked you ever since we met okay El, their now you know. And you and Jack have been flirting all week long"

"Me and Jack do that stuff all the time Alex! Were just jokeing around. He's basically a brother to me, And He has a girlfriend!!!!"I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry El, please forgive me" He said pleading me for forgiveness

"Alex I have to tell you something too, I've liked you since 8th grade, I've never had the guts to tell you that."

He started to lean closer, so did I, I closed my eyes and our lips met. They were so soft, so passinate. I had butterflys in my stomach, the kiss sent off sparks inside of me. It felt right. He ended it and looked me in the eyes.
I think I'm falling in love with Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment & subcribe
tell me how it is.
Thank you to everyone who commented and subcribed :)
Two stars :D

-Mandy