Status: Read Orihime himex3's story to read Abbigail's look on things (:

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter Ten

Louise went to the hospital wing everyday at exactly 5 o’clock after dinner in the Great Hall, she went because she knew how much Fred and George needed to see her, and they wouldn’t go by themselves. She didn’t know why she bothered to go, she and Abbie never talked, in fact she had this sinking feeling that Abbie hated her. Louise knew this because she never actually smiled at her, it was a façade and she couldn’t do anything about it, but she didn’t know why, so when George came up to her that evening she was surprised.

“Uh…Louise…, could you come with me to the Hospital Wing tonight?” George asked, sitting down next to Louise on the couch. “Fred’s not coming tonight, he thinks maybe she’ll wake up if we’re not there, and…I can’t go by myself.” Louise took a deep breath letting it out slowly. He could tell she wasn’t too thrilled. “I know she doesn’t act like it, but she really likes you, I know it, somewhere inside her she likes you.”

“You mean deep down?” Louise asked. “Like somewhere near her toes.” George sighed, sitting back on the couch. “Look George, I’ll go, for you, but I know she really doesn’t like me.”

“Thank you, Louise.” George got up when he saw his brother come downstairs. “Coming to dinner?”

Louise, Fred and George walked downstairs together; George decided they would eat before they went to see Abbie. All three of them sat down, Fred and Louise next to each other, and George next to Louise. Tonight was an odd feast since everyone was in their pajamas. Everyone at the Gryffindor table was silent; they all secretly wondered when their fellow Gryffindor’s would be able to join them again. George and Fred barely ate, Ron and Harry weren’t the same, and Louise was just plain out confused.

There was a sound of the large oak doors opening up; everyone was silent and looking at the entrance. Hermione and Abbie were standing in front of all the other students who were petrified, Harry and Ron ran to met Hermione, and the twins had gotten up faster than someone could take a breath. Louise sat there with the rest of the Gryffindor’s.

“You solved it! You solved it!” Louise could hear Hermione say.

The twins had Abbie almost in a death grip, Louise was afraid she was going to end up in the hospital again. Fred had let go of her, and she and George both hugged each other. Louise smiled as she watched them come sit back at the table.

“Uh…Louise?” Abbie asked, before she took her seat next to George.

“Yes?” Louise turned her head to face Abbie.

“I’m sorry about the Quidditch game.”

“It’s no problem.” Louise smiled.

--

All the exams had been canceled, which relived all of the students, well everyone except for Hermione.

"Ginny — what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't want you to tell anyone?" Harry asked turning to Ginny, as they approached King’s Cross Station.

Louise and Fred were sitting next to each other, hand in hand, with Ginny next to them. George and Abbie were at Fred’s feet, Abbie’s cat Riku was in her arms; Harry, Ron and Hermione were on the other bench. Hermione still looked as though they were going to get in trouble for having so many people in the compartment.

“Well…Percy’s got a girlfriend.” Ginny giggled.

Fred’s books came out of his hands, and hit George on the head; Abbie grabbed one of Fred’s books hitting him in the knee. “Stop dropping books on his head!”

“Then don’t sit were my books could fall!” Fred laughed, then turned to his sister. “What.”

"It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater. That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when — you know — attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" Ginny asked them anxiously. Louise giggled a little, looking at both of the twins.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Fred said, smiling like he had just won some large amount of money.

"Definitely not," George was trying not to laugh.

“Don’t forget to write.” Abbie said turning to the twins.

“I’ll write twice a day.”

“I’ll write once.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.” The twins said together.

Fred gave Abbie one last hug before she left to go find her parents, he then took Louise’s hand and walked her over to where her parents were. When they seen them, Louise turned around, to face Fred. “Don’t forget.”

“I won’t forget.”

“Promise me?”

“I promise.” Fred said, kissing her head. “Have a safe trip back.”

“You too.” Louise leaned up on her tip-toes and kissed his cheek.

“See you soon, Louise.” Fred yelled as she walked away.

“Don’t forget!” Louise yelled back.

“I won’t!”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
Or well the end, until I have enough time to actually write the first chapter to the sequel.
I don't have a title for it, I only know there is going to be one.

Hmmm, what does Fred have to remember?
You'll find out soon.
Maybe if I get alot of comments I'll put the sequel out faster.
I have 15 subscribers and 52 readers, I know I have enough of you to comment.
Lets say...6 new comments, and it'll be out before Sunday.
I promise.