Sequel: Yesterday.
Status: hopefully ; veryy active(:

Trust Me I'm a Liar.

fin.

Four months ago Alex and I broke up. Four months ago I was home. Four months ago I was admitted into rehab.

I hadn’t told Alex or Jack. I only told my brother—I didn’t actually tell him, I left him a not explaining everything.

I couldn’t live like that any more. I couldn’t keep binging and purging. It was destroying my body and I finally realized I needed help.

Sure, that argument with Alex brought all of this on. But he was not the reason I went to rehab. I did it for me. And no one else.

“Jamie Flyzik,” the pretty brunette nurse calls my name as I sit in the lobby. “You just need to sign these forms and you’re free to go.” I get out of the chair and walk over to the counter. My still skinny hands grab the pen that lays there and begin to write on the papers. Once I'm done I hand the paper to the nurse. “Alright Ms. Flyzik, you’re free to go.”

I nod my head, “Thanks. To everyone here. You guys really helped me.”

“No problem, sweetie,” she grins widely. “It’s what we’re here for.”

I gave her a small wave, turn around, and walk out of the building.

~

Two hours later my Ford Escape and I sit in the driveway of my house. I don’t get out of the car. I can't. I haven’t been home in so long. . .

Finally I decide to get out of the car.

I make it into the house and expect for all my friends and family to be inside, but I find no one.

I search the entire house and still there is no one.

I pull my cell phone out of my jeans pocket and dial Matt’s number.

“Jamie? Why are you calling? I thought cell phone use wasn’t permitted in rehab,” Matt says on the other line.

“It is,” I confirm. “But I'm not in rehab anymore—I'm home.”

“What?” he asks, sounding shocked.

“I-I’m home,” I say, my voice mousey.

“Are you serious? Oh my God, Jamie, I'm sorry. I didn’t know when you were supposed to get out, and well, me and the guys are on tour.”

“Oh,” I sigh. “Well, um, what town are you guys in? I could come and see you.”

“Well there could be a problem with that. . .”

“What?” I ask hastily.

“We’re in Europe.”

My heart stops, “E-Europe?”

“Yeah . . .”

“I could still come—I mean, I have money saved up for college, I could just use that and see you guys. I really want to make things right between me and Alex. You know—”

“I don’t really think that’s a good idea, Jamie,” he tells me.

“Why not?” I'm curious.

“Um, he and Dayna got back together. . .”

Once again, I feel my heart break in my chest.

Maybe me and Alex weren’t meant to be together after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE STORY IS OVER !
i hate this ending , and i haven't written on this one in FOREVER .
please don't hate me :{