Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Intro

Steph’s POV

My best friend Jamie who is 18 and I im 17 were finished with school, we both trusted each other and always did everything together like homework, being each others dates for the dance and going to the milk bar just to talk. He has been there for me every day of my life he has been there when I broke up with guys who weren’t treating me with respect and just spending more time with my girlfriends then with me.

This one time when I broke up with Samuel Johnson, a collage guy, because he liked a girl in a lower grade than me because he was sick of me doing a good jog in school doing study and getting straight A’s than spending time with him and his mates who only talk about girls that they have slept with in the past couple of days.

So after spending days and days getting over Samuel, I went over to Jamie’s house which was only a couple of houses away, to spend some time with him doing our movie marathon tradition but tonight I didn’t want to watch any movies I just wanted to get out of the house and go party. Going to a club that was only suitable for 18 and older.

I snuck in using fake ID and at the same time getting drunk. All I remember from that night was seeing Samuel and bashing the crap out of him, kissing some guy in the corner, Jamie driving me home, telling Jamie I love him and oh no….. I think im no longer a virgin. The next day I had a massive hang over and thinking about who the guy was that I was kissing in the corner and finding out if im still a virgin or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys this is the same story as before but because someone reported abuse or something i have to re submit it all over.
tell me watcha think and please be nice!