London Calling

Divas and daydreamers

Even though things had gotten way out of hand, I was glad that nothing had changed between Zack and me. We were just as close as we always were, although there was now something different. I had tried to hide my feelings for Zack ever since we were teenagers; except for that one night we got stupidly drunk and ended up making out all night. I wanted to tell him then that I had feelings for him, but I thought it would be best if I kept it to myself.
I’ve always wanted to tell him, but I’ve always been too scared that it would ruin everything and I would loose him. More than anything, I would rather live under the illusion that I only think of Zack as my friend than tell him how I felt and loose him completely. However, after everything that happened last night and this morning, I might as well go for it. Zacky belongs to me, there’s no way I’m leave this until it’s too late.

Jimmy's POV

About an hour later


We were all sat around until eventually Zacky finished getting ready. He such a fucking girl it’s ridiculous I don’t know why he has to spend so long getting ready, it’s not like we’re going out on stage or having a photo shoot. But at least he’s ready so we could finally head out. Or I thought we could, Brian was still in his room doing god knows what.

“Where’s Brian? I thought he would have come out by now.” Zacky questioned, snacking on some of the left over food that was left lying around.

“He’s still in his room, I’ll go get him.” I sighed

I walked to his room and pushed the door open, he was sat leaning against his bed staring into space. Fucking dreamer.

“Hey dude you can dream later. Come on we’re going out.” I yelled dragging him up by the arm.
“Yeah ok, where we off to again?” He asked looked rather confused. I think he was still lost in his thoughts.

“Camden, we’re going to see if we can get some cool stuff.”

“Ok, maybe I can pick up a guitar. If we have anymore nights like night I’m going to need some kind of reaction.”

“Yeah there should be a place. Now come on! We’ve been waiting around for ages for the diva to finish getting ready, we don’t need to be waiting for you too.”

“Alright, alright I’m coming.”

“That’s what he said.” I chuckled. Brian hit me over the back of the head and we went to join the rest of the guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short but only the becuase the next chapter is really long and still being edited so i thought i would put up something just to keep things going.
:D