London Calling

Turnips

Back in the other suite…

Feeling considerably more awake and drunk. The other three members of the band felt that they should go to apologise for interrupting and let them know that they would go to Camden for the day and leave them alone to sort things out.

Having already finished a bottle of whiskey and not having much to eat, it didn’t occur to them that maybe running in either of their rooms might be not be the best ideas but they didn’t care. To them they were doing the right thing by trying to make a mends. The three men tiptoed into the other suite and down the hall towards the bedrooms of the two guitarists.

Upon arriving at Brian’s door and hearing the violent vomiting that came from it, they felt it was safe to enter so that they could apologise. There was no way that could walk in on anything dodgy now, unless there band mates had a some weird fetishes they didn’t know about.

When they opened the door they found Zack with his head hovering over a plant pot, coughing and trying desperately to catch his breath as he continued to empty the contents of his stomach. Brian was now sitting behind him rubbing the small of his back and clutching a glass of water ready to hand to Zack when he needed it.

“At least there not fucking.” Jimmy said bluntly, now a lot drunker than he had intended, but was too far-gone to care.

“Uh, what happened? He wasn’t that drunk last night.” Matt questioned. He was ignoring Jimmy and Johnny who had no sat down on Brian’s bed in fear that they may fall over.

“Um – well.” Brian began. ”We were making out and before I knew what was going on Zacky was puking in the plant pot.”

“Wow, are you that bad of a kisser?” Johnny chuckled.

“No!” Brian yelled, punching Johnny on the leg. “Well at least I hope not.” He continued softening his tone. He looked over towards Zacky who was now just resting his head on the side of the pot. “I’m going to go order some food for me and Zee.” He said as he exited the room.

“Bri I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that…” Johnny stopped once he realised that Brian wasn’t interested and had left the room.

“Nice going Gimli.” Jimmy sighed.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have come in this early.” Matt sighed, thinking that maybe getting drunk this early in the morning wasn’t the best of ideas. “You’ll live barker, just try not to ruin anymore plants k?”

Out with Brian

Brian was sat on the sofa with his head in his hands, he was tired and confused. Everything that happened in the last twelve hours had been a little too much for him to bear. Jimmy walked into the lounge where his friend was now sitting. The drummer looked over to his friend; he couldn’t believe what all this was doing to him. Not knowing what he could do to help, and still a little bit more wobbly than anyone should be before midday. He sat down next to Brian, resting a hand of his shoulder.

“So what’s actually going on with you and Zack? Things are getting pretty confusing for the rest us, its scary coming into this suite we never know what we might walk into. The thing that I don’t get though, is that you’re straight.” Getting straight to the point was one of Jimmy’s best qualities even if he was smashed.

“Yes Jim, I know that I am. Well I say I am.”

“What do you mean you say you are?”

“Well there aren’t any girls that I actually like. I mean, you guys see me date and stuff but it never last long. They can’t hold my interest for very long. I even tried to pick up guys once,” he paused, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“What happened?” This was like story time for Jimmy.

“Nothing happened. I was too scared to go up to anyone, so I ended up talking to the barman all night.”

“So if you don’t like any guys or girls, does that make you asexual?” Jimmy imagination was now running away from him.

“A what?” Brian’s hangover was creeping up on him and Jimmy’s silly suggestions were doing bad things to his head.

“Asexual, it means you’re not really anything. You don’t like guys or girls and you have a smooth area.”

“Smooth area?” He turned to look at Jimmy who was now grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“No genitals, like a G.I Joe.”

“Dude your really not helping; besides I am attracted to someone.”

“Zacky?”

“Yeah, this shit is really messed up, there were far too many things I regret from last night and I don’t like it.”

“You shouldn’t live your life with regrets dude!” Jimmy announced proudly, holding a newly acquired beer in the air.

“It’s easy for you. You’re drunk 80% of the time so you can’t remember most of the stuff you do. Also, where did you get that beer from?”

“Hey I’m offended, and that’s a secret.”

“Well it’s true and a secret? Oh never mind.”

“Yeah ok. So what are you going to do?” Jimmy mumbled trying desperately to sound remotely sober.

“Nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing you turnip!”

Brian turned to Jimmy with a look saying, ‘what did you just call me?’

“Yes!” Jimmy continued before Brian had a chance to reply. “I called you a turnip. It is far too obvious that Zacky is crazy about you, and you’re crazy about him. Now please would go tell him or fuck him or bake him a cake or something ‘cause this is driving me crazy.” He finished his little speech by downing most of his beer, making him feel very dizzy in the process. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

“No you shouldn’t have.” Brian laughed getting up to get Jimmy a well needed glass of water. “Here drink this try and clear you’re head a bit.”

“Thanks.” He said after finishing the water in what seemed like one gulp.

“So why did you guys come in so early? Not that you were interrupting anything.”

“We were going to apologise and let you know that we were going to go to Camden check things out down there. In fact you two should come with, we thought It would be good to leave you here to sort things out but seeing as you’re such a turnip it might be best that you guys get out of here too.”

Ignoring the fact that he was once again call a turnip, Brian got up and started heading back towards his room. “Sounds like a good idea, lemme have a shower first. Although that’s not really what we have to wait for.”

“The diva?”

“Who?”

“Vengeance.”

“Never let him here you say that, he will throw a fit.”

“And that’s why he called ‘The Diva’.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ive had a super busy couple of days thats why I havent updated, but more will be on the way today
Hope you like it ^^