London Calling

Sweet dreams

Back at the hotel

Brian put a sleeping Zack to bed and re-joined the others in the main room. It had been a long night, all them were extremely tired but Matt, Jimmy and Johnny and a few questions for the lead guitarist.

“So what was all that about back at the club.” Jimmy asked nudging Brian in the side.

“What was what about?” He replied with a smug look on his face.

“Don’t play dumb Gates! You know we’re talking about.” Matt was too tired for any games Brian may have had in mind.

“I was just having some fun, with Zack. No big deal.” Brian tried to maintain his composure, knowing that his straight persona was being blown of the water.

“No big deal?” Jimmy scoffed. “After everything that’s gone on in the past, like, day or whatever. You can’t say it’s no big deal. You two have been trying to get into each other pants for fuck knows how long. So just get on with it.”

“What do you mean? Zack’s the gay one not me!” Brian cried realising that obviously wasn’t as good at hiding his feelings as he thought.

“You seem to forget that you’re a really bad liar.” Johnny yelled, trying to make it as obvious as possible.

At all the noise in the lounge area Zack had woken up and was now listening in on the conversation of his band mates. He stood at the end of the corridor just out of sight, keen to know what they were talking about.

“Ok ok.” Brian began feeling defeated. “So I’m to that good at hiding how I feel about Zacky, but that doesn’t mean I’m gay. It’s not like there’s loads of guys I’m after, just one.”

Zack fought back the urge to run charging into the room, he had somewhat learnt his lesson and continued to listen in.

“Well maybe you should tell him.” Matt said softly, acting like an agony aunt.

“I can’t.”

“Why the fuck not? You’re such a turnip!” Jimmy cried.

“Because I’m too scared to lose him if anything goes wrong. It would kill me if I lost him. Not to mention what it would do to the rest of us.”

“You really are blind aren’t you?” Johnny said in a very serious tone.

“What do you mean?” Brian questioned wondering what his friend was getting at.

“How could you have not noticed?” Jimmy yelled angrily at his friend stupidity. “I have told you a million times that the diva is crazy about you. When will you listen to me? He follows you around like a lost puppy, so will you please put us all out of miseries and tell him how you feel?”

“Alright I’ll check on him before I go to bed and if he’s awake I’ll tell him, happy?”

Jimmy nodded and left to go to bed followed by Johnny and Matt.

Zack very quickly ran back to his room before he was seen, and decided to use his newfound information his advantage.

Brian walked down the hall towards Zacky room, stopping at the bathroom to relieve himself and wash up for the night. As he walked to Zack’s door, he took a deep breath and knocked lightly. After waiting a while and getting no answer he pushed the door open slightly, just to make sure he was ok. Brian peered into the room to see his fellow guitarist tossing and turning in the bed; clearing having some kind of nightmare.

Feeling concerned about what his best friend was dreaming about, he ran over to the bed and put his arms around Zack hugging him close in an attempt to calm him down. After a few minutes of singing a made up lullaby, Zack calmed down and appeared to go back to a restful slumber.

Feeling satisfied that Zack was now ok; Brian carefully made his way to door. As he neared, he heard his name called.

“Bri, is that you?” Zack called softly.

“Yeah it’s me. You were having a bad dream so I thought I would calm you down.”

Brian walked back and sat on the bed next to Zacky who immediately curled up around him.

“Stay with me please?” he said in the cutest voice Brian had ever heard.

“Yeah ok. You don’t mind if I sleep in my boxers do you?” Brian asked while removing his shirt.

“No not at all.” Zack tried to stop himself from sounding too awake, knowing that his plan had worked perfectly. He knew that Brian wouldn’t be able to resist the chance to look after him.

Brian got into bed and got comfortable. Zack moved up towards him and curled up once again. The lead warped his arms around his rhythm and pulled him even closer. Zack had thought carefully about what he was about say, he knew it was a big risk but if he didn’t say it then the chance may be lost.

“I love you B.” He whispered as he fell asleep.

Brian thought he was already asleep and dreaming as he instinctively whispered back, “I love you too, Zee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit just got soppy :D but I thought that I would at least let them admit there feelings to each other, even if they are both half asleep

Right now for the important stuff, I am stumped as to where to go from here. So I leave it to you my loyal readers to give me a push in the right direction.

You have three choices:
1. They can be all happy and soppy for a few more chapters
2. They start a bit happy, but there is a conflict that puts the band in danger that they must overcome
3. I leave it as a cliffhanger to where things may go, and possibly write an epilogue (I dont really want to do that because thats just lazy lol)

I'm going to start working on both possible endings (they will last a few more chapters) and then develop which you prefer out of the three.

Ok enjoy and I shall get to writing XD