London Calling

G.A.Y Foam

Introductions over we stared walking through the back streets of central London. The route they took was different from the one on the map, but I guessed that they knew a short cut. We got to Trafalgar Square and turned down onto a main street. Even so late at night the streets were buzzing with people, most of them just as smashed as we were.

When we got to a slope leading down into a tunnel, our guides for the night stopped and turned to us.

“Have you got your wristbands on?” Dex asked.

We all lifted our wrist-banded arm to show that we had already put them on. Mainly so we wouldn’t loose them.

“Alright then, lets go.” She yelled, ‘causing the other girls to cheer and follow.

After queuing for about ten minutes we got into the club. It struck me very quickly that there was something very strange about this club but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Ignoring what was going on in my head, I decided to just enjoy myself and worry about it later.

We walked into the main room to be greeted with foam flying at us from all directions. When they said foam rave I didn’t know what to expect, but I know I didn’t expect this. We walked towards the middle of the room to find, what was literally just a pit of foam. I guess in England when you say you’re having a foam rave you really mean it.

“Oh hell yeah!” Zack screamed over the music and literally diving into the pit of foam, closely followed by Jimmy, Johnny and the girls we had walked in here with. The guys stayed with me and Matt to the side avoiding the foam at all costs.

“So how do you guys know about this place?” I asked in the quietest corner of the whole place.

“Dex and Star found it. They love going to gay clubs and bars.” Pony replied.
“Wait, this is a gay club?” I spluttered out.

“Uh yeah. Didn’t you notice the massive G.A.Y sign over there?” He mocked, pointing towards the glowing yellow ‘GAY’ sign across the room.

“I suppose we didn’t notice. Now you mention it does seem a bit gay in here.” I replied feeling a bit stupid.

“HEY YOU GUYS GET IN HERE!” Screamed Zacky from somewhere in the foam.

With a sigh we all headed in, we had all hoped we could avoid going in but we had no such luck with this excitable lot. We climbed through the crowd and into the foam, and before I had a chance to get my bearings Zacky jumped out from under the foam and into my arms. If he didn’t look so cute with that massive smile on his face and foam on his head I would have punched him for scaring me half to death.

Being in what I could only describe as the heart of gay, I thought it would be safe to try it on with Zack. No one around would care. I doubt they would even notice everyone around us was too busy dancing to the pumping music.

Zack was dancing with his back to me, moving closer with every swing of his perfect hips. He backed up so much that we ended up in the corner of the pit. I slid one hand up his shirt and let the other playfully grab his dick through his jeans. He leant his back so it rested on my shoulder, leaving his neck open for an onslaught of bites and wet kisses. Zack put his hands against the edge of the pit to keep his balance, while rolling his hips back in time to the pumping music.

We were both lost in the music, in the moment. So lost that we didn’t know how long we had been in there. Or notice the sudden commotion around us. I felt hand grab my arm and pull me out of the pit; I looked up to see Matt pulling me out and turned to see Jim and John getting Zack. We had no idea what was going on, we had no time to ask. Before I knew what going on we were being dragged out the back of the club into a closed off alleyway.

“What the hell is going on?” I had barely got the words out when the door flew open to reveal Star and Glax running through.

“Are you two ok?” Glax panted completely out of breath.

“I will be when someone tells me why we were dragged out of there.” Zacky whined, rubbing his neck where I bit him.

“Basically we heard a load of people talking about spotting you guys around London today and someone mentioned that they had seen you in here.” Star started just as out of breath as her sister. “One of them said something about proving that you guys were gay and that they would get a picture of you and sell it off.”

I didn’t like what I was hearing, as soon as I had finally getting somewhere with Zack there was someone ready to ruin it. Typical.

“We thought they wouldn’t get anything and you could say that being in a gay club would make you gay you were just having a fun night out. Then we saw what you were doing so we told Matt before the idiots had time to get through the crowd to get a picture.” Star looked proud of herself after finishing the story; she had every right to be. Both of them did. They saved us.

“I can’t tell you how grateful we are for this.” I gave them both a hug, as it was all I could think of doing in the mean time. Zack did the same.

“Hey it’s no trouble.” Glax began. “You deserve to be able to go out and have fun without worrying about who’s watching you.”

“But just so you know,” Star chiming in. “We knew you two were gay. And you make such a cute couple.”

Knowing full well that was the wrong thing to say at that moment, the twins burst out laughing. I wanted to get angry, because we were so far away from being a couple, but it was nice to know that some of our fans supported us. No matter what our lifestyle we choose.

“I doubt any of our other fans would be so happy that we were gay.” Zack mumbled.
“You would be surprised.” Glax giggled.

“I think 95% of your female fan base would die of happiness if all of you came out as gay and fucking each other.” Star said with a surprisingly serious look on her face.
“All of us?” Matt questioned looking shocked.

“You don’t Google yourselves do you?” Star asked, we all shook our heads. “Ok next time you’re on the net search ‘Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction’ and brace yourselves for some graphic stuff.”

We all looked at each other with worried eyes, now too tired to process all this properly. A silence filled the air but was soon replaced by the opening riffs of ‘Lost’ coming from Star’s phone. Not even seeming embarrassed that her message tone was one of our songs, she read and replied to the message and put the phone back in her pocket.

“We have to get going, we all heading home now.” She announced.

“You guys going to be ok?” I asked feeling worried about them going home so late.

“Yeah we all live really close and we’re staying at Pony’s house anyway.” Glax replied.

Knowing that they would be relatively safe in that big group we said our goodbyes and got the emails of the twins so that we could arrange to send them some gifts for helping us out. It was the least we could do.

“English fans are a lot more loyal than I thought.” Jimmy sighed after the girls left.
“Yeah, we have to think of some way to thank them properly.” Matt said.

The door opened once again and our tour guide Terry came through the door, trying his best to hold back his laughter but failing miserably.

“I leave you guys for a couple of hours and you’ve already got yourselves in trouble.” He sniggered.

“Ah shut it.” I barked back. “It got taken care of didn’t it?”

“Yeah by a couple of teenage girls.” Terry laughed. “Come on let’s get you back to the hotel, and maybe you should stay in tomorrow.”

We followed Terry and the club manager round the back of the club and back to our car. As soon as we got into the car Zacky fell asleep on my shoulder, I put my arm around him and kissed him the top of his head. Things hadn’t gone exactly how I wanted but it was a start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i know it's been a while but i dont have internet at home right now, and i've been busy with fresher's week. But here I am in the library on a Sunday posting for you lovely people. You best like...only kidding XD